User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:19   #1
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Top spammers

A few people were requesting this so here goes:

Code:
1    KaneED                24,504  -  CHEAT
2    MrL_JaKiri            11,721    
3    Marilyn Manson        5,584   
4    pablissimo            4,738  
5    JonnyBGood            4,609   
6    Snurx                 4,531  
7    Deffeh                4,146  
8    Leshy                 4,076 
9    Dante Hicks           3,934  
10   Gayle29uk             3,895   
11   Ragnarak              3,894    
12   Nodrog                3,761   
13   Kurashima             3,570  
14   Aryn                  3,496   
15   Radical Edward        3,388   
16   Structural Integrity  3,110   
17   LHC                   3,015   
18   queball               2,989    
19   flapjack              2,929  
20   Lady Hawk             2,786    
21   roadrunner_0          2,735  
22   W                     2,437    
23   Flavius               2,412    
24   Dace                  2,207   
25   wu_trax               2,152  
26   Knight Theamion       2,093  
27   AcidK                 1,996  
28   Starbucks             1,972  
29   acropolis             1,964 
30   Phang                 1,925  
31   Pyr0                  1,915    
32   JC                    1,914    
33   Bloomers III          1,911   
34   Fluffie               1,818   
35   Embroglio             1,790    
36   JammyJim              1,788   
37   SilverSmoke           1,786   
38   sayonara              1,707   
39   meglamaniac           1,701   
40   Vaio                  1,698   
41   Nusselt               1,688  
42   NEWSBOT3              1,618  
43   [IV-CL]Zappa          1,617   
44   ParraCida             1,606   
45   Sarina_Joy            1,605  
46   No_Dachi              1,585  
47   ChubbyChecker         1,577 
48   Cmdr_Cyrax            1,549    
49   Tietäjä               1,540  
50   Mirai                 1,538  
51   HobbieRogue4          1,526   
52   Crazyboy              1,521  
53   Proteus               1,508  
54   xtothez               1,504  
55   Mong                  1,490 
56   Evil_Ginge            1,471   
57   Scouse                1,465  
58   Tactitus              1,429    
59   xtrasyn               1,359  
60   Toccata & Fugue       1,354

Last edited by JC; 26 Dec 2003 at 13:45.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:21   #2
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Top spammers

I'm not even in the top 60? **** sake.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:23   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT I catch pab!
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:26   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't ****ing catch him with nobody to reply to you ****s.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:32   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think the real question here is how long it will take MrL to catch kane!
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:42   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Edited to make it look pretty.

I should be ahead of Pyr0 now .
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:46   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I never spam
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 14:11   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

I remember when i was #3. Did that sound like dm or what
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 14:14   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Not really. DM can't even remember when he was 300.

I quite like that one actually.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 14:15   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

its got # by the number though. The DM age thing doesnt work quite so well, infact i would go so far as to say it was shite.

XX
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 14:17   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
its got # by the number though. The DM age thing doesnt work quite so well, infact i would go so far as to say it was shite.

XX

Piss off you illiterate hubcap stealing scouser.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 14:22   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think the real question here is how long it will take MrL to catch kane!
The question I want answered is when are we going to get a "Ballad of Mark Robert Lawrence.mp3"?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 15:06   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not much whats sup wit u
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 15:07   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

sup
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 15:30   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Itt

I complain that any of my posts are referred to as 'spam', when all of them are clearly a valuable addition to this forum.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 15:48   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

You're about as much of a valuable addition to the forums as I am a valuable addition to the human gene pool!

Last edited by Kurashima; 26 Dec 2003 at 22:28.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:25   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ITT I catch Gayle
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:26   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Ragnarak
Registered User 3,895
Gayle29uk
Bitch 3,895

Yay

Plus how hard was it for people to click the meberlist link and order by posts?
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:26   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm going strong
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:34   #20
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

25th \o/
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:35   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
You're about as much of a valuable addition to the forums as Kurashima is a valuable addition to the human gene pool!
I'll have you know that Scottish midgets play a vital function in the food chain!
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:52   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since the last time someone showed the post count list i have moved up 10 places.

Every post was a valuable addition to the forums tho.

EVERY - SINGLE - ONE!
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 17:47   #23
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I use to be on that list, clearly my standards have improved.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 18:00   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm coming for you Flav :evilgrin:
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 18:03   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

who the hell is flapjack?
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 19:02   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

I'd have more posts if I could ever be assed to get involved in the faggot discussion threads you're always having.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 19:23   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

back, back JC, you foul creature of the night you
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 20:21   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
who the hell is flapjack?
One of the RP'ers, probably.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 20:47   #29
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

my nick is still on there yet I have been banned for ages

you guys are pathetic
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 20:48   #30
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm not sure if being in the top 60 is a good thing. Probably not :/
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 20:54   #31
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

More Posts = More Pahetic of a life
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 20:59   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX

No argument here.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:22   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
One of the RP'ers, probably.
he's the little RPer that nobody liked.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:37   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
he's the little RPer that nobody liked.

"RPer that nobody liked"

That doesn't really narrow it down.

I thought no RPers were liked.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:38   #35
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

ITT, world peace is resolved amongst the Spammers PA:GD Summit
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:40   #36
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
"RPer that nobody liked"

That doesn't really narrow it down.

except by other RPers
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:48   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
except by other RPers :p

I don't think even RPers like other RPers.

I think it's more of a "tolerate" thing.

I mean lepers didn't like other lepers but they did hang around together kind of thing.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 21:51   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The question I want answered is when are we going to get a "Ballad of Mark Robert Lawrence.mp3"?
I'd need at least a tribute opera.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 22:44   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
More posts = a bigger ePenis
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:00   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

besides, most of us dont try to give you internet syphillis
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:01   #41
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I don't think even RPers like other RPers.

I think it's more of a "tolerate" thing.

I mean lepers didn't like other lepers but they did hang around together kind of thing.
ps RP BBQ, remember? ____HAD NO PART IN____
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:03   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's nothing wrong with RP'ing. Just because we're all sad and geeky spend too much time on our comptuers doesn't mean we need to find the only people on the internet worse than us to make fun of them.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:05   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
There's nothing wrong with RP'ing. Just because we're all sad and geeky spend too much time on our comptuers doesn't mean we need to find the only people on the internet worse than us to make fun of them.

Ah, you finally found an internet marxist forum then?
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:13   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Ah, you finally found an internet marxist forum then?
I actually have some posts I made to a Marxist mailing list from April '99, and I think I posted a couple of times on Usenet at that time. Hmm, yeah I've got a post from Feb '98 of someone calling me a moron.

Of course, around about 1994 me and SbOlly used to use a BBS and I used to have idiotic arguments with retards about socialism and stuff.

WHAT THE **** HAVE I DONE WITH THE LAST NINE YEARS OF MY LIFE?
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:15   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

The internet.

Keeping communists indoors for the last decade
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:18   #46
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

How has robert managed that total?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:19   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT , Jonny proves that for all his much vaunted intellectuallism , hes actually just a spammy twat.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 23:45   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont think i spam at all and i will refute all claims that i do. Agree with me or not (usually not), think of me as a twat but the fact of the matter is every post i make has a purpose - to piss someone off, or mnake some sort of stupid half assed point i didnt think through.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:49   #49
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:

back when you were bugs mod.

and then i overtook you.

ahahahhaha.

sadly that list isnt anywhere near accurate.

lo nod being first to break 10000k posts.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:55   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
sadly that list isnt anywhere near accurate.
It's from Nov 2k2, if memory serves.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote