User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2003, 19:14   #1
The Nashmeister

In reaction to the Iraq war -- we knew it would happen

To the administration and moderators,

Long have I been an upstanding citizen of the planetarion forums and for all but my first three days you and your establishment and the established powers that preceded you have hounded me. Is it not ironic that it you and your ilk that transformed me into the very person that you were hunting down to cast from your ranks. It was not long until I was to decide to stand my ground as the stubborn Australian I am, and as consequence I was IP banned. My evasion of the ban through the most despicable form of cowardice there is, I apologised to Mer and for the apology alone was I and will I ever be sorry.

Now take this to heart you foul and black-hearted fiends. Readily would I confess that I had an ulterior motive for writing this book. My motive was to strengthen the resolve of myself and that of my compatriots as I utter the following words for the benefit of the administrators and moderators. In the name of every spammer who has ever stood his ground and been suspended, for each troll who had just had enough and decided to take the fight to the moderators, in the name of each and every flamer who had defended themselves and for that has been banned. “I Formally Declare War Upon Your Persons And I Set Out To Destroy You Both In Real (Offline) Life As In On The Internet.” The question no longer remains what are we can possibly do, but what are we willing to put on the line in order to achieve our ends.

Yours in hate,

Shai Gar and Partners
DYB minister of Suspension, IP bans and Formal Declarations
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:23   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I knew this was coming.
Shai officially declaring war on the mods.

Let the nuking begin!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:36   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you disprove the theory of evolution

Darwin owes me a tenner

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:37   #4
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
*snicker*
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:39   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
isnt posting as shai bannable

heop you got 10 bux lol

(cos you are banned from here and somethingawful is )
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:41   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your grammar sucks too.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:41   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
yes, it is and yes, he is.

Nevermind that putting a physical threat into writing is just silly, now isn't it?
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:43   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
If Shai Gar doesn't get beaten up every day there is no justice.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:43   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Is that all moderators?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:45   #10
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Eh?
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:48   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think we've found a funnier thread than Muslim's!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:50   #12
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
and in accordance with the statement concerning muslim's thread...
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:51   #13
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 19:51   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 20:09   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
noone cares, shut up.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 20:50   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Who are Shai's partners?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 21:27   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's it. I'm building a pillow fort.
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:33   #18
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
That's it. I'm building a pillow fort.
And here was me hoping against hope that a fart would hold them back?

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:44   #19
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Again?
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:49   #20
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
isnt posting as shai bannable

heop you got 10 bux lol

(cos you are banned from here and somethingawful is )
dont be cheap, get the speshul 20 bux one
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:39   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heh i love it when peoples plans backfire and make them look stupid

\o/

youve shown you care enough to post something like that.....:(((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:42   #22
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
book?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:09   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
book?
well it is longer than the Mr Men, and on a par with Spot the Dog, so he is doing well.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:24   #24
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
He really has no life does he?

I didn't know anyone could possibly be that sad.
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:13   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

More self-inflated rubbish from The Emperor of drivel.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:06   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i've started going to self defense classes.

they're called "defense against the kiddy arts" classes.

i feel prepared to take on whatever Shai has up his nostrils.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:20   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First muslim now this. GD is looking up every week guys!

PS I can't stop laughing
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:07   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shai couldn't fight his way out of Harold's house in Ramsey Street.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 15:08   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Shai couldn't fight his way out of Harold's house in Ramsey Street.

DM is so old he knew the Marquess of Queensbury!
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:25   #30
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
DM is so old he knew the Marquess of Queensbury!
was that before, during, or after his harrowing youth of hiding from velocoraptors?
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:32   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
was that before, during, or after his harrowing youth of hiding from velocoraptors?

It was actually just before he went bald. So about the cretaceous era I believe, putting him slightly before the velociraptors.
Unread 7 May 2003, 16:34   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You young whippersnappers are going to be punished like when I were a lad

DOUBLE SHIFT DOWN THE MINES FOR YOOOOOOOOOU !!!!!111111

Unread 7 May 2003, 16:35   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
You young whippersnappers are going to be punished like when I were a lad

DOUBLE SHIFT DOWN THE MINES FOR YOOOOOOOOOU !!!!!111111

Except back when you were a lad they weren't so much mines as cavemen scratching the surface for little bits of stone.
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:51   #34
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Except back when you were a lad they weren't so much mines as cavemen scratching the surface for little bits of stone.
I thought you were 40something Jonny

=/
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:24   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
I thought you were 40something Jonny

=/

I'm 862. Another two hundred years and I beat methuselah!
Unread 7 May 2003, 21:57   #36
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I'm 867.

I taught Jonny all about 'life'.

*untz* *untz* *untz*
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 07:31   #37
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
More self-inflated rubbish from The Emperor of drivel.
I get that feeling everytime you click post !
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:02   #38
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Who are Shai's partners?
For all those that has taken the time to stand their grounds against all odds, trolling beyond what is neccessary, and not bending over to this internet nice'ism' huggles, if I'm not very mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 11:26   #39
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
For all those that has taken the time to stand their grounds against all odds, trolling beyond what is neccessary, and not bending over to this internet nice'ism' huggles, if I'm not very mistaken.
awwww

*huggles* honeybuns
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:24   #40
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
awwww

*huggles* honeybuns
blow me

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 12:31   #41
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity

Shai officially declaring war on the mods.

[/b]
/me totally agrees as a big spammer , dah let's fight and own them
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:16   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
I get that feeling everytime you click post !
Couldn't come up with anything original, eh?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:17   #43
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Couldn't come up with anything original, eh?
No point reparing what isn't ruined.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:19   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
No point reparing what isn't ruined.
It's not a question of 'repairing'. It's a question of pea-brained unimaginative twats leeching off what I say.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:22   #45
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
It's not a question of 'repairing'. It's a question of pea-brained unimaginative twats leeching off what I say.
Your still ****, regardless of how we put it..

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:23   #46
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
POT TO KETTLE, POT TO KETTLE, YOU ARE BLACK REPEAT YOU ARE BLACK!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:25   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
How eloquent.

And I hope you have your penis chopped off by a rusty hacksaw.
Unread 8 May 2003, 13:26   #48
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
POT TO KETTLE, POT TO KETTLE, YOU ARE BLACK REPEAT YOU ARE BLACK!
RED TO GREEN! RED TO GREEN! YOU HAVE GO FOR SUICIDE, REPEAT, YOU HAVE GO FOR SUICIDE, OVER!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 8 May 2003, 14:25   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

MOD TO THREAD, MOD TO THREAD. YOU ARE BEING SHEIT, DESIST, DESIST, DESIST.

Unread 8 May 2003, 14:30   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If we are going to have rubbish like this on the forums, can we at least not give it pride of place by stickying the damn thing?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote