User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:03   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Who will die first?

Ronald Reagan

or

Thatcher

?

Place you bets now please.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:04   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Reagan! Reagan! Reagan!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:04   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Thatcher surely

How old is Reagan anyways?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:05   #4
€CiOV€No

Wichever dies first, I hope it happens soon.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:07   #5
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Reagan.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:08   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

REAGAN:

February 6, 1911, in Tampico, Illinois.

THATCHER:

Oct. 13, 1925, in Grantham, UK.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:15   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Both are now effectively silenced with regard to political affairs.

Reagan has alzheimers, and Thatcher can't make any more speeches.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:18   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

And if we want to throw a real spanner in the works, then we could add Thora Hird and The Pope in with the two of them.

That's not a one I'd like to call.

Is George Burns still alive?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:22   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
reagan
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:24   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
REAGAN:

February 6, 1911, in Tampico, Illinois.

He's almost as old as DM :eek:

()

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:31   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
He's almost as old as DM :eek:
Reagan has more of a full command of all his mental faculties, though.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:32   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Reagan has more of a full command of all his mental faculties, though.
thats fightin' talk
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:36   #13
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Reagan. I predict within a year.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:37   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
Reagan. I predict within a year.
That's very precise. Are you slipping things in with his medication?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:46   #15
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
That's very precise. Are you slipping things in with his medication?
Damn, rumbled.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:05   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

THATCHER:

Oct. 13, 1925, in Grantham, UK.
Heh, interestingly enough, my dad taught me (from being very little) to stick my middle finger up whenever we passed through grantham on the train, for that reason.
I still can't help it. I've been indoctrinated

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:28   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Reagan and Hird will pop it this year. Thatcher will be around for another few I guess, the Pope is a tough call but I say he'll just about make it to 2004.

So, the order:
  • Reagan
  • Hird
  • Pope
  • Thatcher
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:40   #18
Chrism
Governor General

I think the Pope could actually die before Reagan, he's quite ill.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:03   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont really care, and i never bet. At least not much.
(Regan)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:18   #20
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Ronald Reagan's body is still alive, but a person is more defined by their thoughts, personality, and memories. I'd define him as already dead.

---Hmm, that just stirred up a thought on religion...

If someone is brain dead, or has alzheimers, etc what happens to the "soul"? Is it allowed to go on, or is it trapped until the body dies? Maybe that's what "purgatory" is, a sort of spiritual waiting room?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:20   #21
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
The Blessed Margaret will live forever.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:27   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
hmm.

You have to wonder.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:28   #23
End in Tears

Don't really care which of them out lives each other, what gets me is that Strom Thurmond will still ****ing outlive the both of them, so many of my death pools he has ruined
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:30   #24
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by End in Tears
Don't really care which of them out lives each other, what gets me is that Strom Thurmond will still ****ing outlive the both of them, so many of my death pools he has ruined
LOL, you should check out the Gulf War II collectable card game at somethingawful.com. He's shown in one of the cards and is classified as "Artifact."
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:31   #25
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
dont u mean the blessed john paul II the pope

John Paul II was born Karol Joseph Wojtyla in Wadowice, Poland on May 18, 1920.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:34   #26
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Thats what they said about the queen mum.

Thatcher is clearly going to be fitted with many bionics before she goes. [/comparison]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 04:33   #27
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Reagan.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:17   #28
Dreadnought!

THATCHER > *

She was good for the country no doubt if argentina invaded the fawklands today tony blair would say "take gibraltar aswell maybe even scotland"

She created laws to stop people going on Direct Action Strikes. Which no doubt the firefighters would go on if they could.

THATCHER > *
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:20   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
She was good at war but nowt else.

I still consider her a good PM though.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:21   #30
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
She was good at war but nowt else.

I still consider her a good PM though.
She revolutionised the British economy she knew we had to suffer to be prosperus..... and now look at labour taking the credit for all her hard work, it makes me utterly sick.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:23   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Yes, look at Britain prosper!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:33   #32
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Yes, look at Britain prosper!
It has the faster growing economy in Europe and even the america's and japan.

You cant seriously blame thatcher for a global economic downturn can you?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:33   #33
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
THATCHER > *

She was good for the country no doubt if argentina invaded the fawklands today tony blair would say "take gibraltar aswell maybe even scotland"

She created laws to stop people going on Direct Action Strikes. Which no doubt the firefighters would go on if they could.

THATCHER > *
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:36   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm fairly anti-Conservative, partly because their leader is the wettest son of a bitch going, mostly because their policies are backwards facing with regards to Europe and going on previous performances.

But we needed a Maggie Thatcher way back when, and at least she stuck to her guns.

Miners strike \o/
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:38   #35
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Who will die first?

Quote:
Ronald Reagan

or

Thatcher

?

Place you bets now please.
THATCHER!
REAGAN!
THATCHER!
REAGAN!

BOTH MEAN
WHICH GONNA DIE

BETTING ENDS!

i wub teh banzai

(reagan)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:39   #36
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

Eh?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:41   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Who will die first?

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
THATCHER!
REAGAN!
THATCHER!
REAGAN!

BOTH MEAN
WHICH GONNA DIE

BETTING ENDS!

i wub teh banzai

(reagan)
Stop smoking crack, Starbucks.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:42   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Miners strike \o/
There's a wrestling person somewhere who has a t-shirt which Maggie should have worn for the press conferences after the miners strike. On the front it says "You bring the ass" and on the back it says "We'll bring the whooping!" \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:10   #39
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Banzai would do this bet by dropping both into a pool of molten vomit and see who lasts longest
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:12   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thatcher will gradually petrify.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:29   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I would like to do to to Margaret what that chappie did to her statue.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:31   #42
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Thatcher will gradually petrify.
Quote:
I would like to do to to Margaret what that chappie did to her statue.
Connection?
HAve you actually SEEN Thatcher lately?