User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 May 2003, 21:33   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Worst football league (viewer entertainment wise)

I would have to say the argentinian league. It is dire Five shows a game, then an argentinian highlight show every thursday, and ive never seen such awful football.

In contrast, despite what you may have heard about it, MLS is actually pretty entertaining.

Opinions?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:39   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[predictable] Scottish [/predictable]

I havent seen much of the MLS but i'ld agree that it seems to be a decent league. The very very little amount of Argentinian and Brazilian footy i get to see also seems to be entertaining. I guess i'ld go with the French league being the worst, simply because its French.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:41   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The scottish is incredibly entertaining, in an inverse sort of way. Me and my brother have a good laugh every week at the ridiculous scrappy goals in the non old firm games. Its a rarity when theres a goal of any quality.

Unread 17 May 2003, 21:51   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Yeah i know what you mean, i've been to a couple of non-lleague matches (Accy Stanley) and they are great fun despite the total lack of any decent football.
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:28   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dvision 3 football > * fs!

(That is, untill Bury get promoted then Division 2 football > * fs!)

Eeew, I just did a greater than thingy.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:39   #6
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I generally find German league games very boring to look at. RTL broadcasts live matches of both the English and German league on Dutch television. I often watch when English football is on, but I can't seem to refrain from zapping when German football is on.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 01:06   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Yeah i know what you mean, i've been to a couple of non-lleague matches (Accy Stanley) and they are great fun despite the total lack of any decent football.
they've gone up into the conference y'know, they could be div 3 in a year!
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 09:40   #8
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
they've gone up into the conference y'know, they could be div 3 in a year!
I know .
Unread 18 May 2003, 09:47   #9
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
The Australian league. By a long way. I'm used to the Dutch league which isn't terribly good, but the competition here is just pathetic.
Unread 18 May 2003, 11:07   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
The Australian league. By a long way. I'm used to the Dutch league which isn't terribly good, but the competition here is just pathetic.
the dutch league seems ok to me, from an outsiders point of view. Saying that, i get a game every week, no highlights of others etc, abnd the game inevitably involves one of the big 3

Unread 18 May 2003, 11:11   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
the french league doesn't seem to offer much
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:20   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Scottish outside the Old Firm.
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:43   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC

they (used) to play my local team, bishop auckland \o/
i have seen posters up in fish shops the town over advertising their games!
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:24   #14
Woodeh
Monkey.

Woodeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Every league has its downsides, just depends on which one irritates you the most.

The Germans like to play football at a ridiculously slow (but apparently effecient to ze coping of ze body over ze period of 90 mins). Although you don't need to be quick to pick the ball out of the net 5 times eh.

The Italians (Mostly) are basically women. They run in on goal, looking for one of the defence to stick out a leg, then throw them selves to the ground whilst their team mates extend their arms into the air. Exibhit A, Fancesco Totti.

The Scottish. Ok, the only games they ever show live on Tv are Celtic - Rangers which is usually quite entertaining as they are pretty even teams although theyre not all greats of the game they never produce a dire 0-0'er.

The French - a.k.a. The Senegal National Team. Usually entertaingin whenever you see a game on eurosport, but teams are mostly monkeh ----.

ThAnd don't get me started on the spanish.

But my vote has to go to the Italians.
Unread 19 May 2003, 15:26   #15
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
French league is no bad.

The Man U league is Zzzzzz

the Italian League is the worst. ever.