User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 May 2003, 22:31   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Theme songs

Ally MacBeal stylee. Which song makes you sing dance around in your PJ's and feel good?

Actually the one song that gets me on my feet is Pantera - Walk but it doesn't have the feelgood factor, Queen - Let me live always has me singing but never dancing, and the only song I can actually think of that does all three is RHCP - On Mercury, but I'm not quite sure why.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 22:32   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Spandau Ballet - Gold
Unread 22 May 2003, 22:37   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yoko Kanno - Tank!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 01:36   #4
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
The Hives - Hate to Say I told you so

or

Puff Daddy - Come With Me

....... go go MP3!!!!
Unread 23 May 2003, 01:38   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
the ally mcbeal song!

ok no not really :\
Unread 23 May 2003, 01:38   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Human League - Don't You Want Me
Unread 23 May 2003, 01:38   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Chuck Berry - Nodrog B Goode
Unread 23 May 2003, 01:39   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
At The Drive-In - Sleepwalk Capsules

Any Pixies song.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 01:43   #9
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Davie Bowie - Don't You Forget About Me
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons

Yes I know the GF is a cover but I like it more.

Unread 23 May 2003, 01:57   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Yoko Kanno - Want it all back
Beck - Sexx Laws
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 01:58   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

On second thoughts, it's quite hard to sing along to Tank!

I'm not a dancing person, so Nick Cave - As I Sat Sadly By Her Side and John Cale - Hallelujah
Unread 23 May 2003, 02:06   #12
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
westside story - i feel pretty
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 03:33   #13
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
The Kinks - Come Dancing
Unread 23 May 2003, 03:48   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sinatra Baby.

He cannot be beaten for style and the 'cool' factor.

Fly me to the moon,
Night and day,
I wont Dance,
Chicago,
Come fly with me,
Luck be a lady,

and of course "thats life"

PHWOAR
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 03:51   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Peter 'The Angel' Gabriel - Solisbury Hill
Unread 23 May 2003, 07:29   #16
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
On second thoughts, it's quite hard to sing along to Tank!
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. okay 3-2-1 let's jam.....

see? easy.

now it gets really sad if you can sing along to Evangelion : Cruel angel's Thesis.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 08:16   #17
Kegluneq

Kegluneq is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward

now it gets really sad if you can sing along to Evangelion : Cruel angel's Thesis.
I actually did that during the opening credits. Christ, I sounded pathetic.

Tank! is cool, by the way. I keep mishearing 'and the stuff' as 'and his stuff' though.
Kegluneq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 08:28   #18
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Theme songs

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Ally MacBeal stylee. Which song makes you sing dance around in your PJ's and feel good?
feel good music.........

hmmm.........

Great comment on pantera whats your fav album? mine would be Vulgar display of power.

oh and to answer your question: anything by Leo Sayer. or Bon jovi.

Quote:
YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE DANCING
party in da house!
everyone do the banana dance!!!

[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 09:13   #19
Bugg

Where is my mind - The Pixies

Oh yes!
Unread 23 May 2003, 09:24   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
everclear - amphetamine always cheers me up
also
EEEK! THERE IS A STRANGE PERSON IN MY WORK

anything bouncy on my playlist, so suicide machines - i never promised you a rose garden, some goldfinger, harvey danger etc, always perks me up!
Unread 23 May 2003, 09:26   #21
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
BANDAGES!!!!!!!!!!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote