User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 11:42   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How Did I Miss This??

I.e. - why did noone mention it. Well I can guess as to why.

Quote:
We are sorry to announce that Karmulian has made the decision to move on from Planetarion and leave PA Team.
Karmulian has left due to the increasing load that his life outside Planetarion has been placing on him.

So does this mean the passport thing is being scrapped and we can have our avatars back??
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 11:45   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: How Did I Miss This??

Woah i missed that one too :eek:.

He will still be #1 on the forums though i think?
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 11:49   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

is he DEAD?
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 11:51   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bring back basil.

Or at least GIR.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 12:32   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Bring back basil.

Or at least GIR.
Pastulio > *
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:00   #6
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

This probably sounds thick and all but what on earth is an avatar?! I keep seeing them mentioned but have no idea what the hell they are!!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:02   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
This probably sounds thick and all but what on earth is an avatar?! I keep seeing them mentioned but have no idea what the hell they are!!
The little picture under your name.
Well that isnt there atm, DeadMeat and A2 have them.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:23   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Does this mean we can sing derogatory songs about karmulian without fear of reprisal?

Does this mean the good men of these boards who were wronged by karm can return?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:28   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope "the increasing workload" which is refered too is merely an allusion to the fact that Karm has to spend more time in hospital in an oxygen tent due to the terminal stage of his AIDS infection.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:28   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Karmulian didnt want his departure to be a big song and dance so the announcement was made and not a huge amount of fuss was made around it.

However ill have to get back to you on the Avatar and various other things.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:34   #11
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I want an Avatar!!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:58   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I hope "the increasing workload" which is refered too is merely an allusion to the fact that Karm has to spend more time in hospital in an oxygen tent due to the terminal stage of his AIDS infection.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 15:23   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why do you assume things will be better and not worse without him? if nothing else, he was the devil you knew

generally speaking, I liked him, no really, stop it, get up off the floor, stop laughing, I'm not joking, he was alright, stop that, you'll hurt yourself, who are you calling?, you can't do that, I'm not mental, no, not that, I don't need medication, zzzzzzzzz
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:00   #14
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

To be fair he wasn't as bad as Mer.

At least he didn't use this forum like his personal ****ing playground for attention.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:09   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Mer rocks.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:10   #16
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Mer rocks.
Not as much as Karm

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:37   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

you are biased against mer
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:46   #18
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

i liked Karmulian, although i still want an avatar
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:48   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

A2 seems like a bit of a Karmesque twat

Maybe first impressions* were a bit wrong

*"i'm here to take away all your avatars muahahahaha"
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:51   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lets get nod an avriltar.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:52   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
A2 seems like a bit of a Karmesque twat
A2 is a nice guy and i very much doubt it was single handedly his decision to remove avatars. It just tends to be that he is lumped with the job of breaking the bad news to the public because 1 he tends to word it better than Karm (or whoever) and 2 nobody else wants that job.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:55   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
A2 is a nice guy and i very much doubt it was single handedly his decision to remove avatars. It just tends to be that he is lumped with the job of breaking the bad news to the public because 1 he tends to word it better than Karm (or whoever) and 2 nobody else wants that job.
His PR abilities seem to rival Karms though. The way he handled it was pretty bad
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:56   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
At least he didn't use this forum like his personal ****ing playground for attention.
What's the problem with that?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:58   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Seconded. A2 is a top bloke and it's unfortunate that he's going to become a target for the baying masses. Also, it's highly unlikely that he'll dominate the forum top brass in the way that Karm did.

furball.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:58   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What's the problem with that?
Dog got cancer

Dog not likely to die soon

Day by Day ****ing life story of dog.

To surmise it.

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 16:58   #26
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
His PR abilities seem to rival Karms though. The way he handled it was pretty bad
Agreed it could have been handled better. Blaming me for being bitter was a tad stupid .
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:00   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Dog got cancer

Dog not likely to die soon

Day by Day ****ing life story of dog.

To surmise it.
You missed out the part where someone held a gun to your head forcing you to read it.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:05   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Agreed it could have been handled better. Blaming me for being bitter was a tad stupid .
Everyone knows you're sweet.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:05   #29
JC
lolly roffle

<3
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:07   #30
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

I have to say that A2 is a top guy.
And he usualy just gets lumbered with all the bad stuff to announce.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:15   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

They could just give us them back.
Just tell Jolt (not that it costs fs) that we'll all agree to play PA if this happens.*

* ofc its a lie fs.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:18   #32
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

idimmu would have my vote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:19   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
that someone ladies and gentelmen

that someone

is me
We dont give a fk about all that bollocks, we just want our avatars back. Will you or wont you?!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:20   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd hire idi. And seeing as JJ is inactive (this second) I decide I'm in charge. Welcome aboard idiwoo!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:34   #35
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i lol-ed at those last couple of posts <3
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:08   #36
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You missed out the part where someone held a gun to your head forcing you to read it.
She did get to the point where she made a topic for every thing her dog did that day.

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:16   #37
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i'd give you the job.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:25   #38
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Can I point out that firstly I don't have access to remove your avatars (so it wasn't me) and secondly I didn't know it was happening until after it had happenned (but I was'nt altogether surpised)
So quit stalking me
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:36   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

So how come noone has the authority to give them us back!?
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 23:44   #40
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
So how come noone has the authority to give them us back!?
someone does, we just have to find out who and torture them until they give us them back!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:13   #41
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Seconded. A2 is a top bloke and it's unfortunate that he's going to become a target for the baying masses. Also, it's highly unlikely that he'll dominate the forum top brass in the way that Karm did.

furball.

huh?

im the only brass. A2 is liek so totally not a forums dude.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:23   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JammyJim, you should be used to being the cut out middle man by now
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 00:49   #43
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

does this mean no-one here now knows the inner workings of vbulletin

great
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 01:12   #44
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hello Pot!

Hypocracy always was your strong point, huh?
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 01:21   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOL LOLOLOL LOL

I go away for three days and this befalls the forums. Why do I miss all the good stuff =(((((
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 01:29   #46
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
She did get to the point where she made a topic for every thing her dog did that day.
yes, and once she was down what better opportunity would you have had to kick her? You are a complete ****. You really are.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 01:38   #47
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
yes, and once she was down what better opportunity would you have had to kick her? You are a complete ****. You really are.
No no I let her grieve on these forums for a few days, when she dragged it out to 14 ****ing days of non relenting shite about her dog a new thread every day, I told her to seek a ****ing petloss forum, when that was rejected I hammered into her deservingly so.

I'm a nice guy I really am, but there's times where I'm not going to sit back and watch someone attention whore to the state where the top 700 threads are all about ****ing her.

At least I have the courtesy to not inflict my personal lives on you no matter how grievous it can be DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY.

Those who flame me now remember what they want to remember, me as the villian, and so be it, I remember a lot of people rejoicing and pm'ing me thanks for the fact 'the witch was dead' the minute she quit as admin.

I recieved much MUCH more thanks than abuse over that incident, the thankers kept it private though cause we know the abusers would harrass and vindictively attack anyone who approved of what was said in this horribly clique mentality here.

But that's all in the past, I have no regrets about the issue and the forums have been much better under karmulian, wether it's due to the fact that a lot more crap posters have been removed under his reign rahter than a switch of admin we can't ever know.

End of story is Karmulian didn't use this place as his ego tripping playground, nor did he try to use his gender to get attention.

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 01:57   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At night-time I dream of one day being as good at the internet as sunday.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 01:59   #49
Evergreen
the merciless

For the small fee of $29.95 you too can have my instructional tapes on how to be good at the internet.

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 02:00   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

How about some beads and a poorly composed poem?