User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:48   #1
Bravestarr
Whiplash

Bravestarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you remember

A children's TV show from the 80s or maybe very early 90s shown in the UK, although it was American so i presume it would have been shown elsewhere too. It was set in the Florida Keys or the everglades, somewhere of that sort.

The show followed a cop who used to get around on an airboat, foiling crime, helping kids who'd become stuck in disused mines.. that sort of show. Now, I really can't remember much more than that - the location and the cop on the airboat. Although I have the feeling he had a pet bear that he kept in the back yard..

Google isnt being any help as I really dont have much to search with. Any help would be appreciated as my brain is starting to hurt trying to think of more details
Bravestarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:47   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Do you remember

It doesn't ring a bell, sexually or otherwise. Sorry.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:50   #3
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Re: Do you remember

i know it i know it but cna't remember the name. This was on about 15-20 years ago

he had a swampboat thing that flew around!!! with the big spinny fan on the back
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:24   #4
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Do you remember

Sounds like Gentle Ben.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 00:11   #5
Bravestarr
Whiplash

Bravestarr is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, thats the one! Brilliant. Ta

slightly out on the date, must have been repeated when i saw it
Bravestarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 05:10   #6
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

miami vice?!??!? uhm.. who cares about the 80's.. its ALL ABOUT THE 90's!!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote