User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 May 2003, 22:12   #51
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by limpmen
for your info i will not vote yes to the vote anymore unlike i did the first time
How many weeks of stagnation do you need now to vote 'yes' again?

First, the game stagnated and everyone wanted to see a new round. Then, since more war kicked in and people got interested again, the idea was cancelled. Now that that war is over as well, and stagnation is starting to kick in again (lo top players whining about 20% limit and small players about being bashed) a new round is announced, and you're still complaining.
Unread 14 May 2003, 22:15   #52
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
........., maybe it's a blessing in disguise now I can finally leave this wank game without a second thought. 3 years too many.

LOL

ppl like you never quit, you love this life too much

:-)
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 22:16   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To be honest, it'd be sad to see you go, Hicks.
Unread 14 May 2003, 22:21   #54
Frozenblade

Frozenblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Sigh

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Thanks, I get my fleet to a semi-decent level and you announce a load of bollocks. Well **** it, I'll maybe see you in R10.
Well, I for one is not playing 9.5 or 10 mostly cuz I need some sleep, but also cuz I think is just wrong to edit a game and the rulez of a game like that.

The game is about politics as much as being warriors and fight, and the block who won the game outfoxed us all in a manner that makes me green with envy and loads of respect. Of course it made the round alot harder for the rest of us, but thats life, and thats this game /me bows to Eclipse for a round well fought and played.

Maybe, maybe if they had done this 2-3 weeks ago it would have been a point to it, but now...nothing. Well, I enjoyed my round and have actually started to grow again

Have a fun 9.5 and 10 round people

Yours

Frozenblade
Unread 14 May 2003, 22:24   #55
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Re: Sigh

Quote:
Originally posted by Frozenblade
I think is just wrong to edit a game and the rulez of a game like that.
Exactly what part of the game or of the rules is being 'edited'?
Quote:
/me bows to Eclipse for a round well fought and played.
So if Eclipse won the round, doesn't that mean that it's over and that a new round should be started?
Quote:
Maybe, maybe if they had done this 2-3 weeks ago it would have been a point to it, but now...
What exactly was different 2-3 weeks ago?
Unread 14 May 2003, 22:27   #56
Ugleb

Ugleb is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I'm REALLY not happy at this.

I'm actually really enjoying the round now, and then I read that we're going to be reset. I can't believe it.

Now, I best tell you where I'm coming from on this. At one point in the round I was ranked 100 in my cluster. I was THE smallest, most battered planet. I'm currently ranked around the 50 mark. And climbing. My galaxy was ranked in the low 400's, we're now just outside the top 150.

I've been as battered as anyone else, but now the block's are broken down I'm having a great time. I'll never be able to catch the top players now, but I've been playing (relatively) hard and getting the best out of the game. I've been defending my alliance mates and joining the odd alliance attack. Recently I've been having one of the most enjoyable rounds I've ever had.

I have the challenge of catching up to all those planets who trampled me earlier in the round, and the satisfaction of rebuilding from what seemed like a hopeless position.

And now I'm told that the universe is broken and we need to start over.

I voted no to that poll back then because I realised that the blocks were breaking down. I realised that I would be able to play again, even if I was trailing way behind.

As that poll was taken over a month ago I had assumed it had been abandoned, as there is no longer a need for R9.5. If the top players are bored they should have thought about what they were doing before they assembled such devastating powerblocks. Powerblocks have always been the death of this game. They almost assure stagnation.

Maybe round 9 won't go down in history as one of the best rounds. But it should be remembered as a warning. The greatest joy of this game is the challenge. The problem has never really been about private gals, but about powerblocks.

Perhaps we will learn from this round and finally see the end of powerblock politics. If not it will ultimately be the end of the game.

Say what you will about this, but please think about what I've said.
Unread 14 May 2003, 23:11   #57
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
To be honest, it'd be sad to see you go, Hicks.
I'll second that.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 23:26   #58
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
i would say let the topgals get bored to death with there stagnation or maybe they should do another war
theyre kinda being rewarded for the stagnation now
Unread 15 May 2003, 03:13   #59
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
goddamn it, let the run finish at tick 1800 like was said and promised, otherwise i want a bloody refund ffs

3 wars and ppl still moan, if u weren't so crap things be different...man pa has gone a long way since rnd2 and i truely thinks its managed to hit rock bottom now. nice way to get ready for rnd 10 by pissing of the few current customers and such

well all i can say is pld to you spinner u've done it again and fecked ure own creation up. just sell it to some1 who knows what they are doing and retire.....n00b
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network

Last edited by NightSinner; 15 May 2003 at 03:21.
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 03:33   #60
aza1

aza1 is an unknown quantity at this point
great decision spinner, and don't worry as the silent majority who favour this decision is much much much larger than the vocal minority u are seeing on this thread!
aza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 04:19   #61
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Quote:
I'll take that as a complement even though I doubt it was meant as one. We've worked very hard during the last two weeks (I think we've been "Top Roiders" every day for the last week) and pulled in a lot of asteroids, I guess your galaxy was handy capped with you and Anny being too big hit anything. Obviously I'm very dissappointed that it's ended this soon as even 3 days longer and we'd have over taken you, but life is life I won't blame you yet again I'll blame Spanner, maybe it's a blessing in disguise now I can finally leave this wank game without a second thought. 3 years too many.

Oh since we're doing back handed complements your galaxy was certainly the better "war roiders" perhaps because we actually bothered to defend. If you want to get all bitchy about it I'm happy to there's nothing I love more than being childish on Internet forums, unfortunately the case is more complicated because I like you so how about we just leave it there I'd much rather spend my final few days on these forums bitching about how crap Spanner is and how he managed to destroy his own game.
This post is the most pathetic, bitter, childish, unsportsmanlike, backstabbing, crappiest, etc... post I have ever read in an internet/game forum (game/internet? good riddance). Remember your r7 bitter, pathetic posts accusing your allies in the top gals childishly comes in a close 2nd monkey of the century post.

Exactly the reason why you never belong to the number 1 gal and never become a top 10 player in your entire 9 round career, and will never be even if this game still goes on for 1K rounds.

Last edited by furssie; 15 May 2003 at 04:29.
furssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 08:38   #62
Spoonman
MSc

Spoonman is an unknown quantity at this point
im happy yay
good to see spinner putting his foot down too

now get voting on www.mpogd.com and lets get some new players
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:30   #63
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Saying its free makes me assume that not only is it free for us who play r9, but also free for new people to eventually sign up.

What i wonder is, what will their techtree/roids look like?

And what about the quests? Disabled or there for everybody to do within the first tick of playing? (exept scans and sending fleets ofc)
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:36   #64
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
**** Round 10 as well. That's me finnished with Planetarion totally.

When ever people lose there's a reset, ridiculous, after 9 rounds I'm glad I'll never have to put up with this kind of bull**** ever again.
Now you can imagine how we felt last round.

Quote:
because we actually bothered to defend
Actually, you didn't defend that much, from what I could see. In the big attacks v Eclipse there was rarely ever M&S ships defending.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:50   #65
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by furssie
This post is the most pathetic, bitter, childish, unsportsmanlike, backstabbing, crappiest, etc... post I have ever read in an internet/game forum (game/internet? good riddance). Remember your r7 bitter, pathetic posts accusing your allies in the top gals childishly comes in a close 2nd monkey of the century post.

Exactly the reason why you never belong to the number 1 gal and never become a top 10 player in your entire 9 round career, and will never be even if this game still goes on for 1K rounds.
Just pardon me for asking but who the **** are you ?

You want to know the reason I never want to play Planetarion, it's not the game itself I actually still enjoy playing, I enjoy arranging attacks I enjoy arrange hitting people, I enjoy capping roids heck I even enjoy being online at 6AM doing defence calls. The reason I have no desire to play is the community, pathetic little peons like yourself who've never done anything ever yet you still think your entitled to your opinion about things you have no clue in, yet you can't keep it to yourself, you think everyone else needs to hear it, do you have any idea of my relationship with MelAN or the people in his galaxy ? Did you even read my post where I basically said I don't want any part of a bitter fight with them ? I'm disappointed naturally but it's not something I'm going to risk friendships over like I did in Round 7 (I've got your PM saved Mundo I'll reply when I get more time). The reason I'm leaving is people like your and your bitter bigoted opinions posted everywhere, I'm the one who's bitter ? That's more a title reserved for you and Rumad and your kind, actually scratch that at least Rumad has done something in the game which warrants him having an opinion, at least he actually plays the game which warrants him having an opinion.

You want to no the reason I'll never play a Top 10 planet or a Top galaxy because I won't be here you moron. I don't give a **** a what you think of my reputation in an online game (Something you emphasize at the end of your post yet you decry caring about one at the start, pld you) I'm happy with what I've achieved in 3 years, all the top 100 rounds and all the top 10 galaxies (Have you done either by the way ?) I'm happy that I always stayed loyal to my friends but most of all I'm happy that I killed hundreds of faceless whining peons like yourself, you want to know I want 20% gone ? So I can crush every one of your little forum peons like in the old days. Bring back Round 2, bring back Fury, bring back Legion so I can kick all you losers in the face again that's the one thing that would make me want to play again.

And oh my God I never realised how glad I'll be glad to go, ta Leshy and particularly Psi when I read both those posts I was tempted to give it all a shot just from the people who are sound in the community but it's not worth it to be honest.

Now there's bitterness for you

/rant over. The first person who says "ha Hicks got trolled" can go play in traffic to. Even if he wasn't serious I want him to know how little respect I'll ever have for him.

[Edit: I've just remembered who you are, your that idiot who posted about the NewX battle strategy in Round 7 "Taking out all the galaxies ranked 90-80 and then 80-70" hahaha I'm shocked I even bothered typing all that for you, you see why you'll never have any respect and why your opinion will never mean **** all ? Because you have no idea about the Planetarion or how it's played all you know is that your opinion must be right because your so great. Are you still sad at the time you tried to PM me on IRC and I ignored you ?]

Last edited by Hicks; 15 May 2003 at 11:55.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:55   #66
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm happy that I killed hundreds of faceless whining peons like yourself, you want to know I want 20% gone ? So I can crush every one of your little forum peons like in the old days. Bring back Round 2, bring back Fury, bring back Legion so I can kick all you losers in the face again that's the one thing that would make me want to play again.
You tell him.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:56   #67
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Hush Scouse your making me look less "cool" on the forums. Everyone would have read that and realised how great I was but now you spoilt it I PMed you btw !!!1

Last edited by Hicks; 15 May 2003 at 12:04.
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:12   #68
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you want to know I want 20% gone ? So I can crush every one of your little forum peons like in the old days. Bring back Round 2, bring back Fury, bring back Legion so I can kick all you losers in the face again that's the one thing that would make me want to play again.
Much better argument then you ever posted here before on the 20% issue !!!
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 13:54   #69
limpmen
Rider of the Night

limpmen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
How many weeks of stagnation do you need now to vote 'yes' again?

First, the game stagnated and everyone wanted to see a new round. Then, since more war kicked in and people got interested again, the idea was cancelled. Now that that war is over as well, and stagnation is starting to kick in again (lo top players whining about 20% limit and small players about being bashed) a new round is announced, and you're still complaining.

well i don't see the game stagnating(as i have fleets flying out almost twice a day for both def and attack)... i didn't see any incoming at my planet for the last few weeks... and yeah i am complaining coz always when i start to do good for some reason they always pull the plug out...

r7: massive rollback at the day i got about 700 roids to almost no losses
r8: day to hit top 20 with my gal again... well we all know that story
r9: gal finally taking a place in top 150 while coming from rank 400 and hell they do it again
r9.5: well i won't be playing for real so come and roid me whenever i get bigger again
r10: i will play as i have bought myself a account already but it will prolly end up at the same place and it will definately be my last round as a 'paying customer'

R3: high cluster, n00b, TFD
R4: high cluster, n00b, HC of n00bish alliance, DD
R5: not playing, N/A
R6: 23:14:17, learning to be 1337, ICE
R7: 31:4:19, 1337 in n00b gal, ICE
R8: 43:3:7, 1337 in 1337 gal, ToT-i, Flash, MadCows
R9: 40:3:9, n00bish act, TFD
r9.5 11:10:9 --> 9:1:5, ow i'm 1337, TiT
limpmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:14   #70
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
[Edit: I've just remembered who you are, your that idiot who posted about the NewX battle strategy in Round 7 "Taking out all the galaxies ranked 90-80 and then 80-70"]

Oddly enough I remember that as well, it was most amusing as at that particular moment we were wiping the floor with NEWX mainly due to them using that tactic.

ah the good old days are long passed, shame really.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:27   #71
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

Quote:
Are you still sad at the time you tried to PM me on IRC and I ignored you ?
I'm glad, after a few rounds break my troll baits to you are still efficient.

I don't wanna reply really, due to such comedy, but I can't take this last one. I never pm you in my entire irc history and never will even in my drunkest state, that I'm so sure of, in case you're telling the truth im sure you've mistaken me with another person, hell will freeze first.

Goodbye frustrated looser, tantrums are bad for 10 year olds.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:55   #72
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
*cant wait for 9.5*
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:23   #73
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
yay! R9.5 will be fun, although I'm still having fun in this round I look forward to the reset.
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:46   #74
Frozenblade

Frozenblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Just pardon me for asking but who the **** are you ?

You want to know the reason I never want to play Planetarion, it's not the game itself I actually still enjoy playing, I enjoy arranging attacks I enjoy arrange hitting people, I enjoy capping roids heck I even enjoy being online at 6AM doing defence calls. The reason I have no desire to play is the community, pathetic little peons like yourself who've never done anything ever yet you still think your entitled to your opinion about things you have no clue in, yet you can't keep it to yourself, you think everyone else needs to hear it, do you have any idea of my relationship with MelAN or the people in his galaxy ? Did you even read my post where I basically said I don't want any part of a bitter fight with them ? I'm disappointed naturally but it's not something I'm going to risk friendships over like I did in Round 7 (I've got your PM saved Mundo I'll reply when I get more time). The reason I'm leaving is people like your and your bitter bigoted opinions posted everywhere, I'm the one who's bitter ? That's more a title reserved for you and Rumad and your kind, actually scratch that at least Rumad has done something in the game which warrants him having an opinion, at least he actually plays the game which warrants him having an opinion.

You want to no the reason I'll never play a Top 10 planet or a Top galaxy because I won't be here you moron. I don't give a **** a what you think of my reputation in an online game (Something you emphasize at the end of your post yet you decry caring about one at the start, pld you) I'm happy with what I've achieved in 3 years, all the top 100 rounds and all the top 10 galaxies (Have you done either by the way ?) I'm happy that I always stayed loyal to my friends but most of all I'm happy that I killed hundreds of faceless whining peons like yourself, you want to know I want 20% gone ? So I can crush every one of your little forum peons like in the old days. Bring back Round 2, bring back Fury, bring back Legion so I can kick all you losers in the face again that's the one thing that would make me want to play again.

And oh my God I never realised how glad I'll be glad to go, ta Leshy and particularly Psi when I read both those posts I was tempted to give it all a shot just from the people who are sound in the community but it's not worth it to be honest.

Now there's bitterness for you

/rant over. The first person who says "ha Hicks got trolled" can go play in traffic to. Even if he wasn't serious I want him to know how little respect I'll ever have for him.

[Edit: I've just remembered who you are, your that idiot who posted about the NewX battle strategy in Round 7 "Taking out all the galaxies ranked 90-80 and then 80-70" hahaha I'm shocked I even bothered typing all that for you, you see why you'll never have any respect and why your opinion will never mean **** all ? Because you have no idea about the Planetarion or how it's played all you know is that your opinion must be right because your so great. Are you still sad at the time you tried to PM me on IRC and I ignored you ?]
Not sure if I agree with all, but alot of it this starting a new round is just dumb and I belive Hicks have proven he can play this game.

This is not just a wargame, but a POLITICS GAME ALSO, infact mainly that. The blocks are in this game as in rl the means to win a war/conflict and so on. What on earth have you people been drinking ? if blocking is the way to win, than blocking it is. Go and play a first person shoot em up if you can't deal with the pressure.

Yours

Frozenblade
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:10   #75
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
YEAH

BRING ON 9.5
coza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:53   #76
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:

I don't wanna reply really, due to such comedy, but I can't take this last one. I never pm you in my entire irc history and never will even in my drunkest state, that I'm so sure of, in case you're telling the truth im sure you've mistaken me with another person, hell will freeze first.

Pld you yet again proving my point. What a "great" "troll" you are, your orginal post wasn't evena decent troll as you had no idea what you were talking about, the reason for the little outburst is morons like you have eatern away at this community with your constantly biggoted opinions, have you ever spoken to me ? Do you know me ? Other than your attempt to PM in Round 7 I doubt it, it must have hurt quite a lot to be ignored huh ? Afterall your still all bitter now.

As funny as you think you are I don't see many others laughing at your "leet" trolling skills, twat.
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:26   #77
CharlieB
Pegasus Rising

CharlieB is an unknown quantity at this point
I for one will miss you hicks!!
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:47   #78
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
Saying its free makes me assume that not only is it free for us who play r9, but also free for new people to eventually sign up.

And what about the quests? Disabled or there for everybody to do within the first tick of playing? (exept scans and sending fleets ofc)

Nobody around to poke for an answer on this?

It is vital info for many.
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:50   #79
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:

There's a bigger Creator shortage than player shortage atm.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:57   #80
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You are so out of your league.

Hicks has done far more than you ever will (or have done if we speak theoretically).

I would rather you piss off than Hicks, at least Hicks brings some character to the community. I would hate for PA to become just loads of people like you - would lose its charm.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:15   #81
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

at least Hicks brings some character to the community.
He does indeed and I do hope he rethinks his decision. Removing him would pull some of the emotion out of the game (for me anyway) and that's no fun.
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:26   #82
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Quote:

Round 9.5 will be free for ALL players.

If you have a current signup you will NOT need to signup again.
If you are a NEW player then signup will be open.

Regardless you will get a fully complete techtree, and 6 roids of EACH type (ie. 6M/C/E/U roids)

As for quests I'm afraid I don't know the answer - But I'd assume they will be available.
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:43   #83
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
unleash teh hicks

and we are gonna win fs
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 02:35   #84
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You are so out of your league.

Hicks has done far more than you ever will (or have done if we speak theoretically).

I would rather you piss off than Hicks, at least Hicks brings some character to the community. I would hate for PA to become just loads of people like you - would lose its charm.
Lol. This community really needs some divine intervention because of such flat thinkers and predictable comments like yours.

I fail to see why such a cheater and a quitter for not getting what he wants like round 2 scenario due to too much frustration and loosing should be hailed.

Go outburst your million gayish emotions again Zhil like you always do, an 'internet' friend is quitting an online 'game'. Wait, maybe write one of your pathetic whole day composed peoms or books again like your fury is larger than life ones.

Try spending some time off out of all this virutuality, probably you'll learn a thing or two.

Last edited by furssie; 16 May 2003 at 03:27.
furssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:36   #85
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Lol. This community really needs some divine intervention because of such flat thinkers and predictable comments like yours.
Yes, but contrary to your own opinion, you are not God.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 04:46   #86
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Yes, but contrary to your own opinion, you are not God.
I agree. Are you?
Unread 16 May 2003, 07:48   #87
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Quote:
Originally posted by A2
[b]And what about the quests? Disabled or there for everybody to do within the first tick of playing? (exept scans and sending fleets ofc)

-----

Round 9.5 will be free for ALL players.

If you have a current signup you will NOT need to signup again.
If you are a NEW player then signup will be open.

Regardless you will get a fully complete techtree, and 6 roids of EACH type (ie. 6M/C/E/U roids)

As for quests I'm afraid I don't know the answer - But I'd assume they will be available.

Thank you
Unread 16 May 2003, 08:20   #88
Mr. Juggalo
eia bro

Mr. Juggalo is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we have larger gals? say, 15 peeps?
Unread 16 May 2003, 10:11   #89
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Juggalo
Can we have larger gals? say, 15 peeps?
priv gals of 3-5 shuffled :/
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 16:19   #90
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'll take that as a complement even though I doubt it was meant as one. We've worked very hard during the last two weeks (I think we've been "Top Roiders" every day for the last week) and pulled in a lot of asteroids, I guess your galaxy was handy capped with you and Anny being too big hit anything. Obviously I'm very dissappointed that it's ended this soon as even 3 days longer and we'd have over taken you, but life is life I won't blame you yet again I'll blame Spanner, maybe it's a blessing in disguise now I can finally leave this wank game without a second thought. 3 years too many.

Oh since we're doing back handed complements your galaxy was certainly the better "war roiders" perhaps because we actually bothered to defend. If you want to get all bitchy about it I'm happy to there's nothing I love more than being childish on Internet forums, unfortunately the case is more complicated because I like you so how about we just leave it there I'd much rather spend my final few days on these forums bitching about how crap Spanner is and how he managed to destroy his own game.
[Late reply but still a reply]
When i said that M&S are the better "stagnation roiders" i ment that seriouse, so you can take it as compliment.
I also agree that u would have won (maybe u still will..who knows) if r9 would last some days longer.
I noticed that you worked hard(er) last weeks and ourroided us every single night (we did the same to you btw in wartimes), no matter if we got 200 or nearly 2k roids a night.
We both know the reasons for that, like: the most sucessful r9 raiding couple Anny &MelAn to big for most targets and forced to stay home, some target claiming advantages/disadvantages , think you also had the better strategy/teamwork,...

Round 9 was the first round i made experience with stagnation (stagnation raiding) cause i usually played on the "loosing side" past rounds, you are much more talented in that field.
So I have to say: Respect you guys gave us a tough fight & you still do

Our two gals are that much differnt...the unknown pe0ns galaxy and the famouse (some might say infamouse) officers galaxy, on the same side but still "friendly fighting" eachother.
It was fun..

-MelAn-
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress

Last edited by MelAn; 16 May 2003 at 16:26.
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:27   #91
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm going to get a planet at some point in round 9.5

And I'm going to hurt someone

oh yes i am

CHILLS AND SPILLS
Unread 16 May 2003, 17:46   #92
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sigh

Quote:
Originally posted by Frozenblade

The game is about politics as much as being warriors and fight, and the block who won the game outfoxed us all in a manner that makes me green with envy and loads of respect. Of course it made the round alot harder for the rest of us, but thats life, and thats this game /me bows to Eclipse for a round well fought and played.

this is why i like you :P
(pm me on IRC plz.)
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote