User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2006, 23:30   #1
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
avg roids/score

sorted by avg roids the top 5 look quite different

Angels 58 325 379,266
SiN 32 321 339,584
xVx 58 316 339,578
Insomnia 59 303 414,745
1up 48 303 306,549

NewDawn 302 401,319
OoO 292 337,083
Howling Rain 288 335,382
Omen 284 415,854

any comments/flames?

edit: where are those top5 allies putting their roids?

Last edited by Lei~; 29 Apr 2006 at 00:18.
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 00:04   #2
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold
Re: avg roids/score

No.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 01:21   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Insomnia and Omen are both low average due to fighting. 1up really has a higher average due to their biggest players being out of tag still and xVx and Angels seem to have gained alot staying out of trouble so far.

SiN impressing with a high standard for a small memberbase, will be interesting to see if its gonna stay that way or not.

Alot will change coming days I recon.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 08:59   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

3 Omen 428,029
1 Insomnia 420,685
2 NewDawn 412,485
4 Angels 390,275
5 Vengeance 335,709

Now you have it sorted by average score. Omen's still ahead on formal, a little behind of 1up, even after three consecutive nights of being targetted by two alliances.

The point is, we're waiting for 1up to tag their remainings, and see how things proceed. Expecting both Insomnia and Omen to quickly catch up once the war calms down, for the strains have been on them, letting ND and Angels roam in peace. I don't really have faith in VGN being able to stay in top5 score or roids for long, unless wars go longer and more crack up. 1up will tackle them from the top5 at some point.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 09:34   #5
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I say we take a break from this war for 1 night, target 1up and keep on doing so until they stop hiding.
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 11:42   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
I say we take a break from this war for 1 night, target 1up and keep on doing so until they stop hiding.
And that makes sense because.....?

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 14:41   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Because if you didn't think of a given tactic first then no one should be able to use it?
Unread 2 May 2006, 15:13   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Because if you didn't think of a given tactic first then no one should be able to use it?
Because your alliance isn't better enough no-one else should be able to be? Hence let's gang on them? Sounds logical.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 11:41   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I don't really have faith in VGN being able to stay in top5 score or roids for long, unless wars go longer and more crack up. 1up will tackle them from the top5 at some point.
Highly likely, once 1up put their remaining players in tag. This isn't exactly a shocker, since Vengeance's playing style is different to that of Omen/ND/Ins/Angels. However, knowing VGN as I do, don't underestimate this great set of people and their ability to influence events.
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 13:53   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Even as an out of touch admin I'm personally interested to see how things change in the next couple of weeks. The alliance rankings are quite interesting, and it's still quite close. Everything is really still to play for, and the round seems quite 'open' at the moment from my point of view. 1up are obviously hiding still, but I don't think many would have bet on the current order of alliances.

What I like is that there's still alliances that can make some sort of impact on the game right down out of the top 10 - we have ~15 alliances that can get involved to some degree, and going from these forums (ha!) I see that a few NAPs are in place.

Good luck to you all, and I hope that the round continues to be interesting and exciting, with no clear winner and lots of politics (aka secret NAPs and backstabbing :P) for as long as possible.

p.s. 1:1 will block against whoever is hitting our galaxy the most at the current time
(tbh most of us just retal whoever the best targets are attacking 1:1 etc atm. I don't pull my attack fleet, and no one's managed to kill it off yet!)
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 15:23   #11
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
sorted by avg roids the top 5 look quite different

any comments/flames?

edit: where are those top5 allies putting their roids?
Comments are irrelevant. Top 5 doesn't look any different.

Roid avg is probably the biggest variable in planetarion. Avg score usually always goes up, whereas avg roid goes more up and down than the mood of a women during her period.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2006, 13:18   #12
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I guess people here didn't like my joke