User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:16   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
could the title music for Enterprise have gotten any worse ??

oh yes

i have just witnessed the speeded up soft rock version for season three

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh the mute button on my remote doesnt work
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:17   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: could the title music for Enterprise have gotten any worse ??

I know, it's diabolical. They've taken the already bad theme and made it even worse. They even removed the good (i.e. not totally abysmal) bits.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:22   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[21:02:52] <@*****> The new enterprise theme is funky

I had to remove the names of the innocent =( And my alternative suggestion of Magic Carpet Ride doesn't seem to be getting much in the way of positive responses.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:25   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: could the title music for Enterprise have gotten any worse ??

They should have gone for sometihng slightly more upmarket, and hired Foster and Allen or something.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:27   #5
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pffft, reruns.

Here is to earth blowing up.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:29   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I actually like the music

Didn't think the old one was as bad as people said and the new one is better.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:37   #7
Intrepid00

You want to whine about a bad Star Trek intro, go watch a DS9 intro.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:40   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Here is to earth blowing up.
That episode is quite cool.

I prefer the DS9 intro (which is merely coma-inducingly dull) to this abonimation.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:50   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

carpenter street is intertreknet
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 22:50   #10
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i found voyager a relaxing introduction
this however sucks
muchly
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:09   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
oh yes

i have just witnessed the speeded up soft rock version for season three

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh the mute button on my remote doesnt work
When i first downloaded 'Broken Bow' i hated the theme tune, i would have much prefered an orchestral/instrumental piece. I got used to it. When i first downloaded 'The Xindi' i hated the revamp even more than i hated the original. But eleven episodes on, i have gotten used to it, too.

(I hate the Watson fella too, he's a twat. My mother told me my nanna liked him, so i bought his album for her, but it turned out she didnt like it, so i palmed it off on someone else with a "i thought you might like something different than what you usually listen to". :/ )
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:22   #12
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That episode is quite cool.

I prefer the DS9 intro (which is merely coma-inducingly dull) to this abonimation.
Yes, yes it was.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:40   #13
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Get the "Enterprise Alternate Intro" of DC or Kazaa or whatever, and play it over. Its much better.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:46   #14
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

star TREK is crap and so is the theme music. i think this isn't coincidence!
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 00:01   #15
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
star TREK is crap and so is the theme music. i think this isn't coincidence!
*slap*
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 00:10   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come off it. Even the people I know who like star trek think enterprise is truly dire.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 00:12   #17
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
star TREK is crap
this requires a slap round the chops

i will not come off it
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 00:12   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

There are a couple of slightly better episodes in S3 it would seem (although I've not seen it all). But overall it's still shit, especially the earlier episodes.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 00:32   #19
logamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I know, it's diabolical. They've taken the already bad theme and made it even worse. They even removed the good (i.e. not totally abysmal) bits.
i still miss the part where the chick thats covered in doo doo gets up and spits a big wad of semen all over a picture of tony blair. that part rocked.

:smith:
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 00:39   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
this requires a slap round the chops

i will not come off it
I don't come from slapping bloomers either.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 10:16   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Having watched Season 3 so far I have to say that diabolical as that music is, the actual series is far, far worse.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 10:45   #22
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

if it was just the title music that sucks, but the whole 3rd season is total crap.
usually start trek series become better over time, but this one becomes crap.
(and i usually skip the intro, so it really doesnt matter to me what it sounds like. i didnt even notice there is anything diffrent)
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 10:46   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hahahhaa you people watch startrek hahahaha
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 12:16   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

New series of smallville > New series of Enterprise.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 13:51   #25
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
New series of smallville > New series of Enterprise.
i agree
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 15:53   #26
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

all of you can get to ****, i like the old enterprise theme tune (havent heard the new one)
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 23:58   #27
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

and you people call yourselves Star Trek fans, for shame. Enterprise is a damn fine TV show, though i'll admit there are a few continuity gaps (e.g. the klingons and phase pistols) but it is still good show. Probably the second best Star Trek series ever (with the best being the later episodes of TNG)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 00:56   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
and you people call yourselves Star Trek fans, for shame.
I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of people in this thread wouldn't call them anything of the sort.

Having said that, I am a Trek fan, but that doesn't mean I have blind adoration for a show which has really bad characters (and in the opening series, weak stories, but that's standard). Perhaps the characters will round out a bit, but for now they seem painfully two dimensional.

The production values for the show are OK, and the direction is reasonable.

The continuity is a bit of a problem, even beyond just silly things (like the Klingons as you mentioned). The way the Vulcans behave is very different from how they are portrayed later on, and they're basically butchering what was left of their own internal consistency. You can overlook that though. But the characters? Aside from possibly the Captain and T'Pol they're all, to a man, shit.

No bloody way is Trip a Bones replacement in their Original Series "homage".
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:15   #29
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
and you people call yourselves Star Trek fans, for shame. Enterprise is a damn fine TV show, though i'll admit there are a few continuity gaps (e.g. the klingons and phase pistols) but it is still good show. Probably the second best Star Trek series ever (with the best being the later episodes of TNG)
it USED TO BE quite a good show (although after ive seen all of tng, all of DS9 and all of voyager i have to say that all 3 of them were better), but then season 3 started
there was not a single good episode in it yet. (oh, well, that north star one wasnt that bad, nice idea)
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:15   #30
Intrepid00

The only thing that will save Star Trek is if they stop betting around the bush and use the time travel guys. Now that could make for some good stuff.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:16   #31
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
it USED TO BE quite a good show (although after ive seen all of tng, all of DS9 and all of voyager i have to say that all 3 of them were better), but then season 3 started
there was not a single good episode in it yet.
The one where Earth blew up and he got infected with the parsites was good. Maybe they will redeem themselves (unlikely) when the season starts back up this following Wed.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:17   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
there was not a single good episode in it yet.
CAPS LOCK CARPERNTER STREET /CAPs lock
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:22   #33
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
CAPS LOCK CARPERNTER STREET /CAPs lock
Yes, that episode gives me hope for following Wed.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:25   #34
wu_trax

i think i didnt even watch that one completly. i was kind of overloaded by watching all the rest of star trek by that time
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 01:26   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

T'Pol and the burger was a bit lol
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:38   #36
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I just heard the new intro for the first time. It's crap! It's like some reworked dance track or summat.

The original was way cooler. Makes me want to stand up and salute for some reason.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:44   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: could the title music for Enterprise have gotten any worse ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
T'Pol
God bless 80's pop.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 01:01   #38
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Thou shalt not bump madi threads.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 11:37   #39
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
They should make a star trek in the past, even before captain Kirk and you know what would be great, if they put the guy from Quantumn leap in there and a foxy chick. How great would that be?
that would indeed be a great idea, but only if they dont come up with some stupid story about some stupid race, that isnt even a race which tries to destory earth.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 11:49   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
but only if they dont come up with some stupid story about some stupid race, that isnt even a race which tries to destory earth.
You mean their best story line so far?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 11:53   #41
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

At least they changed the song at the beginning of a season, unlike the name. One episode it's "Enterprise" and the next it's "Star Trek: Enterprise", which doesn't exactly look professional.

As for the continuity errors, I just tell myself it's an alternate timeline. (Clearly someone left the blueprints and specifications of the Akira Class [the ship in First Contact that looks almost identical to Enterprise] on Earth during First Contact and Cochrane used them to build his ship.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:14   #42
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Enterprise is awful. It's stunningly poor. I just prefer to ignore it and watch my DS9 DVDs.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 12:30   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

engage!
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:25   #44
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism
Enterprise is awful. It's stunningly poor. I just prefer to ignore it and watch my DS9 DVDs.
the first two sesons were fine, its just now that everything turned into crap. ill still keep watching it though, you never know.

PS. and what the hell is jake 2.0? its somehow related to star trek, but thats all i know
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:33   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
the first two sesons were fine,
ahahahahahahhaa
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 13:50   #46
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
ahahahahahahhaa
oh, come on. they were not that bad. not better than TNG, Voyager or DS9, but still not bad.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:04   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
oh, come on. they were not that bad. not better than TNG, Voyager or DS9, but still not bad.
If something's not better than voyager, it's pretty bad
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:04   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Bring back Doctor Who.
Dr Who fans are, by and large, gay, oddly enough.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:05   #49
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
If something's not better than voyager, it's pretty bad
what the hell was wrong with voyager?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:09   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
what the hell was wrong with voyager?
What the hell was RIGHT with voyager?