User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:37   #1
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
American Pioneer in England.

A SAN FRANCISCO MAN BECOMES FIRST AMERICAN TO GRASP SIGNIFICANCE OF IRONY

Jay Fullmer, 38, yesterday became the first American to get to grips with the concept of irony.

"It was weird" Fullmer said. "I was in London and like, talking to this guy and it was raining and he pulled a face and said, "Great weather eh?" and I thought -

"Wait a minute, no way is it great weather".

Fullmer then realised that the other man's 'mistake' was in fact deliberate.

Fullmer, who is 39 next month and married with two children, aged 8 and 3, plans to use irony himself in future.

"I'm, like, using it all the time" he said. "Last weekend I was grilling steaks and I burned them and I said "Hey, great weather."
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:40   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I must be tired because I laughed out loud.

Matrim
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:46   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
That would be good for original material, bad for something copied from elsewhere.

Bad.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 11:16   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Funny actually.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 11:18   #5
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
I must be tired because I laughed out loud.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 11:21   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Funny actually.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 11:30   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
you made me laugh
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:14   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
worth a smile
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:47   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
good one m8
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 13:27   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
You ought at least to credit original material.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 22:13   #11
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Old, but still funny.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 00:11   #12
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
You ought at least to credit original material.

they stole it off me, honest.

great weather.
Amoruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 11:42   #13
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
worth a smile