User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2005, 13:49   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wheel of Time

I've googled but i couldn't find an answer quickly so ...

"Does anyone know how many books RJ is planning on writing in the series and when he expects to finish?"

I ask because i'm not starting to read the series again until ALL the books are out.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:03   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wheel of Time

I've never read the books but after a fair bit of googling, found a forum post saying that:

"apparantly its all going to end at number 12 with three spin off prequels"

There's been 10 main books and 1 prequel so far, so it looks like there may be a bit of a wait...
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:06   #3
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Update: after a bit more googling...

Quote:
What will Book 11 be called?
According to Teresa Nielsen Hayden of Tor Books, the next book is called Knife of Dreams.

When will it be published?
RJ has confirmed in interviews that the current projected release date is October 2005. This date is of course subject to change.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:17   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I've googled but i couldn't find an answer quickly so ....
The prosecution intends to show that Mr Rankin is a liar.

In his statement of March 4th, 2005, Rankin requests assistance in his search for information. He lures his unassuming victim in with a plea for help and that he needs an answer 'quickly'

This is where Rankin's open dishonesty is revealed. The user Nonentity replies to Rankin's request a massive 14 minutes after it is placed. This would seem to justify Rankin's need for assistance, as it has taken this length of time, an eternity in Internet time, for the information to be found.

HOWEVER, Nonentity then replies again, a mere 3 minutes after his original post, showing that whatever information he found was easily available, and that Rankin's original request for a quick response was merely a fabrication, and that the real reason for the request is that Mr Rankin is

FAT AND LAZY AND SWEATS LIKE A PIG AND WHEN HE WALKS THE GROUND SHAKES

The Prosecution rests, m'lud.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:18   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I've googled but i couldn't find an answer quickly so ...

"Does anyone know how many books RJ is planning on writing in the series and when he expects to finish?"

I ask because i'm not starting to read the series again until ALL the books are out.
Yeah. He planned 3. Then omg everything was going so well that he kept going. And going. And going. Like the energizer writer. Except instead of batteries, there was money, and instead of writing, there was cutting and pasting of teenage angst from old books.

Seriously, at the rate he's been pushing the plot forward I expect at least 13 books total, more like 15-20 then he dies.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:31   #6
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Each book goes slower and slower.... i figure by about book 20 time will be moving backward.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:35   #7
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
The user Nonentity replies to Rankin's request a massive 14 minutes after it is placed. This would seem to justify Rankin's need for assistance, as it has taken this length of time, an eternity in Internet time, for the information to be found.

HOWEVER, Nonentity then replies again, a mere 3 minutes after his original post, showing that whatever information he found was easily available

It wasn't even hard...I only read Dace's post 5 minutes before I posted.

Search term #1: "wheel of time" saga finish jordan
Result #8 (JamesBarclay forum)
--> first post

Search term #2: robert jordan
Result #4 (wheel of time faq)
--> second post

As I said, not even hard.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:38   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would you be willing to swear to this in a court of law?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 14:39   #9
furball

Fixed.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:22   #10
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Each book goes slower and slower.... i figure by about book 20 time will be moving backward.
According to this theory time cannot go backwards but it can stop: http://p079.ezboard.com/ftheorylandf...picID=46.topic

Overanalising theories that will never happen in a made up world. The definition of madness anyone?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:27   #11
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

RJ has stated that he hopes to finish the series with 2 more book including knife of dreams. Inbetween he will also make one more prequel. In other words three more books to go. My guess is that it will be at least 4 more books and with two years per book that means about 8 years til hes finished.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:42   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I bought all the books so far released the other day.

Cant be ****ed to start reading them though.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:54   #13
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

i got pissed off after I think book 6 when he killed off a major character, ah well

Readin Stephen King The Dark Tower atm, its soo good :-)
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:58   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
i got pissed off after I think book 6 when he killed off a major character, ah well

Just like most (all?) Stephen King books, The Dark Tower is absolutely wonderful, until the end, where it turns into a pile of utter shite that leaves you in a murderous rage.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:59   #15
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan

She is not really dead you see. She will return in ehh book 11

Last edited by Treveler; 4 Mar 2005 at 16:18.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:07   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Thank you for completely ****ing the story up until the end of Book 6. You ****ing ****.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:20   #17
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

well thats what you get for buying books that you are not going to read :-)
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:16   #18
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

i've got up to book 10 and the 1st prequel but haven't read any of them yet
To many of them.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:20   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

He's started making prequels now?!?!?? pffft....

When are they set and who are they about?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:25   #20
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

The one i've got is called "New Spring". Don't know exactly what its about as i cba to read it. :/
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:26   #21
Treveler

New spring came out about a year ago an is about how Moiraine came to look for the Dragon reborn. We meet her in the stage where shes about to be accepted as Aes sedai. We also see Lan figthing in the Aiel war.

The 2. prequels is not out yet but it will be about how Moraine found the Dragon and how she came to the two rivers just in time for the Trolloc attack.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:29   #22
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

thnx for enlightening me,

Now if I could just be bothered to read the others.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:34   #23
Treveler

No problem.

http://www.tor.com/jordan/questions.html

From that site you will find a vidio interview with RJ where he talk about how many books there are left and why he writes the prequels now. He also gives a few pronounciations.

Quite enyoing if your into the story.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 19:26   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

next one is indeed out this year... as i am pretty sure you could have found out on amazon if you had looked
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 21:17   #25
furball

Quote:
Absolutly, in return for a spin in your RX-8.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 23:38   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I knew book 11 was out this year (i DID google) however i didn't know how many books he was gonna write and i had to leave for work in 2 minutes and so i decided someone might know so i'll just ask GD you ****s
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 11:56   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

welcome to the world where asking for stuff on GD is like signing your own death warrent, only more painful
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 12:01   #28
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

wtf is RJ
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 12:12   #29
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
It must also be corroborated through the ordeal or judicial combat

Adapting the judicial combat to GD would be a good idea actually
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 12:20   #30
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

should i read that? and should i start with the prequel or with the first book? i just downloaded the whole collection
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:13   #31
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
wtf is RJ
Robert Jordan. The author of the Weel of Time series.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:16   #32
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Robert Jordan. The author of the Weel of Time series.
So to get a decent post out of you I have to talk about Authors, or ask a question that I know you know the answer to.
Whats 2+2 Treveler.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:28   #33
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
should i read that? and should i start with the prequel or with the first book? i just downloaded the whole collection
Imo its pure gold. I praise the day I first picked up "The eye of the world".

And you have to start with the first book in the main series (the eye of the world). Along with the main charaters you get to learn about the mysteries and "magic" of this pre-industrial world. RJ has said that it should be viewed as one large novel and should be read in the order the books came out. Ie. you shouldnt read the first prequel before you have finished book 10 (A crossroad of twighlight).

Its by far the best reading experience I`ve ever had, but its a long read (8k + pages) so its just to get started!
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:30   #34
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
So to get a decent post out of you I have to talk about Authors, or ask a question that I know you know the answer to.
Whats 2+2 Treveler.
A little more then your brain-cell count monkey boy.

Last edited by Treveler; 5 Mar 2005 at 16:39.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 15:32   #35
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A little more the your brain-cell count monkey boy.
DoH! didn't work. Back to the drawing board.
P.s You didn't answer.
Its 4.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:26   #36
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
DoH! didn't work. Back to the drawing board.
P.s You didn't answer.
Its 4.
I did answere and I was pretty damn accurate. Now hush boy!
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 16:31   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Now hush boy!

He can't reply now even if he wanted to.
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 21:04   #38
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Imo its pure gold. I praise the day I first picked up "The eye of the world".

And you have to start with the first book in the main series (the eye of the world). Along with the main charaters you get to learn about the mysteries and "magic" of this pre-industrial world. RJ has said that it should be viewed as one large novel and should be read in the order the books came out. Ie. you shouldnt read the first prequel before you have finished book 10 (A crossroad of twighlight).

Its by far the best reading experience I`ve ever had, but its a long read (8k + pages) so its just to get started!
its really fun to read. i read half of the night yesterday. takes age because my english is too bad (LotR was easier to read for me), but still, seems to be nice. i guess i now have something to do for the next year or something .
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 03:00   #39
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
its really fun to read. i read half of the night yesterday. takes age because my english is too bad (LotR was easier to read for me), but still, seems to be nice. i guess i now have something to do for the next year or something .
When I first started I was hoocked after the first page and couldnt stop untill I had finished the last published book (Book 10 - Crossroads of twighlight) It took about 8 weeks I think!

If you find it too hard to read it might be translated to your native tounge.

If you come up with any questions as you read dont hesitate to give me a forum pm and I`ll do my best to help out. Searching and reading WoT related sites will at this point do more harm then good, as it would remove much of the fun by experience "rand-land" on your own. (the WoT sites explain EVERYTHING in detail, they are all mad!)