User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:36   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
If I get one more broadcast email from these women...

...on a email telling everyone to delete the teddy bear virus (which really is part of the MS OS), or dial #77 if being pulled over by an unmarked police car to make sure its real I am going to punch each one of their faces.

Well, not really. Why are email users so stupid to believe what the email tells them. It has to be the TVs fault and then back to the papers because if its in the media, it must be ****ing true.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:43   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If I get one more broadcast email from these women...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/spa...161304,00.html
This is quite interesting about spam.
Quote:
The new plan is to make the early part of spam's journey across the internet more testing. The rationale is that even a marginal increase in the hassle factor for spammers will make sending junk email much less attractive. Greg Olson, vice president of email software company Sendmail, explains: "As long as it is so cheap to propagate to a million people, and even though your message is of low quality, you're still going to find a few suckers. If it becomes very costly to propagate to a million people ... these things will all cost a lot. Getting three or four suckers won't pay for this any more."
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:45   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Whats #77 do?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:47   #4
Intrepid00

Nothing, it SUPPOSLY calls your local state trooper. Stupid ****ing office women.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:48   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

It calls Military Intelligence on my phone. Stupid speed dial.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:49   #6
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/spa...161304,00.html
This is quite interesting about spam.
I read this story on another site, but its not going to stop the HOAX emails Though, SMTP diffently needs an upgrade.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:50   #7
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
It calls Military Intelligence on my phone. Stupid speed dial.
Are you James Bond?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:53   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: If I get one more broadcast email from these women...

I never open any of my e-mails because it's the only way you can be totally safe from people like Leshy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:55   #9
Intrepid00

But how are you going to learn that your penis is too small and there is a way to make it bigger naturally?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 17:59   #10
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Are you James Bond?

No, it just happens to be before MoD Police, which is #78 in my speed dial and Mick, a lad from the pub who is #76
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:00   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Are you James Bond?
He's in the Royal Military Police.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:01   #12
Intrepid00

You should have lied, now your less cool.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:02   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and there is a way to make it bigger naturally?
Why would I want it bigger? it's already a contender.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:05   #14
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I enjoy reading Nigerian Scam Spam--they're funny. I'm a bit sad that so little of it gets through my mail filters anymore. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:08   #15
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
You should have lied, now your less cool.
Real life James Bonds firstly don't exist, and those who believe they are something special tend to simply be social retards who can't interact with people without thinking someone is 'out to get them'.

Same with the SAS and those poncy RM Commando's - always on edge and can't relax.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:15   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Besides, there's no-one suave enough in The MoD. That's why we have the intelligence services.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:15   #17
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Real life James Bonds firstly don't exist
That's what they want you to think. :ninja:
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:27   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

doesnt #77 phone the police operator type woman who can tell you if the car trying to pull you over is a real unmarked cop car or a fake one who has a man inside who will KILL AND MUG YOU
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:35   #19
Intrepid00

I hope so, somebody has to protect the stupid.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:51   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know what i hate about forward'ed mail?
the fact that it ALWYS has on the bottom 'you must forward this mail to x ppl or your penis will drop off/you will never find your true love/george w bush will become presidnet for a second term etc '
christ, if i think that the e mail is funny i will forward it to other ppl who think its funny, if i dont, i wont FFS!
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:54   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never forward circular e-mails regardless how "funny" they might be.

The worst ones are the ones that prey on semi-legitimate fears (e.g. the #77 one).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:57   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair, i thik i may have forwarded about 3 in the past 4 years or so, and i am considerate enough to clean them up and get rid of all those ****ing arrows etc that come whenever you forward mail