User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2006, 10:02   #1
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all
Fat people, on a roller coaster?

I went to Alton Towers the other day. It was great as usual but left one lingering thought in my mind. Has a rollercoaster ever gone round carrying just fat people.

“Of course!” I hear you shout, the Americans have lots of rollercoaster’s and even more fat people. I dreamt for weeks of an entire load of fat people, each having the extreme g’s of modern rollercoaster riding applied to there malleable bodies.

I dreamt of thin looking people dragging round 6 stones of fat 2 feet behind them. I dreamt.

It didn’t take long for all this to be dashed. No way, I thought, would this miracle of modern engineering, mixed with modern eating habits, be aloud to pass un-recorded. Surly if anybody saw this, ever, they would record it, they would photograph it, surely!

So I google’d and I googled and I Yahoo’d and frankly I alta vista’d! I came up with nothing. The whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Basicly I need somebody to clear up how, in this world, something like this can be left un-recorded. Does nobody have this picture? Can it honestly never have happened? Are fat people at theme parks treated as handicapped and sent on the ride one at a time? I need to know, for my sanity!

So if anybody has a picture of a rollercoaster filled with fat people, or knows of any reason/rules that had made this an impossibility let me know, otherwise, leave me be, and I’ll get back to searching.

Ps, http://www.bigfatblog.com/archives/001253.php <--- its probably his fault!
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 10:08   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fat people, on a roller coaster?

Quote:
220 pounds is not that fat for a guy, even at 5'2". That's just slightly over average. Grr. Why did they let him on if he was not properly secured anyway???
(from the comments on that link)

'not that fat'

heh.
Unread 31 May 2006, 10:12   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

220 pounds at 5'2? That's fat unless he's made of titanium.
Unread 31 May 2006, 10:16   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For comparison I'm 7" taller, weigh over 70 pounds less and still manage to keep my stomach warm in the winter.

FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY
Unread 31 May 2006, 11:04   #5
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

But where’s the picture? Even a post-mortem would be better than just some fat dead guy.

God damn it!
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 11:29   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to register on that site just to post 'This is why fatties (and he was fat you fat ****s) should all be killed for the sake of humanity and themselves. Especially fat chicks. This includes you "scovote" you miserably fat bitch. Stop eating lard and goto the gym at once before you too fall to your death because of gravity pulling at every inch of your bulbous ass demanding you return to earth before you realign the moon with your own gravitational pull.'

or something..

however

'Registrations are closed'

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote