User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:17   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
So I read this ban muslim thing.

I just want to know what you people mean when saying " repeatedly wrong"?
I´ve made a lot of scientific threads, which were all non conclusive. They where all anti climaxed due do lack of scientific method by me and the other forum users.

The point is that you dont agree with my views, and you cant prove me wrong, so its easier to just say im wrong, which is stupid and scietifically inacurrate. Personally I do think most of you are wrong, (i´m looking at you diry mouthed mark) but that doesnt mean you are wrong. As always I might be wrong.

In short, you people lack scietific method.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:18   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: So I read this ban muslim thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
blah

I never said you were wrong, i sad you were shit. Repeatedly shit. Defend that one.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:21   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'because im great' is not a valid way to back out of an argument you are losing
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:21   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In short, you people lack scietific method.
Odd thing to criticise me for, given that of anyone (except probably Giles) on this forum, I understand the scientific method best.

You, on the other hand, evidently don't understand it, because you make circular hypotheses.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:23   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

You are entirely wrong about almost everything, but I don't want to see you banned.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:28   #6
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I never said you were wrong, i sad you were shit. Repeatedly shit. Defend that one.
Your personal thought of me being shit doesnt make me a shitty person.

Also, define being shit.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:32   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
'because im great' is not a valid way to back out of an argument you are losing
You are missing the point.
I said that because in the same thread someone said " youre crap". That childish behaviour doesnt make any more sense than saying "no, because im great".

Pity people failed to realize the irony.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:35   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Odd thing to criticise me for, given that of anyone (except probably Giles) on this forum, I understand the scientific method best.

You, on the other hand, evidently don't understand it, because you make circular hypotheses.
I dont make circular hypotheses. I just rewrite it in a clearer way, and rephrase also.

I said that on one of my threads.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:35   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You are missing the point.
I said that because in the same thread someone said " youre crap". That childish behaviour doesnt make any more sense than saying "no, because im great".
In the most recent example, I called you stupid because you refused to believe that SA is more than a forum, which it is. It's a humour site with a forum attached.

I think that counts as empirical evidence to support my case.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:38   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

My case was that It was forum. It might be more than that, but still it has a forum contained in it.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:38   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

planetarion is a forum am i rite
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:41   #12
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

The point is that in the days of Yore people would prolly close the thread.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:43   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
My case was that It was forum. It might be more than that, but still it has a forum contained in it.
Actually, no it wasn't.

That aside, I don't think you should be banned. Although infuriating on occasion, you bring humour.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:43   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
The point is that in the days of Yore people would prolly close the thread.
No they wouldn't.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:47   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Actually, no it wasn't.

That aside, I don't think you should be banned. Although infuriating on occasion, you bring humour.
How can you say what my point was?
All you can say is that the phrasing I used indicated blah blah blah
Thats what is wrong with you people!
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 18:49   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
How can you say what my point was?
All you can say is that the phrasing I used indicated blah blah blah
Thats what is wrong with you people!
Ah. I see where the problem lies.

We consider language to be the means to understanding someone; english is a subtle language and its nuances can imply many things. However, it's also perfectly understandable in a more compact, less verbose form.

You, on the other hand, consider language to be useless, and prefer to use telepathy to get your point across, abandoning the post to its own devices.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:08   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3 fox rule has been empirically verified again.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:11   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
3 fox rule has been empirically verified again.
hey nod's gay hahahaha
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:16   #19
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Ah. I see where the problem lies.

We consider language to be the means to understanding someone; english is a subtle language and its nuances can imply many things. However, it's also perfectly understandable in a more compact, less verbose form.

You, on the other hand, consider language to be useless, and prefer to use telepathy to get your point across, abandoning the post to its own devices.
No. I just want that people use language accuratedly.

Like when i explained how wrong you were by arguiing that "it wasnt your point".
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:17   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

lolly roffle
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:18   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Don't we all?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:20   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As I said previously, I wouldn't want any banning to take place.

BUT, you might want to lay off the following when arguing :

1. Presuming you are talking to idiots
2. Resorting to "You don't understand to science" (or evolution, or whatever).
3. Refusing to reference facts.
4. Making arguments which don't actually say anything particular.
5. Making an argument which goes something like "I think this, you think that, there's no way to prove either way, therefore I'm right and you're wrong."

Also, being courteous goes a long way.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:23   #23
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
As I said previously, I wouldn't want any banning to take place.

BUT, you might want to lay off the following when arguing :

1. Presuming you are talking to idiots
2. Resorting to "You don't understand to science" (or evolution, or whatever).
3. Refusing to reference facts.
4. Making arguments which don't actually say anything particular.
5. Making an argument which goes something like "I think this, you think that, there's no way to prove either way, therefore I'm right and you're wrong."

Also, being courteous goes a long way.
Well im sorry about all that. It wasnt my intention. And the courtesy thing, Ive never being rude to anyone which havent been rude to be before.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:03   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And why the hell can't you speak proper English sometimes? Some of your posts just plain don't make sense :(

PS Damn foreigners
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:08   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Also I would like that people would correct me when gramatically wrong so I can improve my english. Thanks for bringing that up.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:10   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh. I always thought that'd come across as horribly condescending and arrogant. Both of which I do extremely well otherwise mind.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:11   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Also I would like that people would correct me when gramatically wrong so I can improve my english. Thanks for bringing that up.
People would be more likely to want to help you if, when a mistake was pointed out, you denied that one had been made and claimed that your understanding of english grammar was better than a native's.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:14   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you told me not to tell anyone?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:15   #29
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

I cant argue with the laws of grammar, because they are clear and unmistakable.

Last edited by Baron Morte; 27 Jan 2004 at 20:21.
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:17   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I did but people dont seem to heed anything I say.
I asked the same to johnny also, but he wouldnt listen to me. He lied to me.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:18   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
He told me as well. And I didn't tell anyone. It was just really, really, REALLY obvious

I didn't ****ing lie to you ****ing faggot. The utter irrelevancy of such a promise when everyone who cares already knows because you didn't change your posting style one bit and bar the extra emphasis on evolution and shit you've got, and had, one hell of a distinctive style which most people don't miss. Jeez.

PS The laws of grammar.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:21   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

stop being a retard muslim

<Jonny> can someone please post in muslim's thread and call him a retard every twenty minutes for the rest of the night
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:22   #33
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

You did so. You even admitted in one of the pms you sent me.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:26   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It was pretty obvious duder.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:49   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I cant argue with the laws of grammar, because they are clear and unmistakable.
I don't really mean to be argumentative, but this is hardly universal. If "the laws of grammar" were unmistakable then I don't see why people would make so many mistakes, why different dialects would have subtley different grammatical rules, etc, etc.

And in general, you should avoid rudeness even to people who have been rude in the past.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:59   #36
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

People make mistakes out of ignorance of the rules, well, maybe poets and in cases of "for lack of better expression". The dialets are disappearing, and the language as it is today, due to higher education, mass media and such, tends to become more static than it ever was.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:00   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'd say it's changing more than ever, but by subculture rather than region.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:05   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
People make mistakes out of ignorance of the rules
Right, so mistakes are made, but it's unmistakable. OK.

As for the rest of your point : Language is more fluid if anything. More words are added to the dictionary at an ever increasing rate. Dialects (different from a language or accent) are just as common - compare the grammar in philosophy text books to how teenager speaks, or ebonics, or whatever.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:07   #39
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Changes that come and go. The grammar as it is, stays.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:10   #40
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Right, so mistakes are made, but it's unmistakable. OK.
It means that people are unmistakably right or wrong, because the guidelines are clear, not like "How much of a person´s personality is due to genes, and how much is due to enviorement".

Of course new words ought to be created, but it doesnt change the language.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:17   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
The grammar as it is, stays.
Not exactly, no. Besides, if this is what you meant, why did you say "the language stats as it is"? Language isn't the same thing as grammar.

Anyway the grammar in say, ebonics, is slightly different from other grammars. This is how languages start to diverge. Do you think the difference between dialects is simply the vocabulary? Do you think if you directly translate a "l33tspeak" conversation it makes much sense?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:23   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
It means that people are unmistakably right or wrong
Grammatical rules are not that clear cut. I'll leave it at that, as I'm doing a few other things, but if you want we can come back to it later.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:27   #43
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

One definition of grammatical which I found was:
Quote:
conforming to the rules of grammar or usage accepted by native speakers; "spoke in grammatical sentences"
And i think the tories DONT appreciate immigrants´s grammar.

In this sense, its up to you to maintain it.

Last edited by Baron Morte; 27 Jan 2004 at 21:35.
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 21:32   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
In this sense, its up to you to maintain it.
Native isn't the same as indigenous in this context. American grammar is subtley different from Australian grammar, or British grammar, or whatever. Native speaker merely means it's your mother's tongue.

When we're basing the rules on what people follow it's obviously going to be varied. It's like the idea of common sense.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 22:22   #45
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Such data is a sin to store on MySQL.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 00:18   #46
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

i never understood the whole muslim hating thing, i liked him.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 03:34   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You did so. You even admitted in one of the pms you sent me.
Quote:
Most people I've spoken to have either guessed it was you or think you're some sort of troll. Trolls usually get the largest number of replies in their threads (re: Sunday8pm aka Evergreen). Anyways I suppose I did lie yeah, however it's hardly relevant anymore (especially seeing as evolutionary psychology indicates that promises are not actual expressions of will but mere temporary assertions designed to achieve short-term goals on behalf of the party under duress in the contract!)
Which is pretty much what I said above however at that time I just didn't want another message so I just agreed while still thinking you're an idiot.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 05:54   #48
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread reinforces the fact Muslim should be banned for being lame.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 07:07   #49
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Muslim commenting on the strength of his scientific endeavours. not something I thought I would ever see.

I seem to be running out of good science books to read now must order some more.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 19:07   #50
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought shit was banned here?
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote