User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2004, 12:35   #1
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
So im in Aber' town and.....

there was this dood who looked so much like Eamon Holmes..... I mean he was like the uberlikeness i was like wtf :/

sidenote: anyone else know anyone who looks like someone famous? (not that eamon holmes is that famous, :lol
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 12:40   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So im in Aber' town and.....

hmmm i was out last night. we started in Bar E. Moved to Rummers and then over to the Bay. Then left the bay and went to the glen which was heaving. full of freshers from pumlumon i think.

ANYHOO
theres a wet t-shirt comp tonight in the glen so i may well venture there again.

AND IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
no.
i dont know anyone who looks particularly like someone famous. apart from myself. i have to pinch myself when i look in the mirror to make sure im not watching Tom Cruises latest hollywood blockbuster.

FO SHO
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 13:12   #3
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

I could'nt go out last night cos, according to my mate, "I'm a big pussy who cant drink"

Not because I had 2 books and an essay on Psychoanalysis to read by 9:00 am today

However thats finished with now so its off to Union ----> pound party at Varsity -----> to Peer Pressure tonight \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 13:13   #4
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Moved to Rummers and then over to the Bay.
****ing hell thats a bit of a trek like, specially when u went to the glen after!
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 13:14   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
apart from myself. i have to pinch myself when i look in the mirror to make sure im not watching Tom Cruises latest hollywood blockbuster.
Vanilla Sky isn't that recent.

Oh ho ho ho. I'm on the ball today
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 13:33   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile
****ing hell thats a bit of a trek like, specially when u went to the glen after!

yes it was quite a long walk. alchol makes you feel light on your feet tho!
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 14:43   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
theres a wet t-shirt comp tonight in the glen so i may well venture there again.
I'm off to Spearmint Rhino tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ
Tom Cruise
A stripper told me I looked like him before...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:45   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

does the "stripper" part not already explain why she said it?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:47   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hmmm i was out last night. we started in Bar E. Moved to Rummers and then over to the Bay. Then left the bay and went to the glen which was heaving. full of freshers from pumlumon i think.

ANYHOO

AND IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION
no.
i dont know anyone who looks particularly like someone famous. apart from myself. i have to pinch myself when i look in the mirror to make sure im not watching Tom Cruises latest hollywood blockbuster.

FO SHO
Does "Fo Sho" translate to "Im talking complete and utter bollocks" ?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:50   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
does the "stripper" part not already explain why she said it?
I know, but it made me laugh, I had already told her though that I was out of cash.

It was the same day I was stopped with some mates but this drunk (again, heres the reason) woman who told us we were all so gorgeous and asked if we were in a boy band.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:59   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Does "Fo Sho" translate to "Im talking complete and utter bollocks" ?

say it outloud

however its rough translation is 'for sure'

as in
'for sure homeboy'
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 19:14   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
say it outloud

however its rough translation is 'for sure'

as in
'for sure homeboy'
*takes JJ Aside*

"Look boss , i know its against the rules and all, but that was kind of a sarcastic statement which was taking the piss a bit. Sorry bout that, wont happen again, but just in case someone else cottons on, ill play along and say 'Oh rly' , k?"

*returns*

*ahem*

Oh rly?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 19:19   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

im having a bad day :-((((
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 19:57   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
there was this dood who looked so much like Eamon Holmes..... I mean he was like the uberlikeness i was like wtf :/

sidenote: anyone else know anyone who looks like someone famous? (not that eamon holmes is that famous, :lol

shut up chava
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:25   #15
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

its spelt charver/charva/chav

Herman Munster
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:07   #16
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

South Wales Massiv aiii..

I want to be a student again
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:08   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

i went to pier for the first time in abuot a year tonight

with rob

and his gf

and his sister

HO HO HO

he threatened to kill me if i 'came onto her' or flirted with her in any kind of way shape or form.
he looked kinda serious too so i didnt :-(((
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:11   #18
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone is going to ask it, so it may as well be me.

Was she fit?
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:20   #19
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

where is that KaneED slacker neways :|
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 08:28   #20
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Get your ass up to Rosser bar on campus for thursday night - Rocky Horror Kareokee with 99p pints!!
Or something like that
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 07:30   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
its spelt charver/charva/chav
Not necessarily, there's some debate on the subject. Some people think it derives not from charver but from chavi/chavo which is a Gypsy word for boy or child. Considered the low esteem gypsies are held this strikes me as a plausible explanation.

Still further people think it relates to Chatham in Kent, but I doubt that's the case.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote