User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:26   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Dr. Ass's Revolutionary Poop Transplant Surgery

Yes, now that you mention it I do start threads purely for the sake of putting up thread titles.

Yes, I do realize you are too lazy to register and this link won't work if you don't. Too bad for you.

Maybe I'll get some key quotes.

PS: And yes I realize his name is actually Dr. Aas. He's Danish you know.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:31   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Dr. Ass's Revolutionary Poop Transplant Surgery

Quote:
Me: Could you explain for my readers what this new treatment consists of?
Dr. Aas: You mean why we have chosen this method?
Me: Sure. However you like.
Dr. Aas: Stool is an organ.
Me: Excuse me?
Dr. Aas: It is normally considered waste product, but it is in a way an independent organ, like the kidney, and it contains thousands of different bacteria living in symbiosis. These bacteria are needed for normal health. When you use some antibiotics, some of this bacteria population gets destroyed. If you later get infected with Clostridium difficile colitis, there is this competitive battlefield in the colon, and without the necessary bacteria, Clostridium has the upper hand. So what we do is take normal stool from a normal person, make an extract of it, put it in a blender with water, take two tablespoons of that ****tail, and introduce it into the patient's body.
Me: It is, in effect, a human poop transplant?
Dr. Aas: Yes. To replace the normal colonic flora.
Me: That's a nice word!
Dr. Aas: Okay.
Me: And how is this transplant done?
Dr. Aas: Through a tube down into the patient's stomach. A naso-gastric tube.
Me: It goes in through the nose?
Dr. Aas: Or the mouth, yes.
Me: Okay!
Dr. Aas: Yes.
Me: Can't it go in the other end?
Dr. Aas: There is a doctor in Australia who does it that way, but sometimes the small intestine is infected, too, so it is more effective this way.
Me: In this particular organ transplant, who are the donors?
Dr. Aas: Most of the time, a loved one.
Me: I can imagine.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:37   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You can see it without registering.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:40   #4
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Uncle had this done for the above reason:/ It isn't exactly new.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:59   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

EAT SHIT!!!