User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 14 Oct 2009, 08:55   #1
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road
Timestamp on scans

Hi. I'd like to see timestamps on scans. Whether the jumpgate was done at xx:05 or xx:30 or xx:50 can be of great interest in certain scenarios. It would in any case be a very small addition to the game, but I don't see any reasons why it shouldn't be implemented.
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2009, 09:09   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Timestamp on scans

If you look on the ally scan page or your own wave page the newest scan is at the top so if there are multiple similar scans they are in descending order so it Probably wont be added as it's a luxury for the game when other more important things need to be added ahead of it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2009, 18:03   #3
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

I don't say we should add it on behalf of other more important updates, but surely, how much trouble can it be to add a timestamp?
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2009, 09:01   #4
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I agree a timestamp would be helpful. It would be great to have a quick reference to know when a jumpgate or landing scan was done during a tick.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote