User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 May 2006, 13:29   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think i'm about to die

GOOOOOOOOOO MELODRAMA!

I went to the pub after work last night. I drank 3 pints of stella, then i came home.

My sister and her friend normally go to the Student Union on a Tuesday night. I've been kinda teasing my sister recently about how i fancy her friend. Last night though the reason i wanted to go out with them was that i wanted to continue drinking. In the end me, my brother, my sister and her friend went to the Union.

I can remember ordering 6 double vodka and cokes for myself (within the first half hour) then i can remember being back at the flat. Being in the flat trying for ****ing ages to take my contact lenses out. Then my sister returned and after my plea for help she advised me that i'd already taken both lenses out. Then i woke up this morning (afternoon) and discovered that i'd knocked my glasses into the toilet (they normally get placed on top of the cistern when i'm taking my lenses out). I'm too hungover to do anything other than sigh. I do however want to cry. GOD DAMN YOU ALCOHOL!
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:30   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I think i'm about to die

Can I have your PC?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:32   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get some Irn Bru in yer Piehole

COOO-COOO!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:33   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I think i'm about to die

heh
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:35   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Get some Irn Bru in yer Piehole

COOO-COOO!

can't - leave - the - flat

will - die - soon

remember - me
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:37   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you woke me up for a chat at 1:30 in the morning...

you didn't think I would know who you were.

You sounded happy

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:38   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
can't - leave - the - flat

will - die - soon

remember - me
Rankin, youre such a pussy.

If you had to play poker now, youd be able to, no matter how much pain you were in.

Get the **** out into the sunlight, roll and sausage (red sauce), Irn Bru, problem solved.
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:41   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
you woke me up for a chat at 1:30 in the morning...

you didn't think I would know who you were.

You sounded happy

Oh dear.

It makes me wonder who else i phoned. Makes me wonder, but i'm not going to check my phone log. Nothing worse than having a fear confirmed.

At least i know what kinda time i got home at (i went out at midnight).

Can you remember what i said (PM please).
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:12   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

This is why I changed my mobile number.

(Actually, it isnt, because I know Dace is too cheap to dial international rate)
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:19   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it wasn't anything too bad. You just apologised profusely for waking me up. Then stated that you were quite pissed.
I said it's ok pete and you said "wow I didn't think you'd know who i was"
Then you said goodbye but carried on talking.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:53   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
This is why I changed my mobile number.

(Actually, it isnt, because I know Dace is too cheap to dial international rate)

**** YOU FATTY!

On an aside ... I just went to the (Uni) cafe* and got me a roll and fried egg and a roll and sauasage with tatty scone and a (glass) bottle of limeade. Feeling better already \o/

*which appears in The Fruitellies (sp?) pop song video dontchaknow
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:54   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Then you said goodbye but carried on talking.

sounds like a drunk me \o/
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:14   #13
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

die already fs
Unread 17 May 2006, 19:00   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
**** YOU FATTY!

On an aside ... I just went to the (Uni) cafe* and got me a roll and fried egg and a roll and sauasage with tatty scone and a (glass) bottle of limeade. Feeling better already \o/
**** YOU MR CANTGETLAIDFORCASH

Anyway , good to see that some classic Scottish fayre sorted you our a treat. Now if only I can persuade my other half to start eating Tatty Scones and to drink Barrs' limeade , im sorted.
Unread 17 May 2006, 19:03   #15
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Can I have your PC?
By "PC" he means "stuff".

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 19:06   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So what happened with the sister's friend? Nothing? Great story NOT!

And surely it was just a case of fetching your glasses out of the toilet water?

PS i have loads of anti-nausea tablets from the chemo which I'm storing for when I'm off cancer and have hangovers - apparently medical students pinch them all the time as they're ace for them
Unread 17 May 2006, 19:15   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are going to die.

You woke me up with 3 phonecalls at 1:40am and another at 2:10am.

You persisted after I cut you off and even after I answered by shouting **** OFF and then hanging up.

I hate you.

(i'm serious)

(the thought that you are going to die gives me great pleasure: provided you do so slowly and painfully)
Unread 17 May 2006, 22:32   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
You are going to die.

You woke me up with 3 phonecalls at 1:40am and another at 2:10am.

You persisted after I cut you off and even after I answered by shouting **** OFF and then hanging up.

I hate you.

(i'm serious)

(the thought that you are going to die gives me great pleasure: provided you do so slowly and painfully)

After you hung up the first time, when i phoned you back, did i say "Sorry dude, there appears to be a problem with the line as we seemed to get disconnected by accident there". Cause if i did that would make me ROCKSOME!
Unread 18 May 2006, 08:41   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So what happened with the sister? Nothing? Great story NOT!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:37   #20
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

why get so drunk? surely there is no pleasure in it? are you alcoholic?
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:59   #21
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

All i can say is 9 before 9. 9 pints before 9am. Never had such a fun day as that Saturday!
Unread 18 May 2006, 12:45   #22
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Vodka and Coke?

What happened to the classic Jager Bombing Runs, followed up by Six Shots in Six Minutes, topped off by Six* in Sixty Seconds?

*Usually by this stage, one is slightly inebriated and thus will often pronouce it 'sex', which often grabs some entertaining interest from strangers in the vicinity.

Well, i suppose it helps being a big bastard, more blood = more booze before being buggered.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 14:48   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
are you alcoholic?
He's Scottish. So yes.
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:03   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Following on from MM's post

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
why get so drunk? surely there is no pleasure in it? are you alcoholic?

I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT!

I have been drinking for 32 days in a row now tho (it'll be 33 if i drink today ... I TOLD U I WAS HARDCORE).

On a serious note i didn't think the vodka would **** me up as much as it did *shrug*
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:12   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Dace.

Get your head up from yer arse. Your over 20 now, and its only your own bloody fault you drink so much at one time. The "OMG IM SO ****ED UP COUSE I DRANK SHITLOADS" stories are rather pathetic from people at your age. This message was sponsored by your parents.

I suggest you learn to control your drinking and getting laid instead.
Less headace for you, more good stories for us.

It's a win win situation

Your friend, Zhukov
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:14   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT!
You can't stop the signal
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:24   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Dear Dace.

Get your head up from yer arse. Your over 20 now, and its only your own bloody fault you drink so much at one time. The "OMG IM SO ****ED UP COUSE I DRANK SHITLOADS" stories are rather pathetic from people at your age. This message was sponsored by your parents.

I suggest you learn to control your drinking and getting laid instead.
Less headace for you, more good stories for us.

It's a win win situation :)

Your friend, Zhukov

you hurt my feelings :(
Unread 18 May 2006, 15:29   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im trying to be a good friend
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:51   #29
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Well, i suppose it helps being a big bastard, more blood = more booze before being buggered.
I'm pretty sure we all have the same amount of blood in our bodies, no matter what our size? 8 pints?

You just have more fat in you, or larger muscles in you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
All i can say is 9 before 9. 9 pints before 9am. Never had such a fun day as that Saturday!
Surely you end up in bed by the afternoon though
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:54   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm pretty sure we all have the same amount of blood in our bodies, no matter what our size? 8 pints?

You just have more fat in you, or larger muscles in you.

Surely you end up in bed by the afternoon though
Of course he doesn't hes a HARDCORE MOTHER****ER the likes of which we could never hope to be
Unread 18 May 2006, 18:28   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i miss henry already
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 May 2006, 20:12   #32
Tomkat

Yes but that doesn't mean there's more/less blood in the body, it just means that it moves around the body (in this case, to and from the liver) with more or less ease.