User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 May 2003, 19:32   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am a little worried about my food intake (Volume Wise)

I use to be able eat 2 burgers some fries and a coke no problem and have room for desert still and I am and was pretty skinny. Now, I can hardly eat one burger which after wards I feel like a I wanna puke. Do you think I should see a doctor or look at this as a blessing that it will help me stay thin.

Signed

Intrepid00 "Sick in the Head for asking here"
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 19:35   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Citizenship revoked.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 19:36   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

You will have to move to Tierra Del Fuego now. You are bringing down the economy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 19:48   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Do you binge and purge?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 19:54   #5
Intrepid00

Nah, I have not puked yet. Just felt like it and it all it takes is one burger and I feel full anything else put on the plate makes me want to puke with the though of eating it.
Unread 21 May 2003, 19:59   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Then maybe you're an anorexic freak!
Or possibly you just don't like burgers any more.
Or maybe I'm talking out of my aris.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 20:05   #7
Intrepid00

I don't know, it doesn't matter what I eat. It can be a yummy steak and I won't eat all of it. I am already skipping breakfast and lunch is looking like I will be skipping it. I am down to 1.5 meals a day now.
Unread 21 May 2003, 20:06   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
you seem to be unique, most people just swallow and ask for more after eating **** nowadays
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:23   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
you seem to be unique, most people just swallow and ask for more after eating **** nowadays
please keep your homosexual habits to yourself. thanks.

Intrepid00: as for food intake: you might have a problem with your stomach, it sounds like it is shrinking for some reason - go and see a doctor. Furthermore, you don't need to eat large meals all the time, just eat several smaller meals through the day, and that is just as good, if not better, as your stomach and intestines don't get a shock three times a day from a huge amount of food arriving.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:16   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
cixerona
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:22   #11
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I have a very small appetite as well.