User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 14:20   #1
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Production Cancelling

I would like to see a change in this for when you cancel production during the tick you started it (i.e. when you cock-up and build the wrong ship). Can it please be made so that cancelling during the tick you started production does not cause you to lose 20% of the resources, otherwise we are being punished for stupidity, and we have far too much of that between us to get any enjoyment out of life should punishment of stupidity be used in too many places.
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 16:47   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Production Cancelling

Something like this perhaps? (first paragraph)

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 22 Dec 2004, 17:26   #3
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough
Re: Production Cancelling

maybe you could get the full amount back if cancelled the same tick it was ordered to account for this "stupidity" you mention but imo that is your problem!

but once it ticks your 20% deposit, as i like to think of it, is non-refundable. in that thread they talk of it being lifelike in my experiance you pay a nonrefundable deposit (the 20%) then if you cancel you loose it simple!

but maybe allowing that tick to change it would not be so bad, would generally prevent ppl from seeing incomings stoping production and restarting new productions, (i know you could see it on a jumpie, or in the minutes it was launched b4 the tick)

altho im pretty happy with it as it is, if you are "stupid" enuf to order the wrong shippies live with it it was your mistake!
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 13:36   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: [Discuss] Production Cancelling

I agree that if u cancel things in the tick u ordered them u should get a full refund.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread