User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2007, 21:24   #51
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Re: Assassin

Death Penalty!

Get well Assman, my thoughts are with you!
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 21:24   #52
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Just been pointed in this direction by smudge. Very shocked to hear about this, glad that he is going to be ok though. PSP sounds like a good idea.

Best wishes assman <3

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 21:43   #53
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope he recovers without any permanet damage.

GL Assassin
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 21:59   #54
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

best wishes

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 22:06   #55
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Best Wishes and a quick recovery Assassin

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 22:08   #56
Hideo

Hideo is on a distinguished road

Some, actually many, people suck. Hope you recover quickly!
Hideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 22:13   #57
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

get well soon Assassin
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 22:16   #58
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

Damn, Assassin is a QUALITY comuinity member of PA, a great person to play with and i cant believe this has happened, i hope they catch the CNUTS who done it!!!!! I hope you get well mate, i realy cant believe this has happened to such a nice bloke like you!
Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 23:08   #59
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Well, he wasnt stabbed in the back, so it wasnt guys from Fury

boom boom boom.
Hope for a speedy recovery

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 23:32   #60
TheSaint

TheSaint is an unknown quantity at this point

get better soon Assa
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 23:34   #61
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best wishes to Assassin
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 23:38   #62
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

shit, I'm sorry to hear that Get well soon hunny. *hugs*

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 00:14   #63
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

get well soon assasin
ps: i hope they find the guys who did it & let assasin stab them back!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 00:31   #64
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap

Sucks that this happened, really glad that you're going to be okay though.

Get well soon dude, we're all rooting for you!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 00:54   #65
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather

boom boom boom.
He's ex-Fury himself. I'd never endorse such an action against a fellow member.

...even if he is ex-Angels.

He still owes me a drink too!

Get well soon Assassin, I'd visit you but well, I don't know where in Brum you are or what I would say really.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 02:07   #66
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I'm up for taking a trip to the hospital to pass words on from people.

Brum ish only an hour (ish) drive at most down the road from me.

I'm sending a card tomorrow so I'll put a note in with it about a potential get well visit.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 05:25   #67
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Best wished to Assassin and hope you'll recover soon.

Also hard on the family, and best wishes for them too.

Last edited by Pilatus; 21 Jul 2007 at 06:14.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 10:52   #68
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Best Wishes Assassin!

Hope you make a quick and full recovery

Chicks dig scars!
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 13:15   #69
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I'm up for taking a trip to the hospital to pass words on from people.

Brum ish only an hour (ish) drive at most down the road from me.

I'm sending a card tomorrow so I'll put a note in with it about a potential get well visit.

marv, would be most gratefull if you could let me know where to send a card to...address of the hospital, ward etc

danke!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 13:20   #70
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

Hope he gets well soon.
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 17:53   #71
Thrud
Old User

Thrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to beholdThrud is a splendid one to behold

Get well soon Assassin
Thrud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 18:42   #72
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
marv, would be most gratefull if you could let me know where to send a card to...address of the hospital, ward etc

danke!
I only have his personal home address, so have to be careful who I give it too etc..

I'll try to obtain his hospital / ward though and if so I'll pass it on :-)

Unread 19 Jul 2007, 18:49   #73
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point

Assman got waved

Get well soon Ass

Ad
AdmV0rl0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 19:52   #74
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Get well soon assassin
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 19:55   #75
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Get well Assassin and I wish you the best
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 20:02   #76
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Appocmaster - put his planet in protection or something!

Stop the twats

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 20:23   #77
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd attack him but I'd probably manage to screw it up so he destroyed all my ships
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 20:33   #78
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Attacking is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2002.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 20:48   #79
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely place birmingham, miss it!

Hope you recover ok.
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 02:18   #80
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Get well soon :/
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 02:36   #81
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Get better soon, Assassin. I <3 U
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 11:04   #82
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

get well double ass,
looking forward to see you on irc
<3
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 11:06   #83
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
He's ex-Fury himself. I'd never endorse such an action against a fellow member.

...even if he is ex-Angels.

He still owes me a drink too!

Get well soon Assassin, I'd visit you but well, I don't know where in Brum you are or what I would say really.
lies zhil, u forced me to pick targets for u in 1up, i think u actualy love ex Angels players...

gl Ass.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 20:48   #84
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I posted off the PSP today so it should arrive with him tomorrow or Monday! \o/
Unread 21 Jul 2007, 01:30   #85
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

:crymeariver: get well soon assman

and can i farm your ships
R17 #15 1:2:12 Howling Rain Zik
R20 #10 15:6:8 Destiny Zik
R21 #32 18:5:2 Conspiracy Zik
R22 #13 10:5:8 Jenova Zik
R23 #32 9:5:5 eXilition Zik
R24 #5 5:4:4 Conspiracy Xan
R26 #33 8:3:7 NoX Zik
R28 #3 2:10:8 Äscendäncy Etd
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 06:49   #86
nxtasy

nxtasy can only hope to improve

GWS Assassin
nxtasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 18:16   #87
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Just saw this. Nightmare. All the best Assassin.
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 07:22   #88
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Thank god he's alright... Can't wait to see him back on irc again

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 20:31   #89
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Which hospital is he in? I might pop over and see him if I get time as I live in Brum area myself.
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 23:33   #90
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

get well soon man
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 00:51   #91
Marv
Jazz Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Which hospital is he in? I might pop over and see him if I get time as I live in Brum area myself.
He's home now, he poked me on Saturday past to say hello on irc

Unread 26 Jul 2007, 19:40   #92
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

thanks good news. have they figured out who did it and all?
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 01:51   #93
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear he is recovering,

Ass - we miss you mate, get well soon!

- azrael.
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 00:58   #94
Karo
~Evil Goddess Universe~

Karo is on a distinguished road

*hugs t assassin*
guess I cant beat you up for awhile?

er wait I hardly beated you up

yet

just get better awieyaa! and curses to those humayues that attacked you! let them be taken down in a vat of boiling oil and burn in the pits of hell for all of eternity!

er evil goddess mode over.

get wall assassin. that is an odour!

~Karo~
Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 01:32   #95
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather

boom boom boom.

and he wasnt sexually abused, and he isnt a 15 year old kid, so that puts kargool out of the picture

lollll

i know im a bit late, but i just found out this horrible news, any updates on how hes doing? hope he has a speedy recovery, some people are jerks
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 15:41   #96
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

omfg Ass get well soon. All the best

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 09:10   #97
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

get well mate.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 14:18   #98
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well guys i thought i better post here to thank you all for leaving a comment and for quite a few of you sending me cards. Also to tomkat for sending me that psp, thanx mate been playing that quite a bit lol

I am recovering well and i am now back on irc. So just thought id appear on here and thank you all again. What a great community.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 14:34   #99
Awake
Asleep.

Awake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura about

Marv told me about what happened to you dude, I know we don't know each other but it's excellent to hear your getting better :-)

Plastic Brilliance
Awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2007, 15:20   #100
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I kind of missed this whole escapade whilst on holiday :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
This has nothing to do with "today's world". People have gotten robbed for thousands of years, and will continue to be robbed for thousands more. It's nothing new.
While it's nothing new, it's a great deal more common now than it has been for thousands of years (Just so that you don't try to be clever, I mean under a stable government)

It's great to hear that you're fine Assassin. Fighting back was a really brave thing to do, let's hope that the bastards are caught by the police.