User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 00:00   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Reqium For A Dream

Jesus H. Christ! What a ****ing depressing film! Rather good though, although definitely not the feel good hit of the summer.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 01:28   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Reqium For A Dream

Great movie.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 01:34   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

good movie indeed
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 01:54   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

yeha!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 02:05   #5
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

is it like a cinema movie, or something you can watch on dvd/vhs?

i only know that i want to watch it, so answer the above question pretty please?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 02:14   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Who stars in it?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 08:11   #7
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
is it like a cinema movie, or something you can watch on dvd/vhs?

i only know that i want to watch it, so answer the above question pretty please?
This is the kind of film you can indeed watch on TV-screen. And you really should watch it, because it is very good. Not in hangover, though...

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 08:13   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Isn' t there a shite load of sex in that film or have I been lied to in it's description?
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 08:20   #9
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Isn' t there a shite load of sex in that film or have I been lied to in it's description?
nah.. there is more like a shite load of antisex
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 09:21   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Who stars in it?
Good films don't need "stars"*.

* i.e. Jared Leto, Jennifer Connelly and Marlon Wayans.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 13:50   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'old'

****ing good tho
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 07:51   #12
Harry_Hoo_Haa
Bored

Harry_Hoo_Haa is an unknown quantity at this point

U might wanna check out Pi, also by Darren Aronofsky (director). Again, no stars but you don't need stars to make a good movie.