User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Sep 2006, 22:09   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 19 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You guys really think for 1 second that exi wont win?
Seeing as only 10 or so members from the eXi core are starting out, and the rest could be anyone as far as we know, you shouldn't be so certain.
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 22:13   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

how many exi core started out last round?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 22:38   #53
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

1)omen
2)ND
3)Subh
4)Exi
5)xVx
6)LCH
7)Vision
8)SiN
9)ToF
10)VGN
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 23:19   #54
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

1) LCH
2) Exilition
3) Omen
4) Vengeance
5) xVx

Probably as accurate as Emmanuel Adebayor's shooting but hey...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 01:44   #55
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Due to major Ali-related political ****-ups last round, the rest of the Subh HC quit and are forming a new alliance. Ali's the CEO of Subh, he's appointed a new HC team. Both alliances will play. I doubt either will finish top 10.
Ali related? Speaking when you have zero knowledge on a subject is usually not a good idea
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 02:02   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
In what form are ascendancy playing?

I havent asked around - at all. jerome, entertain me
For the benefit of all and sundry who have never been in ascendancy, ascendancy works thusly. Ascendancy has members. Those members do whatever they want, frequently in conjunction with other members of ascendancy. Ascendancy has no officers. Ascendancy sometimes has HC, last round this was jerome who pretty much got the job due to the fact he was bothered signing up ascendancy ingame. Ascendancy has a bot but because heartless has a less reliable connection than jester it's not on quite as much these days. Ascendancy recruits people through the simple "ask whoever you want but they better not be shit" policy. I think that covers the basics. If jer tries to change anything I'll disembowel him with some form of rusty trowel.
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 02:14   #57
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Due to major Ali-related political ****-ups last round, the rest of the Subh HC quit and are forming a new alliance. Ali's the CEO of Subh, he's appointed a new HC team. Both alliances will play. I doubt either will finish top 10.
Do come back and post when you have the full facts on Subh and last round

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 03:36   #58
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

i find it interesting that people have comletely discarded ROCK from the top 10 even tho they were 7th last round and have been consistently improving since r14

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 05:58   #59
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

1) Whoever I am playing with.
2+) Everyone else!

Nah just joking but can't wait to play again.

Wait I'm not joking, cause winning is nice.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 07:02   #60
lilboi

lilboi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
i find it interesting that people have comletely discarded ROCK from the top 10 even tho they were 7th last round and have been consistently improving since r14
Timeline, =p...<3...ROCK RULES!!

1.Angels
2.Exilition
3.LCH
4.Omen
5.Vision
6.TGV
7.ToF
8.Sin
9.VGN
10.F-crew

Just pure guess...but most replies are i think
lilboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 07:59   #61
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

1)Omen
2)Angels
3)ND
4)Exil
5)LCH
6)ToF
7)Rock
8)Subh
9)VGN
10)Vison

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 08:44   #62
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
Ali related? Speaking when you have zero knowledge on a subject is usually not a good idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Anyone want to give me a name of the person that handled your politics and hence made subh look like complete idiots?

p.s eXiliton will win!2312!!!!11
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 10:21   #63
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
Oh I'm sorry. I guess that direct quotes from your ex-HCs aren't enough for some....
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 11:21   #64
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry. I guess that direct quotes from your ex-HCs aren't enough for some....
Uhm. Vasquin played last round under the Omen banner. For now, he is in the high command team appointed for the coming round for SubH. Is this what you didn't mean? I would personally cast a vote on a large part of what you call a political would go to a person definately not Ali. Ali can probably be put on blame for not being around enough to prevent certain people from coming up with their own ideologies, or blowing things out of proportion.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 11:31   #65
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Uhm. Vasquin played last round under the Omen banner. For now, he is in the high command team appointed for the coming round for SubH. Is this what you didn't mean? I would personally cast a vote on a large part of what you call a political would go to a person definately not Ali. Ali can probably be put on blame for not being around enough to prevent certain people from coming up with their own ideologies, or blowing things out of proportion.
I can't say I was particularly aware of Vasquin's origins - I haven't played a round with Omen. As I said before, I'm going on what the ex-HC team of Subh said. They may choose to publically comment at some point, they may not. Either way, I consider it damning that the entire HC team of Round 17 Subh has walked out.
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 12:26   #66
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Definately. It's a real puzzle to me, but then again certain outside SubH sources have shed some light towards some high command staff's descisions too. I used to dig it out a lot. So, what's the role of Apophis in this puzzle?

I'd definately like to hear what the ex-SubH high commander has said, they've all been rather dodgy to myself. I've mainly relied on statements from people involved with the creation and work of the SEX block.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 12:42   #67
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
I think alliance limits may have an effect...

And even though 1up have fallen out of the picture, they have been replaced by VisioN, TGV and LCH, with Angels promising a resurgence and VGN continuing to prove themselves a top 10 stalwart.

I think that some people just find it difficult to justify putting rock ahead of these other alliances right now. I'm sure round circumstances will give them a chance though.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 13:57   #68
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

1.Omen
2.ND
3.Exi
4.LCH
5.Post|Mortum
6.Angles
7.Subh
8.vision
9.tof
10.f-crew

With no 1up and Exi not at full strength and ND back on the increase i can see omen, ND and Exi finnishing top 3 atm i cant see anyone els fighting for that place

Next few are tricky as a few could finnish bettween rank 4 and 7. LCH have always been a good alliance and i see no change this round lets just hope they can be than a one hit wonder
I come to 5th where i put the newly formed alliance Post|Mortum as thats where we expect to finnish, top 5 in its first round (there'll be a post in recuitment soon)

Angles and Subh have always been close to each other but after the leaving of vital members from subh they are no where near as good as previous rounds so i see angles finnishing above them, then the rest could be between about 4 alliances but tof f-crew always finnish in the top 10 or there abouts
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 14:02   #69
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I think alliance limits may have an effect...

And even though 1up have fallen out of the picture, they have been replaced by VisioN, TGV and LCH, with Angels promising a resurgence and VGN continuing to prove themselves a top 10 stalwart.

I think that some people just find it difficult to justify putting rock ahead of these other alliances right now. I'm sure round circumstances will give them a chance though.
well wether we finish top 5 top 10 or top 50 doesnt bother us we play for our members and not for ranks

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 07:31   #70
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
how many exi core started out last round?
without making any kind of check, based on a pure gut feeling ~40 (can't be far off)
had quite some new recruits and some totally new players not familiar with PA
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 09:19   #71
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eXiliton will win, thats my prediction
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 09:43   #72
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
well wether we finish top 5 top 10 or top 50 doesnt bother us we play for our members and not for ranks
And that's another reason that people may not be putting you in the top 10.

I'm not judging either play method, I'm just explaining why people find it more difficult to believe rock will finish t10, given the information available atm.
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 10:12   #73
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

So with no political posturing going on atm, with 1-ups hard-core loose and fancy free for one round, subh in a rebuild, and no-one atm making any declarations as to wether they are prepared to constantly defend Elviz's planet if he decides to play, there is no way i would make a prediction atm.
You people are braver than i am.

Drag your memories back to when Fury stopped playing, Legion stopped playing, Elysium stopped playing - and concider the rounds after, all i can see is a round that will be a closely run thing atm.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 10:19   #74
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Omen will win the round.
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 10:45   #75
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

eXilition will win the round.
Announcing they wont play with a full memberbase, nor will they play hardcore, is so not eXi afaik. Though, this is probably the only (definately easiest) way for them to actually win two rounds in a row. Tagging up only half their members from the start and acting as 1up in r17 with the others, leaving them untagged and keeping all eXi's out of war that way.
This is ofc just one of my crazy thoughts, and as im not keeping an eye on anything pa related these days, my assumption may as well be impossible for some reason, so dont shoot me if im wrong, but at least give it a thought.
GL to all.
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 11:36   #76
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

eXilition won't win as I left netgamers when the ticks stopped and haven't come back. ha!

But actually yer, what I've heard a lot of selfish players have been got rid of and most likely r13/r15 _core_ will attempt to play under a rather interesting command! Tho that's a great idea btw Satyr, but now eX can't use it as you told everyone :/
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 11:51   #77
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

exi will go for the win. its the thing that they are missing. they are a good alliance, they have won rounds, but as everyone keeps telling them (dont think i agree with it though) they have to win two consecutive rounds to go on the "great alliances" wall

Though i hope that omen/lch/angels/nd/vision/whoeverelseisplaying wont let them grab an easy victory (as 1up did r17).

but as i see it, exi/omen/lch will be top3 alliances, which one will be #1 you can never know though
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 15:24   #78
mitchbtu
Hidden Agenda HC

mitchbtu will become famous soon enoughmitchbtu will become famous soon enough

The top 10 alliances are way to hard to predict,

Omen, LCH, Angels, in any order
4. Tof
5. Subh
6. Vsn
7. eXi
8. xVx
9. SiN
10. TGV
11 Hidden Agenda
12 ND
13 Escape

of course my prediction and $2 will buy you a cup of coffee... What the heck do I know???

{Hidden Agenda HC}
mitchbtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 15:42   #79
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Seeing as only 10 or so members from the eXi core are starting out, and the rest could be anyone as far as we know, you shouldn't be so certain.

Well I will pop back at the end of the round and we will see eh?

The only thing stopping exi from being 'better' than 1up, is that they havent played and won two consecutive rounds.

Anyone who thinks exi really wont try for that, is almost certainly drunk.

Exi will win the round, and tahts that.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 15:57   #80
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

#1 Omen
#2 Lch
#3 Angels
#4 ToF
#5 NewDawn

is my guess..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 16:53   #81
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

That's two exi now who have completely discounted themselves out of possibly winning the round. Pulling nearly the same scenario as 1up did ages ago.

"No... we can't win!"
"We're only playing with a small portion of our members!"

Pardon my paranoia, but I think Forest is right here
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 16:58   #82
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

think what u want there will always be such rumours going around..
that is the top #5 i think will be..
tho perhaps post|mortem might get in there.. hmm forgot about them
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 17:05   #83
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
think what u want there will always be such rumours going around..
that is the top #5 i think will be..
tho perhaps post|mortem might get in there.. hmm forgot about them
That was said too!!! although maybe not the part about post|mortem. With a bunch of new/oldies coming in, and the split of 1up. This'll be a pain to accurately predict I think.

gl to all the contenders
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 17:10   #84
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
And that's another reason that people may not be putting you in the top 10.

I'm not judging either play method, I'm just explaining why people find it more difficult to believe rock will finish t10, given the information available atm.
well we have always played that way and as timeline stated we have improved on the alliance rankings every rd since rd 14 , still as long as we have fun then we're happy

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 17:27   #85
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well I will pop back at the end of the round and we will see eh?

The only thing stopping exi from being 'better' than 1up, is that they havent played and won two consecutive rounds.

Anyone who thinks exi really wont try for that, is almost certainly drunk.

Exi will win the round, and tahts that.
the 1up AD bandwagon is becomming a bit repetetive with this "exi arent great because they havent played 2 rounds" shit. for god sake give it a rest

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 17:35   #86
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
the 1up AD bandwagon is becomming a bit repetetive with this "exi arent great because they havent played 2 rounds" shit. for god sake give it a rest
I havent been 1up for 3 rounds, infact, I was Omen last round.

And its quite clearly a fact that exi need to acheive the same as 1up to be talked about as great as them.

the whole of pa is aware of that. Exi too know it, form the people ove spoken to.

Dont think for one minute they wont try and put the argument to rest.
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 17:43   #87
rain

rain can only hope to improve

1. exi
2. omen
3. nd
4-7 xVx/lch/angels/vision (in some order)
...big score difference...
8. vgn
9. subh
10. tof

a. Gotta be dumb to believe exi won´t play for #1
b. New alliances and old ones returning will have difficulties in finding a top-noch 65 members to fight for #1, therefor close to imposible to finish #1(only one or two alliance able to achieve that only, not really the case here)
c. It will be interesting to watch so many alliances hungry for performance, r19 PA will probably have more wars(probably short ones) and a bit more planets than precedent rounds.
d. Very important: stats changes(admins^^). Careful with betas, speedrounds etc, or else you´ll have again one happy race and 3 loser races, which kinda makes ppl leave.

Last edited by rain; 15 Sep 2006 at 17:56.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 17:54   #88
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
I havent been 1up for 3 rounds, infact, I was Omen last round.

And its quite clearly a fact that exi need to acheive the same as 1up to be talked about as great as them.

the whole of pa is aware of that. Exi too know it, form the people ove spoken to.

Dont think for one minute they wont try and put the argument to rest.
gone so long and still influenced with the 1up AD PR soul... :P
i would say that beating a "superpower"(u state 1up as such) 3 times in the 3 rounds the ally play would make us equal in performance as 1up. And when u state that they are a superpower then i guess in my eyes maby so are we...

the whole of pa is not aware of ur point of view forest.. alot would argue against it.. if u'd play 1 round in eXi (the way we played before upcomming round) and saw how stressfull and hardcore we played u would have understood why we take a round break.. simply to relax and to get back to reality.. dont really see why that makes us lesser than 1up....
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 18:05   #89
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
Tho that's a great idea btw Satyr, but now eX can't use it as you told everyone :/
nm HK, the entire universe knew 1up wasnt fully tagged r17 and nobody did anything either ^^ What makes u think u guys wont get away with it
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 18:13   #90
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

will be a fun round.. everyone expecting us to masstag in the end hehe and then omg u cheated u didnt tag up with the players u didnt have
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 21:58   #91
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
nm HK, the entire universe knew 1up wasnt fully tagged r17 and nobody did anything either ^^ What makes u think u guys wont get away with it
That'd be awesome if eX could do 4 out of 4. Still, for all eXis pwning 1up 3 out of 3 times beats winning 2 consecutive rounds. In fact I honestly doubt eX would aim for top1 for just that reason. Of course top alliances will do everything to end as high as possible and so will eX in r19 but don't overestimate the necessity of "beating 1up in the 2 round in a row game". eX has beaten 1up in blockwars and in 1on1 and in my humble opinion the discussion about the best r13-18 alliance was over when 1up started to hit subh in r18. I still have to give credit to 1up as they've been the second best alliance during the whole period and given eX a lot of problems.

Good luck to everyone in round 19 and may the winner win it through great wars not fencesitting. As history has proven only the strongest warmongers will dominate in the end.
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 22:24   #92
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Its all about Fr0sten and PackWolf baby!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 22:37   #93
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Its all about Fr0sten and PackWolf baby!
I hear Fr0sten got to borrow the exil players not playing hardcore :-P
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 22:45   #94
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
As has been explained before, half the issue is that both alliances ran out of reasons to want to spend a lot of time competing to win a long time ago.
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 00:42   #95
Gate
;D!

Oh, I will make one prediction.

If eXi bring any form of reasonable strength (ie more than what, 20 people?) to the table and get anywhere near the top, they will need to be hit by a massively overwhelming force.

Self interest and sheer shortsightedness will prevent this from happening. The alliances will probably decide that hitting eXi gals will work, or maybe they'll get threatened by eX and back down, or maybe they'll not trust the others to go in (maybe because they're hoping to avoid doing any of the work themselves) and so refuse to join in any first step.

And then eXi will roflol and win.
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 02:31   #96
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchbtu
The top 10 alliances are way to hard to predict,

Omen, LCH, Angels, in any order
4. Tof
5. Subh
6. Vsn
7. eXi
8. xVx
9. SiN
10. TGV
11 Hidden Agenda
12 ND
13 Escape

of course my prediction and $2 will buy you a cup of coffee... What the heck do I know???
Hey! you drunk or smt Mitch? you better start buying me alot of coffee cups!§
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 10:36   #97
Forest

Quote:
gone so long and still influenced with the 1up AD PR soul... :P
i would say that beating a "superpower"(u state 1up as such) 3 times in the 3 rounds the ally play would make us equal in performance as 1up. And when u state that they are a superpower then i guess in my eyes maby so are we...

the whole of pa is not aware of ur point of view forest.. alot would argue against it.. if u'd play 1 round in eXi (the way we played before upcomming round) and saw how stressfull and hardcore we played u would have understood why we take a round break.. simply to relax and to get back to reality.. dont really see why that makes us lesser than 1up....
You say you NEED to take a break, because of how hard you play. But 1up plays just as hard and doesnt take that break, but plays the next round knowing that its ggonna be HARDER. Exi are now making that step.

I would also say that exi are at least equal in performance and ability with 1up. But neither alliance can claim to be better.
If exil play a consecutive round, and win, they can make the claim to be greater than 1up.

And no-one is gonna be fooled that you wont take that chance.

Saying you will play understrength, is just setting it up so that if you win you can say 'yes we are the greatest', and if you dont win you can say 'but we werent at full strength'.

Exi will play to win, and I am sure they will win.

The ranks below will be decided on whoever sides with Exi on there quest to get top.
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 11:01   #98
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

bah wish peeps would start taking us for the noobs we really are.. just look at me and HK.. proof enough :P
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 12:06   #99
Forest

Quote:
bah wish peeps would start taking us for the noobs we really are.. just look at me and HK.. proof enough :P

Your not a noob
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 12:18   #100
HK
Agnus Dei

Quote:
Your not a noob :p
That's almost like people saying that "Forest is not a retard :p"

hi btw :)