User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2004, 19:41   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
First Thing, Last Thing

Typically, what's the first thing you do on a day and the last thing?

If you're a crackhead like myself and seem to be more nocturnal (bed 3-5am, waking up 1-3pm) then let the last thing be before you go to bed and the 1st thing when you wake up (obviously)

The 1st thing I do is think to myself "WHY WHY WHY can't everyone I hate DIE DIE DIE" then the last thing on my mind prior to sleeping is "MY OH MY, I CAN DREAM THEM TO DIE DIE DIE"
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 19:46   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: First Thing, Last Thing

And your winner of "Mr Personality 2004 is .... ANDROME2. Come on folks, give him a round of applause now while you still can, before he kills each and every one of us"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 20:08   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

either smoke a cigarette or brush my teeth.

and

i dunno, go to bed? but if im at home the last thing i do will be to check that no indecent windows are still open on my laptop
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 20:28   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

checking e-mail :/
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 20:31   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

First thing in the morning (apart from turning off my alarm and cursing the fact that I have to get up) I generally brush my teeth.

Last thing at night I generally kiss my bf goodnight and I love and that I am so happy that we will be together for ever and ever because he is my fluffy love bunny :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 4 Sep 2004 at 21:52.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 21:49   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

have a coffee
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 22:07   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

wee
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 22:09   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i normally sigh when i wake up, the type of sigh being defined by the dreams i can still remember from the night before. sigh of relief for escaping bad dreams and dissapointment at reality for being parted from good dreams etc! oh and if i have good dreams i usually write down and draw what i can remember of them because it's always cool to have something positive to look back upon when you need it!

last thing i usually have a quick ciggy outside and then stare at the empty space next to me in bed till i can't remember where i am anymore
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 22:10   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

holy shit that almost makes me want to start smoking again
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 23:26   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Generally "Take a swig from the coke bottle" for both.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 00:29   #11
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

first thing, watch television
last thing, say night to whatever bint I might be talking to and watch television
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 00:38   #12
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

first thing: have a coffee
last thing: read a bad book until im so tiered that i fall asleep
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 00:58   #13
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

first thing: have some tea
last thing: turn off comp and clear history of indecent sites. shut down indecent films playing in windows media player.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 01:04   #14
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

First: Eat Frosties and Grape Nuts.
Last: Read/watch DVDs on laptop in bed until sleepy.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 01:13   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Generally "Take a swig from the coke bottle" for both.

ah yes good old times, coke (the real one) is delicious in the moning, especially when it's right from a never before opened bottle Nowadays I don't do a lot of coke anymore, it makes me fat
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:15   #16
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

First: Scratch my balls
Last: Scratch my balls

this also happens at intervals during the day
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 05:16   #17
Laxymoo

Laxymoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
First thing in the morning (apart from turning off my alarm and cursing the fact that I have to get up) I generally brush my teeth.

Last thing at night I generally kiss my bf goodnight and I love and that I am so happy that we will be together for ever and ever because he is my fluffy love bunny
God damn put that cheese away ....... ;-D
Laxymoo is offline   Reply With Quote