User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 May 2003, 21:17   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
mp3 time!!

what are you listening to?

Billy Joel - And So It Goes
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:18   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
The Sunday Social on Radio 1... no music playing atm.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:20   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cathedral Oceans by John Foxx

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:21   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Theme to the MYSTERIOUS CITIES OF GOLD
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:22   #5
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:23   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Elbow - Independent Woman
Tenacious D - Triubute
Kirsty McColl - In These Shoes
Foo Fighters - Breakout
Foo Fighters - All my Life
System of a Down - Chop Suey
TATU - All the Things She Said
Prong - Snap Your Fingers , Snap Your Neck
Michelle Branch - Everywhere
McLusky - Lightsabre ****sucking Blues
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:24   #7
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Oliver's Army
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:25   #8
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Elbow - Independent Woman
Tenacious D - Triubute
Kirsty McColl - In These Shoes
Foo Fighters - Breakout
Foo Fighters - All my Life
System of a Down - Chop Suey
TATU - All the Things She Said
Prong - Snap Your Fingers , Snap Your Neck
Michelle Branch - Everywhere
McLusky - Lightsabre ****sucking Blues
you have outstanding taste in music. (seriously)
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:26   #9
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Tom Waits - Big Face Money
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:27   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
"Do you hear the people sing?" from Les Miserables.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:28   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
you have outstanding taste in music. (seriously)
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

ps.

Yoko Kanno - Bad Dog No Biscuit
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:28   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
tina turner - goldeneye
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:35   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
kura is teh kitten mastah
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:41   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Nick Cave - And No More Shall We Part
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:41   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The Pixies - every single song they made in a randomised order.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:42   #16
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Digitally Importeds HardCore channel.
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:47   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Save Ferris - Everything I want To Be
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:47   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Simon & Garfunkle - Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:50   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Placebo - Protect Me From What I Want
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:52   #20
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Apollo 440 - Yo! Future
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:55   #21
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
greenday - time of your life
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:56   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Pennywise - **** Authority
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:56   #23
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Bob Seger - Katmandu
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:57   #24
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Tom McRae - A Day Like Today
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:58   #25
Aryn
Happy

culture beat - mr vain
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:59   #26
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
culture beat - mr vain
oi :\
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:02   #27
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Mercury Rev - Sweet Odysee Of A Cancer Cell In Center Of Yer Heart
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:02   #28
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
oi :\
what? :\

ren&stimpy - royal canadian kilted yaksmen
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:04   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

REM - Losing My Religion
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:05   #30
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
what? :\
I don't like that song

Stonesour - Get Inside
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:12   #31
Aryn
Happy

denis leary - asshole
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:15   #32
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

The Faint - Total Job
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:21   #33
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm alternating between Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication and Hot Action Cop - Fever For The Flava. Occasionally Idlewild - Modern Way Of Letting Go gets a look-in too.

At this particular moment it's RHCP.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 23:36   #34
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
right now

Muse - Unintended
Unread 25 May 2003, 23:37   #35
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
18:36 ! Steve_G^away is listening to - DDR - Stomp To My Beat - (2.35MB)
Unread 25 May 2003, 23:48   #36
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
The Polyphonic Spree- Hanging Around
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:01   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
U96 - Club Bizarre

i have my 'old dance' playlist on, mixed with my 'happy hardcore' playlist.
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:06   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ice House - Hey Little Girl
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:15   #39
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Hey Little Girl

Wanna go for a ride?
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:31   #40
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
tuppence a go and no kissing
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:36   #41
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Sean Paul - Get Busy
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:40   #42
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Prodigy - Mindfields
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:40   #43
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Wanna go for a ride?

Theres room in my wagon , its parked right outside ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:48   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Wanna go for a ride?
If you insist.
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:54   #45
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Phil Collins - Against All Odds.mp3

'You're the only one, who really knew me at all.....
SO TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW
THERES JUST AN EMPTY SPACE
AND THERES NOTHING LEFT HERE TO REMIND ME
JUST THE MEMORY OF YOUR FACE

TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW
THERES JUST AN EMPTY SPACE
AND YOU COMING BACK TO ME IS AGAINST THE ODDS
AND THATS WHAT I'VE GOT TO FACE'
Unread 26 May 2003, 00:57   #46
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Placebo- Without You I'm Nothing
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 01:37   #47
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Steve Vai - **** Yourself
Unread 26 May 2003, 01:51   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Sertab Erener - Every way that I can

It has now attached itself in my brain and I am of the opinion that the song rocks.
Unread 26 May 2003, 02:07   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Random old theme tunes.
Unread 26 May 2003, 07:20   #50
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Deftones - Passenger.