User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2008, 22:28   #51
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cluster 200 ftw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paril-Se7en View Post
That is the drawback of going to c200. I thought it was implied but apparently everything should be spelt out. Please also quote anyone in this post who has said that they would rather go to vacation mode then c200 if you are going to use that reason as well.
It has been known for a while. Why is this the first time it is being used?
Perhaps because it's too risky and not as beneficial as it first might seem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paril-Se7en
This should be critical, not personal attacks of not reading the posts before replying.
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to attack you personally. I just got the impression you hadn't read all the posts, or thought of all the facts.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2008, 23:54   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paril-Se7en View Post
That is the drawback of going to c200. I thought it was implied but apparently everything should be spelt out. Please also quote anyone in this post who has said that they would rather go to vacation mode then c200 if you are going to use that reason as well. This should be critical, not personal attacks of not reading the posts before replying.
I would rather go into vacation mode than let myself get exiled to c200.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2008, 23:57   #53
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

well, mz.

imagine like ronin some rounds ago, when he had that sick roidlead and value lead midround or so.

had he just been exiled out of gal, and waited it out in c200, and popped out at the last day to prod..surely he would have won

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 00:28   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see the problem.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 03:21   #55
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

maybe it shouldnt be possible the last 3-4 days of the round or so...

cept from that, me neither

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 04:15   #56
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by passport View Post
We're approaching that time again, and as usual we're removing vacation mode and disabling the free limits the last week of the round starting on Friday the 9th May. Anyone wishing to enter or stay in vacation mode after that should mail me at [email protected] explaining why they need to stay or be put into vacation.
As a note, the higher ranked you are the better your reason have to be, this is to avoid high ranked planets to "hide" and trying to preserve their rank.
Does the traffic to and from c200 also get 'shut down' at this stage?

ps: For some reason the link to quoted post doesn't work, this is from a post in Announcements called "The end is near" by passport

* We do not exist *

Last edited by Villeh; 22 Nov 2008 at 04:21.
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 10:33   #57
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't see the problem.
#1 planet in the universe has complete immunity? no problem at all, why dont we have next round where everyone has complete immunity all the time? that'll be fun.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 11:51   #58
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

its not a problem because unless he is exceptionally lucky he will have to spend an immense amount to get into a decent galaxy, afterall the greater your value the more costly it is, so he can either keep all his resources and have an immense exile cost except from the very smallest galaxys or else spend a large chunk of it getting his value/score down and then have a very limited amount left for exiles reducing his chance of ending up where he wants to be. And if he fails he will just be roided pretty quickly... he needs to stay there a long time to make it possibly worth while and the longer he stays the more likely others are to overtake him in roids.

perhaps there should be a limit on the amount of time you can spend in c200, otherwise I dont see too much of a problem. Its hardly very sporting but pa seems in large part to be about finding this kind of flaw in the design!

one question, I assume its not possible for ppl to cov op him in c200? I think it should be

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 13:22   #59
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
perhaps there should be a limit on the amount of time you can spend in c200
There is, if they stay there too long they get deleted...
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 13:24   #60
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
#1 planet in the universe has complete immunity? no problem at all, why dont we have next round where everyone has complete immunity all the time? that'll be fun.
Come up with real argument.
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 13:36   #61
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^ View Post
heh, I had forgotten about that, im obviously being nubish today

in which case I have no complaint... and I like the idea that if he leaves it for to long he will be deleted! particularly since it is not a massively long period, on the other hand could he simply not log in again and exile into c200 making it indefinate, or when you self exile are you automatically reentered into the universe without the chance to stay in c200 for another period? (sorry for more nubish questions, I have never self exiled so dont know)

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 14:45   #62
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

The thing is, im not sure it takes someone extraordinarily lucky to get a decent gal out of c200 (unless I am) because that is exactly what happened to me when my old galaxy exiled me out. Admittedly, I was only in c200 for about 4 ticks because it happened while I was asleep, but I am now in a better galaxy than I have been all round.
Maybe its because I have known omb for so long, but I have no problem with this.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 17:04   #63
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

mz thinks is leet as he didnt think of doing it himself just like then greenhills won with cheatmode on

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 17:34   #64
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
About having yourself exiled to C200, i wish the player the best of luck (he will need it), since he takes grave risks.

It isnt forbidden, and why should it be? Searching my memory, i think that PA Team and/or Multihunters always have had the same policy: if you are using game features in an unexpected way, then you may, and next round it is coded out if PA Team considers the usage undesirable. If you abuse a BUG, it MAY be judged cheating, and might be treated as such (like the recall bug many many rounds ago)

And yes, you can probably find an example where PA Team acted differently, but this is the basic policy afaik
hm is it the same with the **** up going on atm too?

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 18:28   #65
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
I was under the impression that paid planets are immune to being deleted by the ticker?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 19:03   #66
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

i thought they were allowed 1 week
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 19:15   #67
Greendog
Royal Cheese Inspector

Greendog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
i thought they were allowed 1 week
The game status page says 14 days for inactive planets.
Rd 31: Pilot Officer of The Duxford Wing 1:7:10 [F-Crew]
Rd 32: Question of Time 9:9:8 [Violent Realm]
Rd 33: Daydreams of Being a Cylon 8:3:7 [F-Crew]
Rd 34: 25ft Tall Dog of Calvins imagination 4:9:11 [F-Crew]
Rd 35: Teh return of of Teh Dog 8:6:7 [F-Crew]
Greendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 23:44   #68
Mzyxptlk
mz.

It's always the same, isn't it? Whining bitches who cry bloody murder because someone thought of a strategy which they were too stupid to think of themselves. What's there to do, but join the angry mob and look for witches? But there are no witches here. The only thing you're demonstrating is how pitifully insufficient you are. So go for it. Punish innovation. Let's keep this game nice and simple and single-tracked. God forbid all the time and effort you put in will only turn out to have been in vain when someone outsmarts you. You people are a plague on this game and we would be better off without you.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 00:00   #69
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's always the same, isn't it? Whining bitches who cry bloody murder because someone thought of a strategy which they were too stupid to think of themselves. What's there to do, but join the angry mob and look for witches? But there are no witches here. The only thing you're demonstrating is how pitifully insufficient you are. So go for it. Punish innovation. Let's keep this game nice and simple and single-tracked. God forbid all the time and effort you put in will only turn out to have been in vain when someone outsmarts you. You people are a plague on this game and we would be better off without you.
Well, although I think you phrased it maybe a bit harsh I do agree with you on a core point that you make, namely that it is, taken into consideration the current game mechanics etc, a possibly brilliant way of securing income from a lot of roids. I think it is just that.
However, I think one question remains:
Do you want it to keep it as a viable/possible tactic for coming rounds?
I think the discussion should revolve around that question only. And the only ones who can answer that question would be PA-team.
What is your stance on that question, mz?
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 01:14   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
That said, the disparity between vacation mode and c200 is a bit strange, since they amount to the same thing. It's probably a good idea to fix that, either by granting resources to planets in vacation mode, or by cutting off income to planets in c200. Personally, I prefer the first solution, as it opens up some fun options.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 01:16   #71
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The #1 planet having immunity is something to moan about? and really shouldnt happen.
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 14:43   #72
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

alot of fuss over nothing.
in my eyes he won't gain much over exiling to c200
his roid lead isn't high enough.
if he comes back he has to be lucky to end in a top gal that is willing to defend him after using this tactic ( cause who is sure he won't do it again?).
then there is the fact that he might get 10 waved cause he hasn't had much support using this tactic from the universe.

personnally i like it, nice move, and creates some excitement.
but looking at his stats it wasn't the right time to do it.
his amount of factories is terribly low to outproduce anything, so it will all depend on how much his ally is willing to sacrifice deffleets on him.
unless he is aiming for a top 20 spot only.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 14:51   #73
booji
a bucket

he has been there for how long? 6 days? presumably he has already lost out on up to ~20 finance centres, he is letting the ppl with slower construction speed catch up

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 01:12   #74
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

So pa team moved him *again* from c200.. and we just get informed they can't disclose any information. roflmao does make you wonder how much other shit the pa team does that's not as well watched.
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 11:07   #75
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

There's only really 2 sides to this argument, One that this really shouldnt happen and its not the way c200 is intended to be used.. The other that c200 rules cant be changed as the majority of people in there are in c200 for legitimat reasons and shouldnt be punished (There's also people who are defending omb without really putting up an argument except 'omg you whiney people stop whining' but we'll ignore those).

The only real solution i can think of, is to have a resource handicap on c200 but a dynamic one which changes over time.. For instance:
24 hours in c200: You keep 100% of resources.
48 hours in c200: You keep 90% of resources.
72 hours in c200: You keep 80% of resources.
etc.

So what happends is, the longer a planet is in c200.. the less resources they recieve. As the only reason for someone having prolonged time in c200 is bcus they are inactive/havent logged in... then this system would slowly turn there planet into 'vacation mode'. While legitiment users who have been galaxy exiled while offline will remain unpunished.

It would stop anything like this happening again, as he wouldnt gain anything except 24hours immunity, then he'd be forced to come out or the handicap would start to work against him.
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 11:12   #76
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Overly complicated.
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 11:17   #77
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Overly complicated.
You think that every 24hours your in c200, your resource collection goes down by 10% overly complicated?
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 12:11   #78
booji
a bucket

I tend to agree with mz, while a good idea in itself it is too complicated for how much c200 is used, as its mostly people who are going to be deleted anyway who are in c200 and less resources does not matter to them.

while it would deter what omb has been doing there is no reason why a flat rate would not be simpler and act as the same deterrence.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 12:18   #79
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I tend to agree with mz, while a good idea in itself it is too complicated for how much c200 is used, as its mostly people who are going to be deleted anyway who are in c200 and less resources does not matter to them.

while it would deter what omb has been doing there is no reason why a flat rate would not be simpler and act as the same deterrence.
a flat rate of what?
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 12:20   #80
booji
a bucket

reduction of resources, rather than your variable rate.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 12:44   #81
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You think that every 24hours your in c200, your resource collection goes down by 10% overly complicated?
Either grant resources to planets in vacation mode, or don't grant resources to planets in c200. it's that simple. PA's fetish for uselessly complicated formulae is the stuff of legends.
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 13:00   #82
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

you could also give resource for the first 24 ticks only
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 13:40   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

So. Anyone want to tell me what's going on here?

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=tracker&x=&...&cury=2&curz=9
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 17:04   #84
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

This way he can stay even longer in C200! Indeed mz...

WTF IS GOING ON HERE???
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 18:33   #85
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The story I've gathered unofficially is that some dude named 'shark' used some sort of admin ability to trigger a "bug" that affected only omb's planet and returned him to the universe without his knowledge. Several Ascendancy had already launched and I was eta 4 and clear myself when he was returned to C200 by Appocomaster and all fleets recalled. That's as much as I know and although I would like further details from PA Team but they have a habit of just closing irc windows rather than respond to me

I just hope that if Omb is present in C200 at PT793 he will be deleted like he is supposed to be, but I'm betting that won't happen now.
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 21:55   #86
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

only free accounts get deleted in c200? I don't know why he'd be deleted otherwise
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 22:33   #87
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This is the most retarded way to "play" PA I've ever seen.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 23:19   #88
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I wouldn't really classify it as playing!
Unread 29 Nov 2008, 23:58   #89
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
only free accounts get deleted in c200? I don't know why he'd be deleted otherwise
Actually support told me. Guess I really shouldn't listen to those guys, huh?
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 10:50   #90
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

why don't apply same rules and options for planets exiled to C200 than if you hit vacation button? And return the planet to 'normal' universe when user logs in or delete planet after 14 days or what ever the timeline is if user doesn't login.

By that there wouldn't be any option to use C200 the way it was now used.
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote