User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:27   #1
Ladybug

Ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point
Retiring

I'm sorry to be making this post so late. I decided last round that I would be retiring. This has been long overdue. Like many others who have hung up their planets I too must as well. I took time to make this decision and it didn't come easy. I was weighed down with a heavy heart.

But as a few may know I became very ill to the point where I couldn't sit at my pc for long times. I am on a healing process atm that I must take, for it will be what helps me get back all my strength. I have come to know many in pa land and cherish many. I also have met so many people throughout the world who I am fortunate to call my friends. You all have been so wonderful to me.

I must say that because of Biggie, Mina and Privateer, they gave my shot in the alliance areas of the game and taught me well. They were my mentors. One person who I miss is olddude. My god he was great to chat with. My life beginning to virus and virus vx my god it was awesome. I had my bug club going and everyone would tag up bugs and my god I laughed for hours on end. We had JazzyBug, Yupsiebug, Anu was BugSpray and many many others. We would have so many scenarios that if anyone came into channel they would tag up and play along or laugh so hard they couldn't.

I met many many others thru my climb through the chain of command. Aaranaf and I had great fun helping in many areas and we both took on many challenges. It was awesome to see how the Virus community lived as a family. Through time things changed and moved on but it wasn't the family we all had before.

I was very fortunate to have earned so much respect in this game and be treated as an equal. I met all High Council members and officers along with members through pa land. Many worthy opponents and many who I just loved to see in action. One being Axis_Wlf, he was amazing to watch in action. He would jump in and help in all aspects of the alliance and his fellow alliance mates. Focht you have always been awesome to chat with, work out solutions, argue to not point of return but yet still laugh. Caliban well we have had our times. Then there was Lenin always one to jump in with both feet. LB|away you know you took my nick so get that out of your head you stalker.

There are so many that I could list forever and still never get everyone. Just know that I love you all and I will always be around. I might not be playing but I'm still around for you all. You can always find me in #Seraphim or #dez. I'm there alot along with #urwins.

I have all of you to Thank for being part of my life and hoping you all stay there. You all saved me when you never even knew it. Thank you so much for that and all the wonderful memories. God knows we must keep our auctions going. I will have to start that up again but this time I will need auctioneers. My bid for Spinner is a broken interceptor LOL Thanks for all you have done Spinner, it's been my pleasure chatting with you over the years and giving me such wonderful people to cherish.

Love to all,

Ladybug
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:31   #2
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Retiring

hmm, dez

we've definatly had our ups and downs.... seraphim and events leading upto it. but its in the past, and besides, nothing can take away all our talks and cooperation and work together.

good luck, and im sure, at least i hope, i'll be seeing ya around!
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:32   #3
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck in rl!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:35   #4
Ladybug

Yes you will be seeing me around. For we became good friends no matter what happen.

I have Zato and Smash to cherish. Ouzo's and so many other bg's I worked with. Twas fun to watch how Zato committed himself fully to Smash and try to drag me alone. Then the Urwins, my god I have never laughed so much and argued to the point of laughter. Nacho he was always and will always be wonderful. I have worked along with many many bg's and I could list forever. Thanks to you all for showing many strategies. I learned alot from you all as well.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:38   #5
Ladybug

My god there really many who i haven't mentioned I will along the way. I have so many in my life and know all older players and a few new players. I will get you all throughout this thread. By the way I must say another person who has amazed me in Jurgen you are one committed person for that I must say I thoroughly enjoy.

I also have seen VGN Starlock and GlowDog jump in and help in every aspect as well. My hats are off to you. BiggDogg you sexy thing you, I had so many laughs and chats with you as well.

Please forgive me if I don't get each and everyone of you.
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 10:24   #6
Worf_Q
some sort of pe0n

Worf_Q is an unknown quantity at this point

Well LB we have met through Virus, had some good talks.
Im sure you will be missed in the community. You prommised to come online and chit chat online occasionaly sot hat would be great.

Health comes before anything so you made the right choise.

Gl.

Worf

[/edit]
my spelling is bad so had to change some things
[edit/]
Worf_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:06   #7
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

what can i say, you accomplished your mission, you had fun and found friends.
Eventho im not much on anymore and i decided myself to leave PA for good i can say i regret to not have talked to you more often
During many rounds fate decided us beeing on opposing sides but be sure i always appreciated and respected you and your way of handling things.
I enjoyed the rounds we were in the same team greatly and eventho i didnt know about your illness i hope you accept my belated wishes that you may feel better soon and for a quick recovery.

/me tips his hat, another great pa player and organiser gone
farewell Ladybug
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 15:40   #8
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Good luck dez
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 20:02   #9
darts

darts can only hope to improve

well hon health goes for gaming ill be Cing u around

and i know 1 thing if your health alows it u will be back :-)

gl and c u soon in holland
darts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 20:43   #10
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

love exciting and new come aboard we're expecting you... love lifes sweetest rewards let it flow it flows back to you.. the love boat soon will be making another run.. the love boat promising something for everone.... Set a course for adventure your mind on a new romance...love won't hurt anymore It's an open smile on a friendly shore... It's LOVE! It's LOVE! It's LOVE! It's the Love Boat-ah! It's the Love Boat-ah
:P
oh yeah welcome to the retirement community i think spinner should make a place just for us where no one can pm us with Will you please play.. can you do a b'calc etc etc *hugs*
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 21:41   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

gl in rl ladybug, was a nice chat we had a week ago or so

drop by if you wanna repeat it

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 22:34   #12
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point

Dez,

You know you won't leave irc or all the channels you have friends in, so instead of writing a long thank you post and saying good bye, I'll just say:

cya soon :-)
RobTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 23:40   #13
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

It was an honor to have played PA with you.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 06:27   #14
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

gl irl + love life and i hope youll have a quick recovery.

/me slaps you for blatently forgetting to mention me

-nanomatrix

Last edited by §pa¢e¢ook¦e; 3 Apr 2004 at 14:41.
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:56   #15
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

Another sad day for PA...

I've never been a big fan of random galaxies, I rather play in private gals with some friends etc.. but in one of those random rounds I was lucky enough to land in a gal with you!

We did not do very well and the round was quite boring tbh, but you made it worth while. Your commitment was unreal and I appreciated that. It was also the time when you found out about your illness and I know how hard it was to hang around to play PA sometimes for you.

I'm very happy to see your doing well on that part, get well soon!

Anyway, I hope we will bump in to eachother on NG sometime and chat some more

Hugs&Catch you laters,

Yama

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 18:48   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Even though you have been telling me for rounds that you will quit, it feels special to read this post. Youve always been the one whos given all you can. Not to win, but to help your friends to win. I hope you will get alot better from your illness.
I wont say much more here, so PM me on IRC if you see me(be sure ill be all over you when I see you )
I thank God(Spinner or whoever) for all the details that made our roads meet in the earlier rounds...Youve always supported and trusted me, I will always support and trust you...

/me hugs Ladybug claiming she's all his.

Youre always welcome in #Brightspot and #Amira
Grouse says hello.(Hed prolly say more than that but I wont allow him. Youre all mine )

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 21:00   #17
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Sad Sad day indeed, was a pleasure to know you LadyBug Hope to see you around on irc adn hope you get well soon and gl in future investments....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 06:13   #18
dope
fickööööööööööööön

dope is an unknown quantity at this point

Have Fun with your RL

hope to see you some times in smash

[ToT]dope
Military-HC

[Smash] you all
dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 07:44   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Probably a smart choice, but still it is sad to c u leave.

been a while since I talked with u last time...

ahh well- been nice to talk with u and to be under ur wings.

c u around

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 10:49   #20
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

well, we have been talking about you and retiring for some time and the situation u were in. I always had a great time when u were around, u learned me loads politics wise and gave feedback about rl now and then which i wanna thank you for.

We had a great time in Seraphim together and ofc with the others, it was for me the most fun alliance with great ppl, ofc lead by u

Furthermore i wanna wish you all of best luck in rl, i know the situation u find urself in and im sure ull get it going again. And if ur still thinking of moving state, i suggest u do it but first heal fully so it wont break ya down again.

Me aswell retired a rnd ago as you know, and we just meet each other now and then in #seraphim not for long mostly as im not online that much anymore during nights :P

But best of luck in rl dez, u deserve it.

*ps tell ur son he r0x :P*

Greetings ArgiWargi
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 21:46   #21
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

didnt think this would happen

thxs for the time i spent with you in ViruS and seraphim , take care in RL hun

x
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 16:48   #22
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

bye bye Ladybug, we had some good times in Seraphim
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:23   #23
PhAtMaN
GLX n00b

PhAtMaN is an unknown quantity at this point

hey ladybug,
i havent known u for very long appart from in seraphim where u always were the best HC there(u know its true) it was fun and always entertaining with u arround and you surely will be missed. im useless at writing in these things cus i can never think of anything to say... soooo eeeeeeerm.. good luck in real life and make sure u carry on being lovely and never change :/

Phatty!!!!!!!

*ps Argilus r0x!!!*

Last edited by PhAtMaN; 1 Apr 2004 at 18:30.
PhAtMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:44   #24
Fimu
The Stampede

Fimu can only hope to improve

we luv ya and u know that;

see u around, best wishes;

Fimu
Fimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 19:49   #25
Ladybug

I love all of you as well. Seraphim will always be my home and the home I cherish the most. You all brought so much life to it and god knows we had fun. Phatman your my adopted son so you will never lose me. As for you all I'm not in my retirement home that Wesseh made me #ladybug I won't be leaving I will be around when I can. So no worries there.

Thank you Yama, we did indeed have a time. That round got very boring so yes there was no reason to try for top anything. But we had a good time and laughs.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 11:24   #26
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtMaN
hey ladybug,
i havent known u for very long appart from in seraphim where u always were the best HC there(u know its true) it was fun and always entertaining with u arround and you surely will be missed. im useless at writing in these things cus i can never think of anything to say... soooo eeeeeeerm.. good luck in real life and make sure u carry on being lovely and never change :/

Phatty!!!!!!!

*ps Argilus r0x!!!*
so do u mr sexy :x

but when i told lady that her son r0x i didnt mean u in virst place LOL, i spose ladybug konws why i mentioned that one :P
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 23:33   #27
PhAtMaN
GLX n00b

PhAtMaN is an unknown quantity at this point

ofc i know that :P just saying u r0x
PhAtMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 05:11   #28
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Biggie can only hope to improve

A time to move on always comes, some quicker than others, and for most different reasons. It was a pleasure though the years going through all the shit, getting the late nght calls when I had to be to work in 2 hours etc.

You were one of he better ones I had certainly worked with in PA. It was a pleasure. GL HF GG!

:gollum: :gollum: <---- wierd smiley
R3 :: 49:4:17 (GvE/KBz/ViruS)
R4 :: 80:14:6 (ViruS)
R5 :: 9:21:1 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R6 :: 2:21:10 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R7 :: 7:13 (ViruS) #urwins
R24 :: (Urwins) #urwins
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 05:20   #29
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

wow decided to take a peek at forums cant say i would ever see this, Ladybug you have alwasy been a joy to talk to and im glad we got to become friends. What ever comes to your future may it be happy and full of smiles.

hugs....
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:03   #30
Uprising
Lord

Uprising is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to hear.

From all the people that made ViruS what it was you were one of the most important peeps of it...

GL in RL etc,
Up
R4: 91:1:25
R5: 35:6:10 (=V=)
R6: 26:13:7 (=V=)
R7: 4:2:4 (=V=)
R8: 5:7:7 (=V=)
R9: 31:9:2 (=V=)
R9.5: 9:6:4 ([]LCH[])
R10: forgot ;( ([]LCH[])
R10.5: 15:2:6 ([]LCH[])
R11/12: ([]LCH[] Scanner)
Uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 03:45   #31
Ladybug

Thank you for the kinds words and it touches me that so many care. Biggie you know you stood me up through alot, nano thanks for all you showed me and god knows we had our fun. Great guy there. QD it's truly a pleasure calling you my friend. We sure went thru alot together. Uprising, it's good to see you around as well. Thank you for what you said.

Like I said before there are too many to mention here.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 10:58   #32
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and good health Ladybug.

Was always a pleasure to chat with you and be in your company.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 03:58   #33
RealAnubis

Ladybug , made a name just for you, lol, so many good times, #anubug
HEY HEY HEY
you remember all the fun in there :P
well hope you keep gettin better from being ill, and thanks for always being there, altho I only remember askin a few serious questions everything else was to cheer you up :P, well will hope to see yah more n more as you get better, will talk to yah in smash rooms
and good luck with r/l and that "Once Upon a time....9am phonecall to wake my lazy arse up"

talk to you soon

the real SexyBug and Bugspray, fake Steve :P, and friend,
The Real Anubis :P
(cheeky monkey stole my name)
lotsa love bugseh
buh bye

*edit*
(p.s) im your adopted son i thought? or we goin back out eh? Anubis > Zato

Last edited by RealAnubis; 8 Apr 2004 at 04:04.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 02:37   #34
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I've talked to you more since you retired then I have since I was in virus with you, so w00t

But sad to see you go etc.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 09:09   #35
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

/me waves to the lovely Lady Bug..

You will be missed

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 15:01   #36
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point

ladybug best honoury critter ever

you rock
served in virus and seraphim for you
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 15:04   #37
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point

and i just read no mention of critters ever i mean wtf
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 17:00   #38
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

was fun hun ;x all good things come 2 an end i guess
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 20:22   #39
Ladybug

lol stan as I stated there are so many I need to mention and that would come out as I went along. I do have to say though that my funniest times was attacking with Critters. Talk about dedication to one another and hitting when no one expected. Have to love you guys for the fun there along with just being my wonderful friends. :-) I am honored and have been since I became an honorary Critter. I will never forget the round when we went off to WS and kicked some tush. Good thing I adore him as well. But hey it was all in great fun.

As for WhiteSnake you definitely are a great guy to know as well. Between you and Choche lol hard to say much more than my god you two will always entertain me. Love you both and all of the Critters. Btw:

hello my ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Unread 25 May 2004, 10:56   #40
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point

gl in rl hun

cya around
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 02:37   #41
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Ladybug, you know I would have followed you to the end of the world, and I'm glad I can say that I almost did. I'l miss you, good luck
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:01   #42
Ladybug

Thank you guys and Qazok that I do know. I'm forever grateful to those who I have met it's been a long haul in this game. If you all choose to play again gl in your ventures and if others retire gl in your real life.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:11   #43
Spod
A special spod

Spod is an unknown quantity at this point

/me licks lb ...

Well I would like to publicly thank you for the help you gave me during a bad period of my life - fortunately, i have now almost fully recovered - although you played a big part of that in my early bad days ... Although I still see you in a few channels we share and have said this to you, I really do (I would say hope, but I am going to say trust as I know you will) TRUST you will recover into a fully bloomed ladybug very very soon

Love Spoddy ...
Spod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:43   #44
Ladybug

Thank you Spod and I'm so happy your doing much better. I know I will get better one day and it's slowly coming so I have faith.

Love to you as well,

LB
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 23:05   #45
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Ladybug makes us all feel better. Now she will make herself feel better! \o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:40   #46
Noodles
Oriental Foodstuff

Noodles is an unknown quantity at this point

see ya LadyBug - was fun working with ya in ViruS around 3 years ago heh - enjoy yaself!

[email protected]
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 08:08   #47
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

ahhhh i just seen this... LB You rock! [email protected] <-- My email havent spoken to you in forever drop my a line
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 14:28   #48
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to have know you LB. Good luck wherever yuo go from here. Was awesome working with you in Virus.

Im sure ill see you around

Best regards isil
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 21:56   #49
diege
Honest Man

diege is infamous around these parts

Heh well the ViruS split kinda made our contact limited afterwards but i think now everyone forgets the crap that happened and remembered the very good times, and there were plenty of those, u gave everyone a piece of your heart, you gave your all for everyone you called allies and most importantly a friend and your what i call here in scotland "a brand new" person. Thanks and all the best for the future and congratulations on your recent news

Well spod you beat me to replying to this thread but you never in Arf Arfs

See us two never argued!
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 16:44   #50
Spod
A special spod

Spod is an unknown quantity at this point

grmbl
Spod is offline   Reply With Quote