User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jun 2004, 23:07   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Newsflash from the DVLA

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous
drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and
driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be
attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 23:09   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Newsflash from the DVLA

I'm now lying in bed chuckling loudly.

Cheers mate!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 23:15   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Old.

No really - I had this e-mailed to me on Friday (cant believe I've just said "old" - sorry!)

Who actually has one of those flags on their car?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 00:19   #4
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous
drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and
driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be
attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 00:55   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Old.

No really - I had this e-mailed to me on Friday (cant believe I've just said "old" - sorry!)

Who actually has one of those flags on their car?
Theyre ****ing everywhere here.

"The Manx National Identity" appears to have been abandoned for the duration of the tournament.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 01:23   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Manx is clearly just ****ing england.

If they go out or if they get really hooliganistic expect denouncement asap.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 01:51   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People with high IQs are often academics/scientists who lack common sense, physical dexterity, hand eye coordination, observatory prowess, or the ability to perform tasks involving the handling of large machinery in a way that doesn't significantly increase the risk to those around them, true story.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 02:07   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Gordon you really are a wankstain.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 02:17   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Gordon you really are a wankstain.
Mr Barn , its good to see you returned to us.

Clearly a PM of some description to provide your current mobile number is in order to enable a weekend "trip" of some description, culminating in a loud, and inevitably humourous, night out to occur.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 03:05   #10
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't seen them in Wales.

I am pretty sure most people pull over to the hard shoulder after the bridge and take them off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Mr Barn , its good to see you returned to us.

Clearly a PM of some description to provide your current mobile number is in order to enable a weekend "trip" of some description, culminating in a loud, and inevitably humourous, night out to occur.
can I come
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 08:09   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
I haven't seen them in Wales.

I am pretty sure most people pull over to the hard shoulder after the bridge and take them offcan I come
This would depend on Mr Barn responding with his phone number, and you being able to make it from Bristol to Liverpool for the corresponding night out.