User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Jun 2007, 07:02   #33
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Re: Round 22 Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Its #1 (resource cost), which is why there was that whole panic over the governments being reset and/or changed (feudalism altered to neutralise the production eta bonus of their cheap ships) or whatever during protection. I fear i might have pointed it out earlier in the thread, and been the cause of all that misery .

<3
I have a feeling my question was not clear (or I terribly missed something). I am not asking about production times, which was what all the misery was about.
If I put in 100 resources I get a certain amount of ships produced with a certain value which adds to my planets value.
If I put in 85 resources under a feudalism government I get the same ships produced.
The question is: will the value of the ships that I now have (and therefor the value and score of my planet) be as if the ship have costed me 100 resources, or can I have the same ships while having a lower value.
The significance is that a lower value allows people to attack smaller planets with their fleets.

In other words:
How does the 15% lower production cost work out in this formula?

Value = (Fleet-cost / 100) + (Resources / 150) + (Constructions * 1500) + (Roids * 200)

Are the production cost the same definition as the Fleet-cost in the formula above?

Last edited by Gerbie2; 25 Jun 2007 at 07:09.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote