User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Mar 2003, 03:54   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Looking back 2 years

this board was still heavily involved in PA and it's politics.

Highranked players were looked upon with .. admiration, not respect.

About 10 minutes ago Scorpio, KoeN and Wouter left my house, it was a fun night, but i realise how much PA changed my life and the people i know.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 04:10   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wouldn't be where I am today without PA.

That place being sitting in bed on the internet.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:39   #3
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Looking back 2 years

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
this board was still heavily involved in PA and it's politics.

Highranked players were looked upon with .. admiration, not respect.

About 10 minutes ago Scorpio, KoeN and Wouter left my house, it was a fun night, but i realise how much PA changed my life and the people i know.

wouter isn't playing R9.....

WE HAVE A RL MATE EFFF ESSS!$%#%@%@
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:40   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Looking back 2 years

Quote:
Originally posted by K03N

MOEJLUK!
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:56   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Someone eventually had to take pity on you guys
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 12:57   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
More than 2 years.... oh dear. I should really find another place on the net to "hang out". Perhaps the TMF chatbox is something for me.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 13:00   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
the TMF chatbox
BACK YOU DEVIL!!!!!!11122

Code:
     |
     |
===========
     |
     |
     |
     |
     |
     |
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 13:31   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
More than 2 years.... oh dear. I should really find another place on the net to "hang out". Perhaps the TMF chatbox is something for me.
oh fck no
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 13:38   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
God, i have been around here nearly 3 years :/
bloody hell, i think i am only kept sane as none of my RL friends play pa
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:00   #10
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I've been here almost exactly 3 years now. God.

I don't think it has changed me much though - I stopped playing just in time methinks.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:28   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
I think I've been here almost exactly 3 years now. God.

---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:38   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
oh fck no
you're right.... "kindernet" is more something for me I think
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:38   #13
Beast-of-War
clueless HR pe0n

Beast-of-War is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Ive told you to get him back.....
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:39   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Looking back 2 years

Quote:
Originally posted by Beast-of-War

he played last round and took over an account in my gal r7

he won't play this round or he might **** up his exams. I'll get him to play r10
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 14:48   #15
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Looking back 2 years

Quote:
Originally posted by Beast-of-War
he'll be back for R10...atm he's pretending to be "anti-pa", but i know he's faking it.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote