User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2002, 11:44   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmm...

There are some strange happenings here...
Idi's transformers thread, (who was up in about 30 when i left yesterday) now says that there are 1 posts (By structual). But when i click on the link, no posts (not even the threadpost!) are there! But i get into the thread..?
Also, on the movies that make you cry thing, on the main GD screen, Bloomers has the last post, but when i go into the thread, I have the last post! (And that is from yesterday..)
Anyways, this is beacause off the transfer?
Will it continue?

EDIT: The third page on Nodrog's Drug Regulation thread is also gone.
Also the Chocolate Quiz thread.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."

Last edited by Snurx; 10 Dec 2002 at 12:00.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 12:09   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I can get to the 3rd page of the drugs thread by clicking the thread header and going to 'Next Page'. If I click the '3' link on the GD board itself, I just get an empty page and 'division by zero' error.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 12:10   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I'm starting to see quite a few empty threads here and there though, all of them were made yesterday.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 12:15   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmm.

There is something fishy going on around here...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 12:31   #5
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
These forums have been moved around so much lately, that I'm not suprised things are starting to b0rk

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:12   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
The last hour or so of posts was deleted. I had such a good response on druggies too...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:34   #7
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Disappearing posts

About 4 of my posts from yesterday have vanished. I assume they were not deleted by mods, as they were in different threads, all on topic and not spam. I assume this has something to do with the transfer of servers? Has this happened to others?

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:02   #8
ginga

hi,

I was the person who imported your forums into our DB. I used a DB dump which was provided to me, so I would guess that it was taken an hour or so before your forums were closed to posting in their old location.....Sorry about that but I can at least say they'll be fine from here because we've moved and merged a few forums here at Jolt in my time, and I don't think I've lost a post yet.....

Anyway, welcome to a server which can keep its head above water

PS I'm not an Admiral at all really , I just needed an admin account to check the move went OK...
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:05   #9
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Someone repair Idi's Transformers thread.

Im actually interested to know why Transformers is better than PA.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:10   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tried it, but it appears to be fux0r0x0r0e0x0red.

It may be that we never, ever find out. An Internet mystery has been created.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote