User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Mar 2013, 00:15   #1
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
#Scans and Round 51

#Scans is a channel on irc.netgamers.org that provides scans for users with complete anonymity. To use the channel you must first join it! (/j #Scans or /join #Scans)

To request a scan, please /msg Scans !req x:y:z p,d,u,n,j,a

Requesting the scan will send a message to the private scan request channel (request will be displayed as "Anon requested a Advanced Unit Scan of x:y:z (followed by scan-link shortcut)". Once a scanner has completed the scan they will paste the scan to the channel, the bot catches it, and forwards it to your nick. It is important to remember that you MUST be in #Scans for the bot to operate.

You may also use our web-based requests system, available at http://pascans.zapto.org/

As always, we are looking for scanners from all time-zones to help out with the requests. If you are interested in being a scanner for us, the please pm me (mPulse) on irc.netgamers.org and say so! If I dont reply, just leave me a message and I'll get back to you or send you a p-note if you are offline.

Best of luck in Round 51, and remember to talk a bit when you are in #Scans!

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote