User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:18   #1
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of
Exclamation GD, Volunteers needed!

As Sarina and I are past the 2 month mark (and thus doomed to failure) we require volunteers to 'date' Sarina and thus continue the custom of the 'GD' couple.

JonnyBGood: you are the primary selection, lucky you.

Any other volunteers in case he fails to perform his manly/admin duties post below*.

*Try and keep the bitching to a min 'people'
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:22   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD, Volunteers needed!

I'm spoken for*

I recommend Radical Edward.

* <3 leshy
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:23   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

:(
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:41   #4
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road

2 months?

Awww

You kids...

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:48   #5
Not Starbucks

I nominate kurashima for pure comedy value
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:59   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm too occupied hiding from the crazed frenzy of a scottish stalker.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 16:16   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Aryn.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 16:39   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

sar and i have already had a fling
oh wait.. no... no we havent.....

leshy gets everyone :\
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 16:55   #9
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

wouldn't it be quicker to form some kind of naked collective somewhere in scotland?

i think i've just scarred my brain
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 16:58   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD, Volunteers needed!

What on earth is going on here?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:07   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

MM: they're not getting attention anymore.. instead of posting a 'wow! have you tried sex in this position??!?!' thread they're going for a different approach

humour them :P
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:13   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not humouring a damn thing until somebody fetches my cloves.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:16   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm not humouring a damn thing until somebody fetches my cloves.
Cloves?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:19   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Can I sing my song now?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:22   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Cloves?
http://www.indonesianclovecigarettes.com/

http://www.very-cheap-cigarettes.com/

etc.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:29   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:31   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
Can I sing my song now?
Any song will be your last.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:33   #18
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

** tiddly-pom **

There they are all standing in a row,

Big ones, small ones, some the size of your HEAD

etc
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:34   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

** tiddly-pom **

There they are all standing in a row,

Big ones, small ones, some the size of your HEAD

etc
Oh, well you should have said you were going to sing a jolly song, and we would have given you a fine blueberry pie as a reward.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:35   #20
sayonara
Shai Halud

Why did you just assume that any song I'd sing would be miserable?

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:39   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Why did you just assume that any song I'd sing would be miserable?

Because you're a penniless crack whore with no future.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:43   #22
sayonara
Shai Halud

No I'm not.

I'm not a delusional drunkard with gout in my ankles AND wrists either
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:47   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

I recommend Radical Edward.
deal, I'll date Marilyn Manson

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:50   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I am not dating anyone unless they are both hung and pretty.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:51   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

hung.... don't you mean hanged?

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:53   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

You can't be hanged like a donkey, now can you?

See? It's more clever than it looks.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:59   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I'll take her!!

But, I keep pron in my bedside cabinet plus I have some other rules she must follow. Let me know.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:11   #28
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Hows about me?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:13   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yay... pyr0 can have 2 girlfriends and a boyfriend

thats jerry springer material!
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:52   #30
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

If it has a pulse I will date it.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:55   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Mates
If it has a pulse I will date it.
There goes Dead Meat.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 19:00   #32
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

For that 'extra step'
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:18   #33
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
yay... pyr0 can have 2 girlfriends and a boyfriend

thats jerry springer material!
I got 1 girlfriend, no boyfriends
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:20   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Cloves?
i really cant believe that you didnt get the clove cigarette thing there
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:23   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Refer all animal hanging questions to the people of Hartlepool.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:24   #36
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I am not dating anyone unless they are both hung and pretty.
HELLO
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 00:33   #37
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm in a GD couple with Basdereva, so there

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 00:47   #38
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
...past the 2 month mark (and thus doomed to failure)
What? Why are you doomed to failure? I'm curious, as I've just got past the two month mark with my girlfriend...
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 00:49   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
What? Why are you doomed to failure? I'm curious, as I've just got past the two month mark with my girlfriend...
Want me to start the 'ITT we try to cheer up the heartbroken Belgy' thread in advance?
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 00:58   #40
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Want me to start the 'ITT we try to cheer up the heartbroken Belgy' thread in advance?
That won't be necessary, things are going very nicely indeed
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 08:41   #41
Radical Edward

Quote:

See? It's more clever than it looks.
I thought the expression was "well hung" .... perhaps you northerners have got the most recent newspeak dictionary, so it will be doubleplushung for you.

and it's "more cleverer" stop pretending to be literate. people from leeds aren't literate :P

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 09:42   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
and it's "more cleverer" stop pretending to be literate. people from leeds aren't literate :P
What about me?

Hold on, I'm not from leeds.

So that's ok then.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 10:48   #43
Radical Edward

Quote:
What about me?

Hold on, I'm not from leeds.

So that's ok then.
Durham is just geographically dislocated, so you're ok. Durham should be in kent.

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 11:58   #44
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I thought the expression was "well hung" .... perhaps you northerners have got the most recent newspeak dictionary, so it will be doubleplushung for you.
I was worried for a while that nobody got that

ps - I am not from Leeds. I just live there
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 12:40   #45
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

two months, pfft

I'm with my girlfriend for FOUR YEARS

bloody amateurs...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 12:45   #46
Radical Edward

Quote:
I was worried for a while that nobody got that

ps - I am not from Leeds. I just live there
I am currently debating whether it is worse to be from leeds, or to move to leeds.

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 12:46   #47
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
two months, pfft

I'm with my girlfriend for FOUR YEARS
don't they deflate after that long?

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 12:53   #48
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I am currently debating whether it is worse to be from leeds, or to move to leeds.
University education has its price - I knew the risks when I signed up.

If you want to contribute to my escape fund I have a paypal account
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 13:12   #49
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
don't they deflate after that long?
Not if they're real people...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 17:39   #50
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Like anybody would actually give two shits to post in that thread, heh.