User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:32   #1
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello From Kuwait City!

I dont have long, but I have enough time to say hello from Kuwait city,
I am really pushed for time here and busy, but all i can say is im thinking of u all
I also found some other pa players hehe.

Best wishes to u all

loadsa love

Jim
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:33   #2
TejasCop

How are the winds today?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:37   #3
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you maen Al Kuwait

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:37   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
wow, time to visit the boards during a war.....now that's dedication!

Stay strong and stay alive m8!!
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:39   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
wow, time to visit the boards during a war.....now that's dedication!
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:46   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hello From Kuwait City!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyanide
I dont have long, but I have enough time to say hello from Kuwait city,
I am really pushed for time here and busy, but all i can say is im thinking of u all
I also found some other pa players hehe.

Best wishes to u all

loadsa love

Jim
Don't you dare get killed!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:05   #7
*Cooper*

Me? Killed? u wish

Rite cu later folks
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:13   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
That bloke over there with the black beard,
don't kill him alright?

Thats me...
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:21   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Funny how you are constantly signed into MSN :\
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:23   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You tit, the army have MSN bouncers you know.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:58   #11
*Cooper*

If someone is using my msn account then it is my brother Dave or Jimmy. Sorry to disappoint u JC...
I dont take that lightly
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:00   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Good luck.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:04   #13
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point
gl out there man.
Dont get killed..that aint no fun :P
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:10   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Stylez1877
gl out there man.
Dont get killed..that aint no fun :P
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:18   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
obligatory unfunny friendly fire comment

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:23   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
If someone is using my msn account then it is my brother Dave or Jimmy. Sorry to disappoint u JC...
I dont take that lightly
If you are over there then my apologies and gl etc. Just seemed strange to me that both of your MSn accounts had been in pretty much constant use all week .

How old do you have to be to join the army btw? You are very young to be over there fighting .
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:24   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll bet Kuwait would be a great place for a holiday at the moment

nobody there, cheap flights out, plenty entertainment.

God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:28   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
gl luck

i hope a sargent with a dodgy 'tache doesnt take a liking to your arse

i hope an iraqi with a dodgy 'tache doesnt take a liking to your arse

ps if you get taken pow, go out in style and say 'saddam hussien is a tit and if he was here id kill the mther fcker, for having a dodgy 'tache ' hey you may die but at least youd go down in history!!!

pps i dont like dodgy 'taches
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 00:13   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Remember, the trick is to shoot them before they shoot you
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 00:27   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
obligatory unfunny friendly fire comment
Friendly fire is less friendly than it first appears
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 00:31   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Friendly fire is less friendly than it first appears
maybe they write "sorry" on their bullets, like they do with the cruise missiles

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 08:44   #22
*Cooper*

you guys are all crazy :P

Btw JC and others i am 19 years old.

Ugh so tired this morning, I think we are moving into Iraq today to start clearing a path for AID

Last edited by Cyanide; 26 Mar 2003 at 19:33.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:18   #23
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Fake.
Attention whoring thread.
lock.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:31   #24
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
you guys are all crazy :P

Btw JC and others i am 19 years old.

The other day that said 18, and until today your birthday on PA gallery said sometime in 1985, making you 17 (i see you changed it to 1983).

Lots of birthdays you have been having recently .
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:32   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
Fake.
Attention whoring thread.
lock.
Now thats a strange dude to see on the forums!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote