User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Dec 2003, 00:39   #51
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: What did you get for Christmas?

Loads of clothes and some money and some new shoes. And a couple of CDs.

Nothing major, but it's all good.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 01:02   #52
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
If you didnt get a good hard shag, youll be disappointed i would think ;)

Yeh well, that too :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 02:24   #53
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
except I have a cold
and me feel like I'm dying fs.

I had:
Load of chocolate
Welsh rugby + football tops
a gog thing
a Bill Bryson book and one on the Romans
2 Gamecube games(one is going back as it's crap)
2 cds(another one going back as its crap)
Have I Got News For You guest presenters DVD (would have preferred Yes Minister but the Boris episode is classic).

Also some clothes, no idea why as my mother can never pick out stuff I like but at least it is some money to get when I take them back.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 03:17   #54
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Dace , i know what it is.

ITS A MOBILE PHONE. YOULL LOVE BEING PART OF THE MOBILE REVOLUTION!

I think you'll find that happened last year and i told my parents to **** off with it.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 03:21   #55
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Was playing Trivial Pursuits earlier, and on the sports questions when my mother couldn't remember the name of the person, she described them, which usually included the line 'he has AIDS'. It was quite sinister.

Magic Johnstone (sp?)?
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 08:13   #56
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

ok.. i got 'finding nemo' and 'pirates of the carribean' as i thought i would.. though they were on vhs instead of dvd :\
scarf/mittin set as i'll need them when i move
evanescence - fallen
a set of beer mugs and 2 $25 gift certificate for Moxie's (restaurant)... my dad says this is so i can have a couple good meals when i move..
a gift certificate for a lingerie store.. again from my dad..
and socks

and my ass is fat. not juicy. fat.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 11:15   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Magic Johnstone (sp?)?
And 3 or 4 more;

ps.

They still sell VHS's?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 11:58   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Book tokens
Clothes
Headphones
Extreme Euphoria cd (haha jonny listens to extreme euphoria yeah yeah)
Piles of chocolate
And sixteen (count em) bottles of Smirnoff Red.

Still got more presents to come! Although I have spent more on buying presents than receiving them this year which is kind of :unninja:
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 11:58   #59
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Of course they do. People buy them because they are cheaper and contain the same film.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 12:04   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And 3 or 4 more;

ps.

They still sell VHS's?
I still buy VHS because

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
they are cheaper
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 12:24   #61
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Of course they do. People buy them because they are cheaper and contain the same film.
but you miss all the really brilliant things you would like to see, like the directors comments or the making-of
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 12:33   #62
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Oh yeah

edit: and the scenes they cut out because they were too good for the film
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 13:56   #63
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My main concern with DVD over VHS is they offer a higher quality image. Unless your TV is a piece of shit, it's quite evident without having to be a videophile.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 26 Dec 2003 at 14:14.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 14:06   #64
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

I got LEGO.

**** you all.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:20   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
My main concern with DVD over VHS is they offer a higher quality image. Unless your TV is a piece of shit, it's quite evident without having to be a videophile.
My TV is a piece of shit. It doesn't even have a scart socket, so I have to plug my DVD player into my TV
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 16:32   #66
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Oh yeah

edit: and the scenes they cut out because they were too good for the film
did you ever compare the normal LotR-version with the extended version? thats a big difference.
(i saw the extended version on vhs aswell, but anyway all im saying is that sometimes those extra-scenes are very well worth it.)
that whole making-of-stuff is pretty much useless though. i dont know anyone who ever watches it. and dante is right about the quality.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 17:14   #67
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Xbox
Many many HMV vouchers (round about £140)
Screwpull™ Beer bottle opener
A box of chocolates
Aramis Life cologne box set (cologne and shower-wash)

Edit: vouchers shall be spent on a Gamecube
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 17:46   #68
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

A crashed car...

Stupided geesers.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 18:44   #69
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I got less than I gave

should I be happy ?

Only when swapping STI's*.

* / STDs
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 18:46   #70
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
that whole making-of-stuff is pretty much useless though. i dont know anyone who ever watches it.

I do*.

*when i am very bored.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 08:21   #71
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmm.

The six bottles of liquor.
The double flask
Teapot
T-shirts
Boxers
Socks
5 Pairs pants (jean, khaki, pajama)
Hat
Radio control car (to bother the dog)
Snow shovel
Subscription to 'time' magazine
Couple sweaters
Shoes
Stephen King's It
3 Dr. Suess books
Some Philip K. Dick books (the reader and "do androids dream...")
Notes from Underground (dostoevsky)
Some Marquis de Sade writings
Lying liars (Franken)
handjob
odds and ends
3 CDs
DVD
VHS movie (se7en)
VCR
Digital camera
and
I think I'm getting some money
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 11:05   #72
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

socks, boxers
shoes
wifi \o/
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 12:04   #73
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

new years is shit though
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 12:50   #74
Alex-

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point

Two ordinary milka chocolates.
And one was for my sister.

And I was a good boy this year
Alex- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:52   #75
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Id just like to add to that list
  • A Lens away strip
  • An industrial sized bag of Haribo
  • A Box (and i do mean a BOX) of Tangfastics
Mmmmm. The gym membership is definetely going to be a new years resolution.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote