User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 05:17   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fire alarms at half three?

Seriously, **** off.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 05:30   #2
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Re: Fire alarms at half three?

Half six here, not half three...
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 05:31   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

had a half six one too a few weeks back

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 06:05   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

welcome to university life
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 06:23   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ive been welcomed already. This is my 6th or 7th fire alarm. Now im at the stage where im allowed to complain about it

Huge controversy though, supposedly someone deliberately set it off - possibly an outsider - and at the same time its rumoured the porters st it off to get everyone in opne place and deal with some troublemakers

Theres this weird signing in system the nazi porters follow. I'll explain it when im less tired.

PS, its so late, i need my morning shit

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 07:24   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
welcome to university life
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:17   #7
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

I had that @ halls too usually @ 2am so sometimes I was still awake, I got seriously f00ked off in any case

they even bang on the doors to get you out, the first time I thought it was real, 2nd time too since there was ALOT of shouting, after that I said to myself that I wouldn't bother unless i could smell smoke
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:20   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

That is so inconsiderate.
They should just let you burn
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:30   #9
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
That is so inconsiderate.
They should just let you burn
there wasn't any fire though
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:01   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sooo glad i never lived in halls, for all of the 6 months i was at uni
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:36   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

we used to set them off when we knew the girls were in the shower. there were hardly any women at Imperial, so it was the only opportunity we really had to see a semi naked moist woman without paying.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:40   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and here was me thinkiing that you were a fine upstanding member of the community RE!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:43   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I have since REPENTED for my SINS!!!!!!

actually I exaggerated a bit (alot) we only did it once, and it was an accident.

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:45   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

by admitting that it was an accident you have ruined some ppl's illusions about you!

(yes, you cant win, i will use your words against you for my own amusement, as i am bored, and at work)
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:47   #15
Radical Edward

not to radical eh?

have you REPENTED, or is my evangelical shouting falling on deaf ears?

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:50   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

im an atheist, repenting is alien to me.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:52   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

ahhh
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:59   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I have since REPENTED for my SINS!!!!!!

actually I exaggerated a bit (alot) we only did it once, and it was an accident.
You're just saying that because God reads GD.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 13:59   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Oh my ****ing god, the porters here really need to get over themselves.

To give you a measure of how much they are up their own arses :

This year in my hall there was a genuine fire that burnt out a kitchen. It was caused by a malfunctioning toaster. The fire engine came and only one kitchen was burnt down, the person who put the bread in the toaster was questioned by the police. The police talked to loads of people, investigated the whole scene, and after a couple of days concluded that yes, it was a genuine accident, the toaster was faulty.

You see, youd think thatd be good enough.

No, the ****wits at murray hall and resedential services decided the official police enquiry wasnt quite good enough for them, so they had their own enquiry as well, and made the guy sweat, threatening to kick him out if he was found guilty.

Suprise suprise, after 2 weeks he was found not guilty - but for some reason he had to pay a deposit on the insurance of £50.

What?

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 14:04   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
You're just saying that because God reads GD.
EXACTLY, which is why you should REPENT, or GOD will throw you into the lake of FIRE and BRIMSTONE along with SATAN AND HIS SERVANTS for ever and ever because GOD LOVES YOU.

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 14:05   #21
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Suprise suprise, after 2 weeks he was found not guilty - but for some reason he had to pay a deposit on the insurance of £50.
they were annoyed because they wasted their one night only subscription to to the red hot porn channel.

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 14:08   #22
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
EXACTLY, which is why you should REPENT, or GOD will throw you into the lake of FIRE and BRIMSTONE along with SATAN AND HIS SERVANTS for ever and ever because GOD LOVES YOU.
Does God mind if I commit lots of sins as long as I repent after each one?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 14:11   #23
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Does God mind if I commit lots of sins as long as I repent after each one?
not that I can gather.

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 15:37   #24
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

fire alarms are ****ing annoying.

i stayed at my mates place on the Uni Campus in Lincoln, after a good night out getting pissed, then winning £50 on The Italian Job fruit machine, i got more pissed and went to a great club called sugar cubes... where smoking weed is actually allowed in the chill out room... so naturally, i got wasted. So when i went back to his flat (thing) and slept on the floor i was 30 minutes into a nice snooze when at 3:30am the fire alarms went off... caned as i was, i didnt hear it, only to wake up to deafening noise and my mate kicking me to get up, so i got up, half asleep in my boxers and a t shirt and just walked out of the building... only to awake properly when the freezing cold hit me, and i saw that everyone else had bothered to get dressed. i felt like a fool, a cold fool.

and the cause? some pissed retard who burnt his toast, in a toaster with a ****in non faulty timer... berk!
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:36   #25
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter

and the cause? some pissed retard who burnt his toast, in a toaster with a ****in non faulty timer... berk!
was this toast burner then interrogared by the police and the porters, after destroying one kitchen?

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:47   #26
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Sleeping in uni“s lodges is so 90“s
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 19:01   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had unpleasent "having to get up when you are asleep" fire alarm episdoes when i stayed in Uni halls in first year.

When i moved out i thought i'd never have to experience them again.

How wrong i was.

Since then i have twice pulled, gone back to a girls Uni hall flat type place and had to **** off out into the cold due to a fire alarm.

[/blatant "i've had sexual relations" post]
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 19:08   #28
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Only poor people live in dorms...

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 19:45   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
only pretentious wankers who wish to appear as if they are busy and in some way have a social or 'professional' online stature bother to add "|away" to their forum nicks

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 19:51   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Last time i checked poor people werent allowed in the uni.
Oh, well...
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:39   #31
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
dorms cost alot more than living at home
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 11:56   #32
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Had this three times so far, twice in the first week. Highly annoying.
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 12:07   #33
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I have only had one fire alarm so far this year. It pissed me off. Being woken up at 10am! That was just insane. But for some reason I had actually anticipated the fire alarm and hung a hoody, some trousers and socks on the hook on my door, and put my trainers out.

As for uni's giving stupid fines, I am awaiting mine so I can shout back at them.

- £100 fine for downloading "illegal" mp3s.
- £X dirty kitchen fine.

etc.

I haven't had one yet though
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 13:56   #34
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

half three.......what exactly is half three?

is it 3:30am by chance?
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 14:07   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
half three.......what exactly is half three?
Yes, it's 3:30am. Shortened version of "half past three" (the "past" being redundant since no-one in English says half to three).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 17:42   #36
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Yes, it's 3:30am. Shortened version of "half past three" (the "past" being redundant since no-one in English says half to three).
thanks....that's what I figured, but you crazy UK-ers do things a bit differently than us normal Canadians...I just wanted to make sure
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 18:00   #37
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
was this toast burner then interrogared by the police and the porters, after destroying one kitchen?
no, he didnt even destroy the toaster, all that happened was a tiny bit of smoke started appearing and triggered the alarm, so everyone paniced
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 20:11   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Fire alarms at half three?

I have instituted a regime in my hall whereby any fire alarms that go off maliciously or at an unreasonable time results is punished by deportation to Siberia.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 07:48   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Bump because ive just had another fire alarm

unbelievable

Unread 3 Dec 2003, 07:58   #40
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Bump because ive just had another fire alarm

unbelievable
pff I haven't even gone to bed yet, a firealarm would be a welcome distraction.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 08:58   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

i have been to bed, but havent slept very well, hence being up at silly o clock in the morning the day after my birthday.