User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:26   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Thursday 14th - Judgement Day

Can any of you sleep? I can't :|
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:31   #2
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh i know im ****ing nervous
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:34   #3
Tobe
Checkout Boy

every thread on this page has been read

im so nervous i think i may just stay up another 10 hours 27 minutes
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:35   #4
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
what, is this a movie or something? I'm slow on all this pop culture stuff.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:37   #5
Tobe
Checkout Boy

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TOMORROW, the whole four horseman thing

no, A Level and As Level results come out tomorrow
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:40   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Big up for the 'finished all that, never have to worry about exam results again' crew.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:43   #7
Scoot951
Das Scoot

bah, had my hopes all up for raining fire and everything.

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:45   #8
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Big up for the 'finished all that, never have to worry about exam results again' crew.
big up for the "healthy bones and joints crew"
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:48   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I'm not nervous but I'm concerned. I know whatever I get, I'll still get into my first choice.

But still, I want what I want. 230 UCAS points.... no make it 200.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:48   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
every thread on this page has been read

im so nervous i think i may just stay up another 10 hours 27 minutes
Even the communists vs. nodrog thread?

I'm not nervous. I never get particularly nervous. I felt a few butterflies doing my STEP papers. I'm not at all certain of my results. In fact I believe I consciously tried to confuse myself to be as uncertain as possible about my results just to feel some kind of anxiety but it doesn't come. I feel I've wasted a chance to feel socially acceptable or even lauded anxiety. The number of occasions I will have in my life that being nervious will be cool can probably be counted on one hand. Oh well.

210FM is coming to my college to interview a few students. I got my hair cut specially. You might hear me on the radio if I can say anything interesting about this incredibly dull event.

Last edited by queball; 14 Aug 2003 at 00:53.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:53   #11
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Quoted until next year

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 01:16   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I've decided not to sleep & play any violent game I own on the hardest level. Let's see:

Max Payne
GTA III
GTA Vice City
Hitman 2
Medal of Honour
Soldier of Fortune

If I clock those & I still have loads of time, then I'll play CM4. That won't be clocked at all. It goes on & on & on.....

That's how concerned I am about my results.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 01:20   #13
Scoot951
Das Scoot

That also describes my study plan for most major tests.

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 01:56   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quakecon starts today.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 09:22   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i know you think me lying but i'm not nervous, i don't really get nervous or anxious or panicking about this stuff. maybe about having knives thrown at me or smething but not this.

you're alll silly to worry if you ask me, it's just wake, we should cull you all.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 09:31   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I sat up in a field with friends the night before my A-Level results. It didn't detract from my ****ty results tho.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 09:42   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gluck to all you a level ****ers

I got me an A, a B a C and an Int2A this year, which is not bad considering.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 09:54   #18
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Yeah good luck to all you results people.

And if they are particularly bad remember.............post the results here so we can laugh at your suffering

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 09:59   #19
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
got only my IT result so far and got an A in module1, a C in module 2 and didnt do module 3(coursework) will do this year so quite happy
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 10:16   #20
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Thank God I got what I needed, 300 points.
Had an A in History, B in Economics and a C in Maths. Was quite worried as I wasn't in school after Christmas so had to teach myself 2 maths modules and half the Economics course.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 10:34   #21
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought the A level pass rate is so high now, that even the 'tards pass?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 11:09   #22
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I thought the A level pass rate is so high now, that even the 'tards pass?
I am pretty sure even an E is counted as a pass so the high pass rate isn't that surprising but that grade isn't something I would too proud to tell people of.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 11:37   #23
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
haha, why are you worried? i went down today wasn't worried, I slept perfectly last night and couldnt' give a ****.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 11:37   #24
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I got what I needed, three As and S, 2 in STEP 2 and 3.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 11:40   #25
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
hey queball what are STEPS are you some oxbridge fag or something? and what school in berkshire do you go to? please tell
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 12:40   #26
Moled
careface ;[

Moled is an unknown quantity at this point
AAA :|
Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Moled is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:08   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by midge5
half the Economics course.
That can't have been too hard all you do is draw the same graph over and over and scrawl supply and demand on it

I opened this thread hoping to brighten up my day and see tales of people screwing up and ruining their lives, needless to say I'm disappointed.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:45   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i got into aberystwyth.

i honestly expected to spend another year at college so i was pleasantly surprised.

the results don't sound too good but i genuninely thought i was going to fail history and politics so to not to do so i am quite happy.

the results: history = d, english = b, politics = c.

i needed 280 points to get in so with my as' i got in!
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:48   #29
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
hey queball what are STEPS are you some oxbridge fag or something? and what school in berkshire do you go to? please tell
Yes, I think I can now consider myself a Cambridge faggot instead of an ordinary faggot. I went to Bracknell College. They mentioned me on the 210FM news.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:49   #30
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Yes, I think I can now consider myself a Cambridge faggot instead of an ordinary faggot. I went to Bracknell College. They mentioned me on the 210FM news.
you must have a radio face then.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 13:55   #31
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
you must have a radio face then.
^_^
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 14:07   #32
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

crapnell college, my god how did you even get higher than an E?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 15:54   #33
KaneED
Motherfracker

i get 210FM!

are you the fugitive?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:34   #34
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Got BBBb in Maths, Physics, Computing and Politics(AS). Not as good as I expected, but enough for my course. Physics at Bath next year, cant wait.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:11   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Are you doing maths for a degree?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 19:27   #36
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Are you doing maths for a degree?
Yeah, subject to student whim.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 21:15   #37
Blastoderm
________

I got into University of Greenwich.

That was an excellent feeling. I'm now going to celebrate from today till the end of the weekend.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:29   #38
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Haer
Got BBBb in Maths, Physics, Computing and Politics(AS). Not as good as I expected, but enough for my course. Physics at Bath next year, cant wait.
I got ABBc in Maths, Economics, Physics, Further Maths (So close to getting an A in Economics). I'm doing Politics with Economics at Bath, so I'll see you there! (probably not)
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:28   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Good man.

ps. Why did you have your hair cut specially for going on the radio?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:38   #40
queball
Ball

Seemed like a good excuse.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:40   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Seemed like a good excuse.
I considered applying to Clare, but I decided that Christ's was more smuggy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 13:33   #42
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
ABCD, enough to get into Sheffield.