User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 19:35   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Lego

My parents got a small LEGO package when they went shopping tonight. It was a small helicopter.
Now I built the little bugger and can't stop flying it around and playing with it.
I wish I still was a little kid, now I just feel silly.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 19:40   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
dude i wish my parents would do that, little lego sets own :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 19:40   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I want to get my lego stuff from my family home, but I don't get on with my mother anymore. Can someone go round there and get it? I had a lego train set and everything.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 19:43   #4
Lord Talon

Lord Talon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lego

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
My parents got a small LEGO package when they went shopping tonight. It was a small helicopter.
Now I built the little bugger and can't stop flying it around and playing with it.

just get married, have kids, & indulge yourself through spoiling them

(of course that would be the most expensive way to do it )
Lord Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 19:55   #5
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Lego was the best thing EVER!!!
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:16   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lego

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
and can't stop flying it around and playing with it.
Do you make the engine noises and stuff?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:24   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I sold all my lego at a carboot sale during my teens.
How i'd love to build a lego space ship now!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:36   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Lego

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Do you make the engine noises and stuff?
Almost... I did crash it on my keyboard tho... it made funny words.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:40   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:41   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
was?!?!? i think you've got your tenses muddled up there. Lego IS the best thing ever.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:43   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
L3g0 0wnz y0!
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:49   #12
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
I still have my lego in my loft have about 6 of the castles as well as the big pirate ships which is greatand some lego technic

and a police station

and a space station

and...............

heh

i wanna be a kid again
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:51   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You didn't have the submarine-type-thing-station OCR?!?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:53   #14
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts
LEGO!!!

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:19   #15
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
LEGO!!!

Hmm, all my lego's still up in the attic... wonder if I can get at it.

Bye.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:28   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Lego owns. I want to find my things
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:28   #17
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
aah lego

i still have several bags and boxes of broken up lego, and a drawer of stuff i made years ago that i've kept in one piece.
Sad really, i could use that drawer for more usuful stuff... but i don't want to break them up and i have nowhere else to put them. People who've made things out of lego will know what i mean

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:40   #18
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
i've got 1million peices of lego plus in like 3 crates, and one full size enterprise (by fullsize i mean fullsize compared to the models).
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:42   #19
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
i wonder who invented lego and how rich he is now.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:46   #20
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
i wonder who invented lego and how rich he is now.
some dane or other.
Well, i guess he's a great dane now

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 10:22   #21
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember the best thing about lego was building weapons which fired the blue laser.

Ah. It was the best of all the lasers. Beat the crap out of red and green and especially the puny white.

Of course I didn't know much about wavelengths and wave intensity and that kind of stuff then, I just thought blue was the best because it was my favourite colour.

Playmo wasn't nearly as cool.

Matrim