User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:00   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Boris Johnson for Deputy PM!

Yes Folks , its time once again for a campaign from the very heart of the people. Too long has the conservative party sat around doing sweet **** all and trying to sound like they believe in everything their current leader says.

This party needs a maverick. This party needs a deputy PM that says "I dont give a **** what you think, and if you dont like it, ill show up drunk at your house and piss through your letterbox". The Winston Churchill spirit has never been more in evidence than it is in the random mutterings and shoutings of Boom Boom Boris.

http://www.conservatives.com/getinvolved/

Get involved with the Conservative Party. It could be the funniest thing anyone has done online since someone created a page full of dancing hamsters!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:03   #2
Dreadnought

Re: Boris Johnson for Deputy PM!

Make Him Leader Ffs Boris Rocks
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:07   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Boris has already been backed by rp before howard won the leadership and then by Merton on HGNFY.
Methinks you need to move a bit faster in the world of politics...
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:08   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Boris has already been backed by rp before howard won the leadership and then by Merton on HGNFY.
Methinks you need to move a bit faster in the world of politics...
EWWW! The opinions of a dirty RP'er

Be gone with you back to that Stable of Filth (+10 defence , +2 poison resist) that you call a forum.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:12   #5
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
EWWW! The opinions of a dirty RP'er

Be gone with you back to that Stable of Filth (+10 defence , +2 poison resist) that you call a forum.
I would, but the -10,023 Boris Johnson of Ineptitude is preventing me.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:30   #6
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Since it only costs £3, I will join. Or I would if I had a credit card. Since I don't have a credit card, I shall be forced to resort to such ancient tecniques as applying by post. However, on the application form there is a column marked "quals". Would I be correct in assuming this stands for qualifications, and if so should I put GCSE, or A2 on it?
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:31   #7
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Somethings don't change it seems.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 01:34   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I clicked on your link (should have used a proxy) and the picture of the people with "join" and "us" written on their hands scared me away (for some reason my mind gave them zombie voices)

Boris is probably unique in being a likeable tory. He has perfected the "nice but dim bumbling toff" act. It's entertaining but not electable.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:53   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there was a G2 leader one day a few weeks ago that said he should be leader too.

Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:54   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cool... two different uses of leadre in one sentence... aint that magic?
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 11:41   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

bloody tories
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 13:06   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
a deputy PM that says "I dont give a **** what you think, and if you dont like it, ill show up drunk at your house and piss through your letterbox"
but we already have john prescott
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 14:45   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
but we already have john prescott
No , thats

"Ill say what i bloody well like, and if you dont like it, ill show up on your doorstep, call your wife a whore and then eat the contents of your fridge"

There is a difference.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 19:55   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

If boris was leader of the conservatives i would vote tory for real.
This is an ace idea but we need a strategy.!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote