User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:19   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Recent ****e TV programmes

Theres been all the **** recently about how the latest Spooks episode incited religious hatred and violence.
I want to defend a goodish tv series with arguements such as 'It was entertaining though!' But it wasn't fs

And HIGNFY. What the **** was that about?
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:29   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I watched Spooks for the first time t'other day, that one you refer to with the kid what blew his **** up.

I'd watch it again.
Edit:
Who was that Kaldun guy played by? THe guy who got his **** blow up by the kid? Couldn't remember the name.

Edit Edit:
Doctor Bashir from DS9.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:22   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Alexander Siddig?

(Formerly known as Siddig El Fadil)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:36   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by idimmu
have i got news for you was ****ing class a comedy last night.
Brucey rocked last night. It would never work having him compare for a whole series but as a one-off it was great

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:41   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I've never liked Forsythe in anything except last night, where he was brilliant.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 14:54   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it was ok, it certainly wasnt brilliant

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 17:29   #7
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Last night's HIGNFY was utterly hilarious.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 08:09   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Alexander Siddig?

(Formerly known as Siddig El Fadil)
Better known as Dr Bashir.

I now have to kill myself for knowing that :/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:43   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
****ety **** **** ****
missed it. though i think they repeat it on sunday.

That spooks thing was a bit dodgy with the islamic terrorsts thing.
A bit like the US TV series where they all have islamic fundermentalists being the bad guys, while a few years ago it was the Russians etc.

Didnt watch that episode, but i wated the one before. And it was pretty ****e.
Who would you rather they used, the french. That would be realistic wouldnt it. As ive stated else where people kicking up a fuss over this are obviously extreamly stupid or their faith is just blinding them. In todays world the number one threat for any country are islamic fundermentalists and as such if your producing a drama series rooted in reality these have to be featured at some point. However at no point do the TV shows say "Anyone following the islamic religion is an evil terrorist" all it says is that a small number of fundermenatlist are, just like in earlier episodes of spooks they didnt go "All the irish are terrosits" instead showing that their are a small group in the IRA who are .

And when theres people saying "It incites racial tension" thats just bull****. People in this country have some brains ffs and can tell the difference between real life and a drama series, if anything incites racial tension its the vents we seem to see every day on the news now of islamic fundermentalists carrying out attacks or being caught plotting them, so before moaning about a TV PROGRAM perhaps they should first look closer at home for the problem.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:55   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I watched the end of Spooks where the guy got himself blown to bits. For some reason I thought he was a regular character (never seen it before) so he'd save the kid and everything would be hunky dory.

Boy was I wrong.

It was pretty harsh at the end though when that woman was like "Well done numb nuts, you lost us a possible agent!". She didn't seem to care that two people had just been blown to bits.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 17:16   #11
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
People in this country have some brains ffs
Not a chance these days
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 17:57   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
I watched the end of Spooks where the guy got himself blown to bits. For some reason I thought he was a regular character (never seen it before)
He was.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:31   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Big Brother
Big Brother
Big Brother
Big Brother
Big Brother
Big Brother