User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 23:37   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What's a Good Cure For...

....Infatuation?

I hate to sound like Muslim here, but I'm majorly infatuated with some girl at my work. It's starting to negatively affect my mental health.

Any ideas? I can't take it anywhere since she's in a relationship, as am I, etc.

First person to say "suicide" is gay and masturbates over the Oz prison rape scenes.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 23:39   #2
Ðiscorporation

Mr Wall, meet Mr Head. Head, meet Mr Wall..
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 23:41   #3
iain50

iain50 is an unknown quantity at this point
just remember that anything you acheive in life can be bettered.

this woman will be superceded by another, and the new one in turn by another.....etc.

the infutallity of lust, as a monster that can never be sated is enough of a discouragment to a strong mind.
iain50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 23:44   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
pretend shes ur mother...
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 23:45   #5
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
surprise sex
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 23:50   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
surprise sex in prison where you'll end up if you take most of the suggestions from here
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 23:52   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
pretend shes ur mother...
If my mother looked even vaguely like this girl then...

Well, let's just say that "tucking in time" at night would have been a lot more interesting.

And surprise sex with whom? Her? I think the girl, her boyfriend,my wife, the police, the Crown Prosecution Service and indeed society as a whole might look down on that.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:03   #8
Rayden
Enforcer

Rayden is an unknown quantity at this point
want to hear the answer?

sorry, but there is no answer... as for basically everything else in this life. everything is relative and there is ALWAYS two ways out of a hatch..
Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:15   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Rayden
everything is relative and there is ALWAYS two ways out of a hatch..
What the hell does that mean in this context?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:19   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
adultery
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:21   #11
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Tell her about your views on animal rights and how you think it´s no biggie to torture them. Odds are she will look at you side-ways after that, taking care of your problem.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:22   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
lol maybe the girl from your job is a pa regular lol and she sees this and lol you two get together and have sex and stuff that had been sooooo lol dont you think that had been fun i think so lol but i dont think the chance off THAT being bigg lol
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:24   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
adultery
I'm trying :/
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:31   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
lol maybe the girl from your job is a pa regular lol
People this attractive don't have to sit up at 3am typing "DEFENCE NEEDED NOW. FFS, WHOSE GOT SPIDERS?". Trust me. It's one of the fundamental rules of the universe.

If this rules fails me then I'll just give up now, give all my money to the Adam Smith Institute/British National Party/Institute of Directors/Catholic Church and kill myself.
Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
Tell her about your views on animal rights
That's the best one so far. Women love animals. But then again, how she looks at me isn't really the problem. I already look like a freak, so it's not like I need a lot of help to be undesirable.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:39   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It sounds like she really has made a marx on you!

lol
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:40   #16
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I already look like a freak
post pix plz
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:41   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Needed : 2 black candles, a long black ribbon, black gloves, scissors,
cauldron containing small amounts of alcohol and a silver bell.
Cleanse and consecrate all the items, and dress the candles
(to send negative energy away from you), then light the candles.
Hold each end of the ribbon and name the ends.
Pass the silver bell over the alter several times until you feel you are in tune with the
Universal energies of love and peace. Anger is not a luxury afforded to you in the situation.
Put the black gloves on and say:
'I call upon the energies of Universal balance
I call upon the ancient energies of my people
I call upon the living energies of the Morrigan
Underworld and heaven
Land and sea, I awaken these energies unto me.
Witness now that I renounce and sever
Break bonds and connections with ________
By all the powers that are One Power
May the great sisters of Karma now weave anew
and separate me from you
As I will, so mote it be'
Cut the ribbon and say: 'It is so.'
Light the cauldron, and burn both the pieces of ribbon.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:44   #18
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Shouldnt that 'B' be a 'W' in your title?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:48   #19
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Shouldnt that 'B' be a 'W' in your title?
No. Remember this bit?
Quote:
you feel you are in tune with the Universal energies of love and peace
If I were in tune with "the Universal energies of love and peace" I'd hardly be here on GD would I?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:48   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
People this attractive don't have to sit up at 3am typing "DEFENCE NEEDED NOW. FFS, WHOSE GOT SPIDERS?". Trust me. It's one of the fundamental rules of the universe.

If this rules fails me then I'll just give up now, give all my money to the Adam Smith Institute/British National Party/Institute of Directors/Catholic Church and kill myself.
There are lost of pretty people playing pa (or idling around in warious IRC channels).

I actually got the "hottest" girl in school to play pa, back in r3. She sucked, and logged in twice, both times at the library when i was playing..:/

(Hottest: Attract most males by apperances)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 00:49   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
No. Remember this bit?

If I were in tune with "the Universal energies of love and peace" I'd hardly be here on GD would I?
Hehe, good point. My bad.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:16   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
<Snipped Spell Stuff>
If I'm going to be using the Wicca equivalent of "the force", shouldn't I just cut straight to the Jedi mind-trick?
Quote:
It sounds like she really has made a marx on you!
I hate you.
Quote:
post pix plz
k!
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:38   #23
Nodrog

Quote:
k!
Needs more unshaveness, long scruffy hair and general uncleanliess. Youre letting the side down :/
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:41   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Needs more unshaveness, long scruffy hair and general uncleanliess. Youre letting the side down :/
Just look at those eyebrows though. They just scream prole'
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:44   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Does a giant rabbit tell you what to do?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:47   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Wow, I expect these three answers, but no-one else posted them, so I will:
- suicide
- Imagine her defecating
- Yvan eht nioj
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:48   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Wow, I expect these three answers, but no-one else posted them, so I will:
- suicide
- Imagine her defecating
- Subliminal, Liminal and Superliminal
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:12   #28
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
A good cure????

"A one night stand" presumably

....well it might cure the infatuation at least
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:21   #29
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
[Dr Hibbert]

Fire.

And lots of it.

[/Dr Hibbert]
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:25   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
[Dr Hibbert]

Fire.

And lots of it.

[/Dr Hibbert]
You forgot to laugh
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:25   #31
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:33   #32
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Does a giant rabbit tell you what to do?
He looks nothing like Jimmy
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:39   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
He looks nothing like Jimmy
It's the hair and general 'I'm clinically insane' expression.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 18:42   #34
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Get the four of you together and have a chat. Perhaps you'll discover swapping is fun.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 20:08   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Actually my hair is now long (and prematurely grey), hasn't been washed for months (literally) and I need a shave also. So it's OK.

And I no longer have to wear a white shirt to work. I wear a stupid bright red Hammer & Sickle T-Shirt. Although today it's a purple Che Guevara T-Shirt. No cliche is too low.
Quote:
Just look at those eyebrows though. They just scream prole'
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 20:12   #36
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Get over her. The most efficient way to do this is to **** her best friend.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 20:51   #37
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Imagine her having a dump.
And not just a regular dump, she's really trying to pinch one off but she can't, resulting in her face being really red through consipation as she sits on the bog for 20 minutes grunting and groaning.
Then, you visit the bathroom to brush your teeth only to be greated by the worst smell on earth. Now every time you brush your teeth in future, you associate the action of brushing with the mental image of her taking a dump.

That should do it.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 21:11   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Get over her. The most efficient way to do this is to **** her best friend.
I've no idea what her best friend looks like. I could access her e-mailbox at work and read any contacts she's had with friends, etc. I could then e-mail her friends and try it on. But sounds like a lot of effort, and if I'm willing to go all out I may as well it try it with her. At least I know she's fit. Her friends could all be mingers.

And Woof, good plan. But I don't brush my teeth.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 22:47   #39
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Fine then, pick whatever woman she interacts the most with at work and **** her. If that woman is unattractive **** her anyways. The point of the exercise is not sexual satisfaction, it's just to get over your infatuation. If you don't like her enough to **** an ugly woman then you don't like her enough to sit and bitch about her either.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 22:58   #40
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Hmm, maybe try putting this amount of effort back into your marriage ?
That should make you think twice about infactuations of other women.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:47   #41
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
On the other hand, why care about "curing" it? Revel in it, and mental health be damned.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:24   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by W
On the other hand, why care about "curing" it? Revel in it, and mental health be damned.
The actual best piece of advice on the thread me thinks.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice-Lady
Hmm, maybe try putting this amount of effort back into your marriage ?
Trust a woman to come up with something dumb and unrealistic like that. And I'm happily married, but that doesn't make me blind.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 01:18   #43
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Being blind isn't the issue here, your infatuation is... look by all means, nothing wrong with "window shopping".
Putting an effort into your marriage is hardly dumb and unrealistic now is it, if you are happily married you wouldn't even be considering anything other than looking at this other woman.
Trust a man to come out with the statement you did.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 01:21   #44
Lazarus

Cut off your balls and you wont feel any more of these Un-Christian like urges.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 04:13   #45
Idi

Quote:
yeah, those men are all the same, however can a girl find a man when all men are all wanting the same thing what men what what a women doesnt want because shes not a man whod want a woman for a thing that would please a woman (not a man)

PS sophomoric stereotypes definitely help us conceptualise the world in a rational and productive manner, also saying 2 words in front of an altar gives you a Magic Wand of -4 Seduction towads the opposite sex
that seriously needs some punctuation.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 04:17   #46
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
1)Get infatuated with another girl instead....

2)Focus all your attentions on stalking somone else.

3)Become obsessed with a female celebrity.

4)Use aversion therapy,whenever you see her shock yourself with a tazer. If you talk to her,cut yourself with a knife.Soon enough you'll be sick of the sight of her.

5)Stay up for 5 days in a row drinking caffine enriched drinks and eating sugar.You'll be lucky enough to remember your own name and what planet you live on let alone your feelings for some girl.

6)Freeze yourself and be thawed out in 70 years time when the girl is dead.End of story.

7)Pay someone to kidnap her and to transform her surgicaly into some sort of wilderbeast-type creature.

8)Travel to another dimension where her parents never got together and she doesnt exist.

9)Travel back in time and assasinate her parents.While there you can place a few bets on sporting events and invest in some shares.When you get back she's not there and your a millionare...

I've a few others but they are somewhat more drastic.

Hope I've helped
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 04:28   #47
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What's a Good Cure For...

Quote:
....Infatuation?

I hate to sound like Muslim here, but I'm majorly infatuated with some girl at my work. It's starting to negatively affect my mental health.

Any ideas? I can't take it anywhere since she's in a relationship, as am I, etc.

First person to say "suicide" is gay and masturbates over the Oz prison rape scenes.
LOL
feel the burn now fella
it hurts doesnt it?
it feckes up your whole life doesnt it?

oh boy how this sux

the thing you gotta do is to face that you have no chances of shaggin her whatsoever
you have to realise that if she had the slightest interest on you she would say it out loud and you would know it

dont be stupid, you must know that the one that controls if you are going to shag her or not is she and not you

she does know that if she wanted you, she would just say it, and she would have you

do not think that she wants you secretly

just forget and be a man to see that you will never have her
do not raise any expectations
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 04:33   #48
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: What's a Good Cure For...

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
LOL
feel the burn now fella
it hurts doesnt it?
it feckes up your whole life doesnt it?

oh boy how this sux

the thing you gotta do is to face that you have no chances of shaggin her whatsoever
you have to realise that if she had the slightest interest on you she would say it out loud and you would know it

dont be stupid, you must know that the one that controls if you are going to shag her or not is she and not you

she does know that if she wanted you, she would just say it, and she would have you

do not think that she wants you secretly

just forget and be a man to see that you will never have her
do not raise any expectations

Mmm well that's all true,its the only way Im keeping my head above water in relation to a friend of mine who's exactly my type but unavailable.

Hopefully I'll follow some of my own advice (points 1 - 9 ) inclusive.