User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:50   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Man Utd. vs Arsenal

Live on BBC1 12:05

Kick off 12:15

C'MON YOU GOONER!!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:54   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Man. Utd 0 - 3 Arsenal
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:57   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Man U 2 Arsenal 1
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:00   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
As the son of Arsenal, immcaulatly concepted by the life force of Arsenal, I say we win.

\o/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:03   #5
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I despise both of them. However I despise Man Utd slightly more, so I'll be 'supporting' Arsenal.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:06   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
I despise both of them. However I despise Man Utd slightly more, so I'll be 'supporting' Arsenal.
This is how it should be.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:13   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
By the looks of the teams Man UTD are more interested in winning the FA cup than Arsenal.

Keane to be sent off first .

Last edited by JC; 15 Feb 2003 at 13:20.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:18   #8
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:19   #9
Chrism
Governor General

And another one!
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:53   #10
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
WE LOVE YOU EDU, WE DO, WE LOVE YOU EDU, WE DO!!!! \o/

Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:11   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Man U 0

Arsenal 2

Top class!!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:12   #12
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't think the FA cup mattered to Man U any more tho..
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:12   #13
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I didn't think the FA cup mattered to Man U any more tho..
Not anymore because they are out of it!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:17   #14
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Man. Utd 0 - 3 Arsenal
Bugger - i was so close, and would have been right if Wes Brown wasnt a cheating bugger.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:19   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
If I hadnt been stupid enough to back Henry as the first goalscorer AND a 2-0 win, I'd have been £120 richer. Remind me not to log onto ladbrookes when drunk.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:20   #16
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Bugger - i was so close, and would have been right if Wes Brown wasnt a cheating bugger.
That was a good tackle.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:28   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That was without a doubt one of the most pharsical games of football ive ever watched.

Manchester United should have had two penalties in the very beginning. Sol Campbell pushed solskjaer right off the ball twice, and somehow, man utd pick up two yellow cards.

Ruud Van Nistlerooy should have been sent off after only 5 minutes. He then proceded to foul, whinge and dive for the remainder of the ****ing game.

How paul scholes stayed on after his antics with "Diving Swan" Lauren ill never know either.

Ryan Giggs should be discussing a voluntary pay cut with Man utd at the moment. Id be embarrassed to be him at the moment. The second half chance he missed was awful in itself... but the open goal.. ****ing hell. Worst miss ever. I cant believe this is the same playr that scored arguably the best goal of the 90's against arsenal in the fa cup.

Solskjaer should be feeling a little embarrassed for heading a ball at shin height.

Arsenal were denied a stonewall penalty when Wes Brown halfed Wiltord. He didnt touch the fkn ball, he destroyed wiltord.

Edu's goal was fkn lucky.

Jeffers is a diving twat.

Wiltord's goal was the only impressive thing about the entire game. Although i noticed a severe lack of defending from Rio "30mio" Ferdinand.

To be honest, this game was embarrassing. If this is the best english football has to offer, id hate to see the worst, etc.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 15:35   #18
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
That was a good tackle.
When has that ever stopped someone complaining?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 17:56   #19
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
Referee was shockingly bad...
Not really, he had a decent game and did well to keep 22 men on the pitch considering the start of the game.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 17:57   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It was always going to be an incredibly violent game.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:31   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Not really, he had a decent game and did well to keep 22 men on the pitch considering the start of the game.
why pray tell, is that a good thing?

If players deserve red cards, they should damn well get them

(lo ruud)

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:39   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Keown should be playing for England, not Campbell.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:40   #23
JC
lolly roffle

Personally i wouldnt say he deserved a red. The Wiltord incident wasnt a penalty, neither was Sol Campbell on Solskjaer, so imnsho the ref did ok.

What i meant was the ref had a talk with both captains and handed out a few yellows to calm the whole situation down. Some refs wouldnt have done that and it would have all flared up causing several sendings off later in the match, fortunately that didnt happen as it would have ruined the game. Yes if a player deserves to be sent off they should be, but i prefer to see refs being slightly more lenient and using a bit of common sense where appropriate.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:50   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Personally i wouldnt say he deserved a red. The Wiltord incident wasnt a penalty, neither was Sol Campbell on Solskjaer, so imnsho the ref did ok.

What i meant was the ref had a talk with both captains and handed out a few yellows to calm the whole situation down. Some refs wouldnt have done that and it would have all flared up causing several sendings off later in the match, fortunately that didnt happen as it would have ruined the game. Yes if a player deserves to be sent off they should be, but i prefer to see refs being slightly more lenient and using a bit of common sense where appropriate.
I see what your saying.. but i disagree on almost every count. The referee didnt have the guts to send off Ruud after 5 minutes, the challenge he made just after getting a yellow was worthy of a second yellow. Plus, he was diving all over the shop all game.

Talking to the captains and telling them to calm it down was a good decision. HOWEVER, these captains are Chopper Keane and Violent Vieira. Vieira was booked what, 2 minutes after the chat with the referee?

When brown chopped wiltord - i dont think he touched the ball... even if he did - he only tapped it, and it was still under the control of wiltord. Hence, why does this excuse the fact brown collapsed wiltord after him "touching" the ball? Wiltord was still going to score. He was stopped. Red card. Penalty.

Twice Campbell flattened solskjaer.. the first time it showed the replay of him running solskjaer over then heading the ball. The second one (right after Ruud's Red card offence) wasnt replayed but the arsenal players were being worked up and you CLEAR as day saw sol campbell shove out two hands and push solskjaer down in the box. Penalty. Second Yellow. Off.

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:41   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Best team won.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:55   #26
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
Your an Arsenal fan I take it?
LOL

I am neither an Arsenal fan nor a Man UTD fan, i am totally neutral in this case. I am in fact a Blackburn fan and didnt give a **** who won.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:16   #27
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
yay for arsenal.

(I just like the name better so I favour them)
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote