User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 04:41   #51
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Rob Zombie - Dragula.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 05:33   #52
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
In Flames - Clay Man
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 06:32   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Beach Boys - I Get Around
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 09:54   #54
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Pacifier - Toxic Shock (from the 'Weapons of mass distruction' bonus CD that i think only people in my country got)
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 10:15   #55
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Silverchair - Without You
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 10:48   #56
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
The Jam - Town Called Malice

Next up is The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 11:03   #57
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Coldplay - Shiver

It's on constant repeat until I get bored of it because it's the world's best toon .
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:11   #58
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
3rd Eye Blind - Freshmen
Isn't that by the verve pipe?

I had an mp3 saying it was them (3eb), but also have the verve pipe's album version and it was the same song... and i couldnt find a version actually by third eye blind when i looked...

?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:30   #59
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:55   #60
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Barenaked Ladies & Tom Jones - Little Green Bag
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 15:13   #61
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Take Me For What I Am - Even Though I Can't Create Decent Music

?

Matrim
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 16:17   #62
Chrism
Governor General

Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:16   #63
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
RHCP - The Zephyr Song
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:41   #64
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Iron Maiden - 2 minutes to midnight

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:48   #65
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Beck - Debra
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:50   #66
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Harry Nilsson - Put the Lime in the Coconut
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 20:00   #67
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Currently:
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

About to start:
Nightwish - Bless The Child

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 20:48   #68
Chrism
Governor General

Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me

Up next is Fleetwood Mac - Go YOur Own Way
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 20:49   #69
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
U2 - Kite
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:34   #70
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Laurent Garnier - Dangerous Drive
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:35   #71
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
The Proclaimers - I would walk 500 miles
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:37   #72
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Modest Mouse - Teeth Like God's Shoeshine
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:43   #73
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Beck - Loser
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:46   #74
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:46   #75
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Heads - Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On)
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:49   #76
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Nightwish - Ocean soul
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:52   #77
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Muse - Nature 1
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:54   #78
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Eels - Souljacker
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:54   #79
Carcharot

Manowar - Hail And Kill
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:58   #80
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Hole - Paradise city (live Guns 'n Roses cover)
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:02   #81
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Village People - Macho Man
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:07   #82
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Blind Guardian - Nightfall
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:18   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - As I sat Sadly by Your Side
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:19   #84
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Asian dub foundation - Rebel warrior
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:20   #85
Chrism
Governor General

The Vapours - Turning Japanese
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:20   #86
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Zwan - Lyric
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:25   #87
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

madness - one step beyond
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:27   #88
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Silverchair - After All These Years
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 22:31   #89
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

cuby & the blizzards - window of my eyes