User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:30   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i'll be rich guys

<RIT> koen do you know anyone with a big boat?

<RIT> something I could possibly hire to go to san francisco?
<RIT> idealy a massive princess boat
<RIT> I want one with engines
<
KoeN> heh
<RIT> min speed of 35mph too
<RIT> gotta be faster tbh

<KoeN> you cant navigate
<KoeN> you cant run a ship
<KoeN> fix engines
<KoeN> "survive"
<KoeN> oh and being stoned doesnt help aswell there
<RIT> Ive been on ships fs
<RIT> fine then
<RIT> I shall take you as my crew

<RIT> the cunning plan is
<RIT> go to san francisco
<RIT> sell some things
<RIT> buy some things
<RIT> come home
<KoeN> RIT
<RIT> and take copious amounts of weed with us
<KoeN> this is not the 17th century
<RIT> this is the 22nd century
<RIT> and I have a cunning plan
<RIT> there are NO limitations

<KoeN> so basically
<KoeN> you want to sail all around the world
<KoeN> to trade a few kilo's of weed
<KoeN> ?
<RIT> NO
<KoeN> you realise that if you sial to san fransisco
<RIT> I want to sail to the USA to sell them XTC and make £50k per 10k units easy
<KoeN> you have to get through the suez channel?
<RIT> NO I BLOODY WELL DONT
<RIT> THATS THE OTHER MOTHER****ING WAY
<RIT> I want to sail accross the atlantic
<KoeN> ehm yes
<RIT> In this: http://www.boats-for-sale.com/boatde...srefno=1882718
<KoeN> thats the east
<RIT> make it so Mr KoeN :/
<RIT> buy the boat etc etc
<RIT> and make it so
<KoeN> lol
<RIT> I mean it...
<RIT> will pay you back when I sell the stuff :/
<KoeN> ok man
<KoeN> i'm in
<RIT> honestly
<RIT> we export XTC and inport acid
<RIT> tons of cash
<KoeN>
<RIT> nobody must know :/
<RIT> tis secret
<KoeN> kk

don't tell anyone!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:31   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: i'll be rich guys

irc logs lol
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:34   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

What a genius, the perfect plan!

Though I hope you realise when you start getting big you'll have to start killing off your rivals (make them walk the plank matey!) so that they don't kill you.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:34   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
irc logs lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:37   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So, you have a captain who makes Captain Rum look like a geographer, a captain that doesn't know what century it is, a captain who's plan is to spend lots of money to make not very much money, and it's all contained within a shit IRC log.

GG, nextmap.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:38   #6
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

I'm not reading that.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:42   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

You think that boat will make it across the Atlantic?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:42   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

speaking of rich, my account balance now reads: £205,100 .
Also I own 2 farms, 4 trucks, a tractor and a barn.

inheritance is a great thing. (I got this a week ago, so yay)
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:43   #9
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

can i have some please
i am poor
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:45   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

I wouldn't be happy if someone I knew died, but maybe that's just me.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:47   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
hitler
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:48   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I've spoken to the fellow perhaps 50 times during my lifetime (21 yrs). He decided to give it all to me since I am my mums oldest son. (this would be her uncle).

distant relative giveaway horay.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 11:52   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

So how did you make it look like an accident?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 12:08   #14
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
So how did you make it look like an accident?
"pillow"
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 12:32   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

parteh at idlers place ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 12:37   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
parteh at idlers place ?
Which one?!

Quote:
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 12:55   #17
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Which one?!
Whichever one has the tractor.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 13:52   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

that would be the property with 2 square kilometers of farmland. (and some forest, paintball course ahoy).

who brings the keg tho?

(Edit: This might be attention whoring but I am rich so it's ok, also I'm really happy these days)
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:01   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Give me £2,000 because I laughed at you when you had flowers drawn on your face.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:03   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
that would be the property with 2 square kilometers of farmland. (and some forest, paintball course ahoy).

who brings the keg tho?
Jonny, surely?

Quote:
(Edit: This might be attention whoring but I am rich so it's ok, also I'm really happy these days)
Money doesn't bring happiness.

(Alcohol, on the other hand, does.)
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:03   #21
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Give me £2,000 because I laughed at you when you had flowers drawn on your face.
shouldnt this be like, reversed?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:04   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
shouldnt this be like, reversed?
Give me £2,000 because I laughed on your face?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:09   #23
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Give me £2,000 because I laughed on your face?
give me £2,000 for laughing of my flowery face?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:11   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
give me £2,000 for laughing of my flowery face?
So I give you £2k, and you give me £2k. Now we're even.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:14   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

from now on you call me

"Carlos"
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:14   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
So I give you £2k, and you give me £2k. Now we're even.
I feel better already.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:15   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
from now on you call me

"Carlos"

subject has been changed like 40 posts ago
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:20   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He wants a boat that goes at about 30 knots, to travel across the Atlantic :/

That could take some time :/
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:24   #29
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
subject has been changed like 40 posts ago

that's why i'm here now.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 14:30   #30
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
that's why i'm here now.
I can afford this boat.

lol 'n' lol
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:08   #31
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
I can afford this boat.

lol 'n' lol
You can't afford a decent boat though, like the aircraft carrier HMS Vengeance someone was selling on eBay.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 15:29   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I can afford this boat.

lol 'n' lol

If you've suddenly just come into that amount of money (and a farm? what are you going to do with a farm?), wouldn't it be a good idea to invest it in something?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:17   #33
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You can't afford a decent boat though, like the aircraft carrier HMS Vengeance someone was selling on eBay.
with 2km sq of farmland he probabaly almost could if he were to sell it all.
which btw is what you should do sell them farmlad for lots of ££££ then you will be a milionaire
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:21   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

san francisco is not on the atlantic

?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:52   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhall
with 2km sq of farmland he probabaly almost could if he were to sell it all.
which btw is what you should do sell them farmlad for lots of ££££ then you will be a milionaire
You do realise that farmland is worth practically nothing?
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:56   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: i'll be rich guys

It's farmland in Faerie Land and you can grow chickens from the raw soil.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:58   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
san francisco is not on the atlantic

?
You = cleverer than RIT
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 16:59   #38
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You do realise that farmland is worth practically nothing?
That depends upon where it is now doesnt it, i know someone who owns a farm and they spend a lot of money, everytime they spent too much they sell a little more farmland for building on, for quite high prices.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:10   #39
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Erm, what about property taxes or are you lucky bastard and don't have to pay that BS.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:20   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: i'll be rich guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Erm, what about property taxes or are you lucky bastard and don't have to pay that BS.
The don't have property taxes in Faerie Land, ****tard.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:55   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's all capital gains tax in Faerie, you know.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 23:36   #42
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

oh to be a drugslord among peasants who only care about the cows they inherited.

gringos
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 00:02   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: i'll be rich guys

Quote:
oh to be a drugslord among peasants who only care about the cows they inherited.

gringos
What are you talking about, Danny?
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 10:28   #44
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

that's mr Escobar for you