User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 11:14   #1
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
hirr announcement.

With the end of round 10 being near, it's that time of the round again we decide to look back at what happened .

For starters this has been a very interesting round. I've actually enjoyed playing again (and that has been quite a while) be it I don't have the commitment nor time anymore to play active.

For hirr, this has been a very interesting round aswell. We only had 31 playing lemmings (including a few inactives). At the start of this round I wasn't really confident about how it'd all work out for us, but I'm quite happily suprised.

I dare say we did pretty well, especially compared to our membercount. The one thing I regret most about this round is that our lemmingrun didn't work out as planned. We've had a few individual runs afterwards as some of our precious lemmings simply couldn't stand the overwhelming tendencies of crashing their fleets into oblivion but it wasn't the way it should be (one of the runs even ended up with one lemming getting 1200 roids of a top 10 planet ).

We'd like to thank NoS for an interesting round. You've been damn good allies and I'd say when needed both sides were pretty capable of helping eachother out. I hope you've enjoyed being allied to us as much as we've enjoyed being allied to you.

I'd also like to thank Vision for a very interesting 'war' to call it that. Without a doubt you played very well. The war was an interesting one with quite some casualties at both sides I'd say. We had a lot of fun, I do hope you did aswell .

hirr would like to thank EET, for treating us (Atleast me) as equals even though we're a small alliance. It has been a pleasure spending time with you all, it changed my opinion on the so-claimed 'arrogance' of some people a lot.

Congratulations to FAnG for a round well played. It's a shame things turned out as they did. Congratulations to EET for being the 'winning block' and doing very good overall. Congratulations to Elysium for ending this round #1, well played. Oh, and congratulations to Outcast for scaring me ( 'we're only playing at half-capacity atm' )

Overall, we'd like to thank you all for Round 10. It has been a pleasure and we do hope to meet again.

We'll see you, someday, somewhere, on some battlefield.

Merry Christmas everyone!

hirr today, gone tomorrow.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 11:52   #2
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Re: hirr announcement.

It was a pleasure.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 13:59   #3
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for a nice post, but is it really an announcement?
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:03   #4
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: hirr announcement.

Was a true pleasure to work with you guys!

The hirr is strong in NoSers now :naughty:

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:43   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

hirr rocks

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:30   #6
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Thanks for the fun, hirr.

we had a very fun war albeit it only lasted a week. :-)

Shows that despite the "big" blockwars" some of the "smaller" alliances can have one on one as well.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:35   #7
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point

/me bows

was a hell load of fun to play with U hirr

thx to VSN too (we had loads of fun with U guys aswell)

[NoS] forever
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:59   #8
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

could not have asked for a better ally than you guys. Special thanks to a couple of you who allways had a few spare ships to make the difference(you know who you are )

lemme quote Kal:
Quote:
hirr rocks

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote