User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:58   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
D'oh - Miss Woof is mad at me...again.

Ok, so here's the story.

I'm watching Only Fools and Horses on Sunday night, around the current Miss Woof's flat, when i get a text message.
I don't bother reading it straight away, but wait until Fools and Horses had finished.

The text message was from the ex-Miss Woof, saying she's had some bad news about her family.
The ex-Miss Woof and i were together for six years, so i knew her two brothers and mother really well, obviously concerned about her family i sent a text back asking what was wrong.
She replied saying that her Auntie had been killed in an accident and could i call her.
I texted back saying I couldn't call now, but said i would call on Monday, and i then put my phone onto silent.

The current Miss Woof then asks asked who i was texting and i said it was the ex-Miss Woof and explained, that as i'm still friends with the ex-Miss Woof's two brothers, i texted back as i was concerned.
Miss Woof was a bit annoyed and huffy for a while, but soon come round.

Anyway as i'm getting ready for work this morning i noticed i had another text, but didn't read it as i was just on my way to the bathroom.
When i got back i went to read my text, but the new text notification wasn't there.
Miss Woof was in an almighty huff as she had read the new text while i was in the bathroom.
The new text was from the ex-Miss Woof, saying thanks for being a friend.

Now the current Miss Woof is going mad, saying she can't handle the fact that i'm still friends with my ex...blah...blah...blah.
She can't cope with things as the are, and she wants to finish things before she get hurt any more.

Now really, what did i do wrong?
The Current Miss Woof knew i was still friends with the ex-Miss Woof before we got together.
I didn't call ex-Miss Woof, just texted saying i'd be in touch, which i was up front about.
I haven't seen the ex-Miss Woof in person since December, so it's not like i'm always in contact.
I can't erase six years of my life and pretend the ex-Miss Woof never happened.
I'm still mates with the ex-Miss Woof two brothers.
If she goes sneaking through other people's private stuff, ie my text messages, she should expect to get her fingers burnt as I have never, or would never consider, going through her texts.

I can count the number of arguments i have had with my close circle of friends on one hand.
I know when i got out down the pub with them i'm not going to get in an argument over something silly.
You can never say that with a lass, an argument is always just waiting to happen.

I'm think i'm going to catch the gay.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:02   #2
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
you got 2 ways of looking at it

1. She cares about you (current Ms Woof) enough that she gets so jealous of you being friends with someone of the opposite sex.

2. The b1tch can't even trust you to have a friend? ok so you have a 'history' with this person - does that really mean you can't help her out when she needs some emotional support?

I say tell the current 'Ms Woof' to think about it the other way, what if an ex of hers was to txt her saying a relative had died?
she 'might' see things from your perspective here.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:03   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: D'oh - Miss Woof is mad at me...again.

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

I'm think i'm going to catch the gay.
bloomers has a slot waiting for you

seriously though, I see nothing at all wrong with what you did, I mean someone's aunt just died, it's not like you can just say "sod off I don't care" especially considering the situation as a whole. Try not to worry about the current Miss Woof, she will either see sense, or continue to be paranoid, in which case the relationship is doomed anyhow.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:03   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Solution: Don't enter into serous long-term relationships with anyone significantly more emotionally insecure than yourself.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:08   #5
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Whores are cheaper, emotionally and financially

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:16   #6
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm annoyed that she went through my text messages.
Not that i had anything to hide or any dodgy texts, but the fact she didn't trust me and was sneaking behind my back.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:21   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
some while ago my gf did a little research on my pc when I was sleeping and found some pics of girls.. just pics you know, girlfriends from mates who showed me their latest gf, which I didnt even remember having on my disk..

I had an interesting discussion that night..

But hey, besides that she's perfect.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:22   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Ditch her.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:23   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I'm annoyed that she went through my text messages.
Not that i had anything to hide or any dodgy texts, but the fact she didn't trust me and was sneaking behind my back.

see, then this is a problem which you should try and get into the open now, before it gets bigger.

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:23   #10
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Getting text messages from your ex is no longer the issue here.

Your G/F looking through your private stuff (ie your text messages) is.

Have a serious talk to her about how you 'expect (/demand) that it never happens again'.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:25   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
Getting text messages from your ex is no longer the issue here.

Your G/F looking through your private stuff (ie your text messages) is.

Have a serious talk to her about how you 'expect (/demand) that it never happens again'.
As if you wouldnt look through someones text messages if you found their phone lying around, just out of curiosity.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:26   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You could even say that you're in the dog house!!

Man, I'm too funny...

PS: She's obviously a psycho, get out while you still can!!!!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:27   #13
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
As if you wouldnt look through someones text messages if you found their phone lying around, just out of curiosity.
no, the natural instinct is to send messages.

<edit> this is a mans point of view. women would be nosy.

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:31   #14
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog

I wouldn't actually.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:33   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
I wouldn't actually.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:47   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
see, then this is a problem which you should try and get into the open now, before it gets bigger.
Agreed. A quick chat now could avert mucho problemas later...

I find myself agreeing with Mr Edward far too much today, it's not healthy I tell you!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 16:04   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Nice of her to trust you enough to feel she has to check up on your messeges.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 16:11   #18
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

I find myself agreeing with Mr Edward far too much today, it's not healthy I tell you!

M.

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 16:39   #19
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate neurotic jealous gfs
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:18   #20
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Cut the bitches fingers off. That'll learn her.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:58   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shes either very insecure or doesnt trust you.
Talk to her and find out which it is.

Theres plenty more girls out there so if you have to ditch her youll have good reason too.

no point being together when theres no trust.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote