User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:09   #1
Asper

Unhappy I'm probably the only person who doesn't know...

What SPELAPPEE means

Other then it being some cool new saying, that's probably called old in a few weeks/months.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:11   #2
Ðiscorporation

JMMYJIM SI WAS TEH DRNK GHE MDE LOAFDS OV TYPOS
WE adll LAFDE!

basically, jammy came on drunk and gave us our new obsession
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:11   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
JammyJim came online and posted on the forums while drunk. He posted something like: DO YUO WNAT SPELAPPEE???????

The closest guess I've seen is 'snapple', which if I'm not mistaken is some kind of alcoholic drink.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:12   #4
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
JammyJim came online and posted on the forums while drunk. He posted something like: DO YUO WNAT SPELAPPEE???????

The closest guess I've seen is 'snapple', which if I'm not mistaken is some kind of alcoholic drink.
O_O I thought appelsap actually but that's a Dutch thing (apple-juice)
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:13   #5
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
heh.
I for one does not know either, and Im not eager to... After all, there's a large chance that it will mean something rather horrid =)
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:14   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im hoping this cult flies by

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:17   #7
Ðiscorporation

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ight=spelappee

I have no idea what it means =/
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:18   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
O_O I thought appelsap actually but that's a Dutch thing (apple-juice)
It's easily strong enough for JammyJim to get drunk on.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:21   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Sleep?
Spells and Pee?
Apple Shnapps?
A Slap?

So many questions....
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:32   #10
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I voted for it in the poll anyway.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:40   #11
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
I voted for it in the poll anyway.
Ditto. Seemed to be the only reasonable thing to vote.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:51   #12
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Snapple is a fruit drink with no alcohol in it. It used to have commercials featuring "The Snapple Lady." Who is the biggest celebrity for no reason since Rosie O'Donnell.