User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2013, 09:26   #151
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Military might

I can't find that word in the post you're quoting. Or indeed in any of RexDrax' posts in this thread.

(Clarified: TheOdd meant to call him a douche.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 30 Apr 2013 at 09:58.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 13:16   #152
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
When i said immature i was refering too a hc deleting over his poorly executed secret deal not working and those who felt he was right too emo.
A member having a cry sure np..But a hc :-\
Wait a minute, you recruited B-Bitch3r as an HC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Do you really want me to make the logs of our conversation public?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
YES
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...gGFu1jD8A/edit
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 15:06   #153
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh man, that's amazing. I thought RexDrax was exaggerating, but...
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 15:53   #154
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Thanks for mixing me in with those two, and i haven't posted any statement of intel that hasn't been provided by TGV.
I am going by memory here because I am just too lazy to go searching through all of your posts but lets see...

I think you called us fencers this round, or maybe last round. This round as soon as ND/Fang ptargeted Apprime we went all in to help them. Last round we 1st warred Ult because they hit us and Zwan started a fwe things and we finished them. It was fortunate that App/CT wanted to hit Ult too so we joined them.

I am pretty sure you also stated that TGV is not going for the win. I have repdeatly stated that we are not going for #2 but for #1 and so have the other HCs. But that doesnt matter since your awesome telekenisi powers let you read our minds and we are an open book to you.

Just a few examples of the "knowledge" you posses regarding TGV and that is why I have included you in the circle jerk that you and others are taking part in with your inside knowledge of TGV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Oh man, that's amazing. I thought RexDrax was exaggerating, but...
I have been fairly truthful on the forums. Might have made a few mistakes since I dont remember everything with perfect clarity (and I do make correction/apologies as required i.e. my post regarding Butcher on the previous page) but for the most part its been accurate information. One reason I get pissed off at folks coming on here claiming they are speaking the truth when they are not and when I correct them on it with respect to TGV they go all nuts and yell out even louder that they are right and I am wrong.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 15:56   #155
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

I have been fairly truthful on the forums. Might have made a few mistakes since I dont remember everything with perfect clarity (and I do make correction/apologies as required i.e. my post regarding Butcher on the previous page) but for the most part its been accurate information. One reason I get pissed off at folks coming on here claiming they are speaking the truth when they are not and when I correct them on it with respect to TGV they go all nuts and yell out even louder that they are right and I am wrong.
I dont find where ive been anything but truthfull, yet you call me a liar.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 16:18   #156
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
II have been fairly truthful on the forums.
Oh, no, I wasn't accusing you of lying. It's just that that sometimes a hyperbole or two makes a story just that much better.
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 16:22   #157
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I dont find where ive been anything but truthfull, yet you call me a liar.
Quote:
Loyality for what?
Are TGV the new xVx?
Dont make preround agreements about sticking together till the end, no matter how much you are stagnating the game for the future please.
Im sure we will get back at you some round in the future, going into the round preblocked With no intention of breaking up no matter how big the lead is.
Your a disgrace
TGV/App shared a few gals via BP, the rest where random and due to the shuffle. I dont have the numbers in front of me but there where 4-6 gals created max I believe.

The agreement stated that if either side would get incoming from a block the other alliance would help them. When Mega hit a TGV fort we didnt get App to help us target them back the next night. When ND hit 2 TGV forts we didnt get App to help us against ND we retalled a ND heavy galaxy. The only reason that TGV went to help Apprime is because they were getting ptargeted by Fang/ND. In simple words, App was getting hit by a block so we came to their aid. If only 1 alliance would have hit them we wouldnt have helped them since if its a 1 vs 1 fight its up to the said alliance to stand up to them. Not going to say we wouldnt help them 100% but as long its not a block hitting them the agreement wouldnt be activated.

The above has been stated a few times, but of course it doesnt matter since you and others know best about the agreement.

Quote:
Expecting other alliances to kingmake you, and bottom feed for a whole round is foolish.
Bottom feed?!?!
As I think I explained already that first 250ish ticks are not bottom feeding but gal raiding and mapping the universe. After the block war started we hit the enemy most/all the time unless we were retalling attackers that attacked member planets.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 16:33   #158
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

well keep making up things as you go... and what you are pretty sure of is so far from the truth. neither of your points are right except the fact that i called you fencers.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 16:53   #159
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
well keep making up things as you go... and what you are pretty sure of is so far from the truth. neither of your points are right except the fact that i called you fencers.
...and voila....you have made my case perfectly. We had an avoidance with App/Oddr and then a 10-14 week avoidance with CT since we didnt want them to join ND/Fang and they had their own thing they were doing. But of course if TGV makes avoidance agreements its fencing but if others do it, its part of the game. Take note PA community, TheOdd knows more about alliances than the said alliance and he is always right.

Anyways, going back to not posting for a while, lets see if I can make it to the end of the round. Enjoy your.....

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 17:17   #160
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
...and voila....you have made my case perfectly. We had an avoidance with App/Oddr and then a 10-14 week avoidance with CT since we didnt want them to join ND/Fang and they had their own thing they were doing. But of course if TGV makes avoidance agreements its fencing but if others do it, its part of the game. Take note PA community, TheOdd knows more about alliances than the said alliance and he is always right.

Anyways, going back to not posting for a while, lets see if I can make it to the end of the round. Enjoy your.....
yes keep making notes, im always right and RexDrax is always wrong.
If you need real intel you know where to go
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 17:59   #161
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It moments like this that I realise that Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was right and there really are some people in the world who would **** a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 18:08   #162
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry my mistake you right you didnt say TGV was bottom feeding.

Quote:
Bottom feed?!?!
As I think I explained already that first 250ish ticks are not bottom feeding but gal raiding and mapping the universe. After the block war started we hit the enemy most/all the time unless we were retalling attackers that attacked member planets.
Is RexDrax a community AD posting account for TGV?
Think we went over this allready

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 18:23   #163
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

bah, I spilt my popcorn while I was reading through all this

http://www.netgamers.org
irc.netgamers.org

Feel free to drop into #netgamers for a chat!
If you have any P related questions just join #cservice

For Planetarion related questions and general game help, please join #Support

NetGamers - Our support staff are fkn awesome.
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 21:45   #164
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

The agreement stated that if either side would get incoming from a block the other alliance would help them.

The only reason that TGV went to help Apprime is because they were getting ptargeted by Fang/ND. In simple words, App was getting hit by a block so we came to their aid.

If only 1 alliance would have hit them we wouldnt have helped them since if its a 1 vs 1 fight its up to the said alliance to stand up to them.

The above has been stated a few times, but of course it doesnt matter since you and others know best about the agreement.
This is the bit I find somewhat confusing.

Apprime are arubably the best alliance with the best group of players. So, no single alliance can hit them, especially with APP having smaller alliances do their bidding too.

So your agreement says that if they get incoming they can't handle (two alliances) then you will back them up. I just find it all a bit lame, APP spend their whole time saying how great they are and how they will kill anyone who hits them, whilst not being able to do anything alone

Cowards...
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote