User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:51   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
An IRC Funny

Made me chuckle when i read it, so i thought i'd share:

[@Tycow]: right rules are
[@Tycow]: loser gets kicked
[@Tycow]: you have to type what i type the fastest
[14:44:49] [[LSF]Asgard|]: ooh
[14:44:53] [[LSF]Asgard|]: fun
[14:44:55] [erish]: i lose then
[14:44:55] [@Tycow]: it is
[14:45:29] [@Tycow]: itll be 5 rounds long
[14:45:39] [@Tycow]: right here we go
[14:45:43] [@Tycow]: maybe
[14:45:46] [[LSF]Asgard|]: maybe
[14:45:55] [@Tycow]: howdy
[14:45:58] [[LSF]Asgard|]: howdy
[14:46:05] [@Tycow]: weeble
[14:46:07] [[LSF]Asgard|]: weeble
[14:46:12] [@Tycow]: muppet
[14:46:15] [[LSF]Asgard|]: muppet
[14:46:18] [@Tycow]: /quit
[14:46:23] ::: Quit: ([LSF]Asgard|) ([email protected]) (Signed off)
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:53   #2
Everpain
Nobody

Everpain is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: An IRC Funny

The old ones are still the best, I see.
Everpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:54   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:55   #4
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

made me giggle
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:56   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

sad and disturbing that people still fall for that type of stuff
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:59   #6
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I chortled.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:09   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hehe.

Ahh the days of childish humour where you'd join a public channel, "accidently" mess up typing when joining some sought after private room and go
/join #legion-private secretpass3 /0 (or something...had a 0 at the end, would make you part all channels)

And watch the n00bs depart the room heh.

That was a lifetime ago however and I have since forgotten most mIRC commands ofc.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:45   #8
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Lol :d
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:47   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:20   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

that would be the olde #channel,0 one then
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:43   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
stuff
Your signature is shiny.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:54   #12
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Your signature is shiny.
Yes, yes it is.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:01   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

lol xxx
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 22:35   #14
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for coming out and posting today
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 04:28   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how didnt the first guy quit?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 04:37   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

If you hold down ctrl (i think) the / doesnt register as the beginning of a command.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 04:44   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or maybe there was a space before the / ?

(just a guess, it's been soooo long since I used irc)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 09:57   #18
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Ctrl+Enter when "/" is first makes mirc ignore it as a command and just send it as plain text to the server.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 21:02   #19
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Just do Bold/Bold before / commands.

Best trick on quakenet used to #ExpertsExchange or #GamersExchange etc. [spoiler]joining a channel with the word sex = g-line[/spoiler]

There was also http://www.fakeurl.com[]0,0www.go atse.cx

I think the new mIRCs got around that though.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:14   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
[01:05] <+smdio> SORRY
[01:05] <+smdio> what are we doing?
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> a game
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> i am going to type a word
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> and you are going to repeat it as fast as possible
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> ready?
[01:05] <+smdio> yes
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> okay
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> here way
[01:05] <+smdio> okay
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> wooble
[01:05] <+smdio> wooble
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> nibble
[01:05] <+smdio> nibble
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> teedle
[01:05] <+smdio> teedle
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> booble
[01:05] <+smdio> booble
[01:05] <ThEaM|nAkEd> /quit
[01:06] * +smdio ([email protected]) Quit (Signed off)
it really works!
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 02:32   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Hehe, ace.